The Hapag-Lloyd App offers a mobile service for your smartphone that displays Container Tracing,
Schedule, Hapag-Lloyd Contacts and Routing Information real-time anytime and anywhere. Share that
content also with your business partner. This can now easily be done in the App.
Container Tracing offers actual and estimated dates of your container moves such as Load on Vessel,
Vessel departure and arrival, Container discharge and more. The History list of already used container
numbers eases repetitive searches.
The Schedule supports beside the classical entry of load- and discharge ports the possibility to request a
selective schedule for inland location start and end points within the preferred time period. The
proposed routings contain information about transshipment ports, transit times and modes of transport
for inland legs.
The Offices section offers direct call and email function to your local Hapag-Lloyd contact and shows the
Office location in your preferred map application.
No log-in required - Just install the App and get your B2B information on your mobile device.
• Real time container tracing
• History list of already used container numbers, bookings and B/L numbers for repetitive
• Search also by inland location
• Sorted by best results
• Display of the whole route incl. transshipments and inland legs
• History list of searches for repetitive searches
• addresses and contacts of all Hapag-Lloyd offices
• direct call function (you do not need to type in the phone number to call)
• direct e-mail feature
• show office location on map app
• display of all routes served by Hapag-Lloyd
• transit times
• overview maps for all routes
• Hapag-Lloyd News in the categories „General Information“, „Liner Services“, „Ports & Inland“,
„Rates“, „Surcharges“ and „Rules, Regulations & Restrictions“
• Subscription for each category can be turned on and off at any time