Currently five games are supported, other games are coming.
You can also add games not supported, but the application may crash due to a different implementation of the protocol rcon
- Counter Strike Global Offensive
- Counter Strike Source
- Half Life 2 Deathmatch
- Team Fortress 2
- Left 4 Dead 2
For anyone on Android versions below 2.x, sent me an email if you need the old APK file, as the minimum is now 2.x.
Keywords: TF2, L4D, L4D2, CSS, CS, TF, team fortress 2, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, counterstrike source
Note: This doesn't setup the class for you on your system, it just shows you a random class on your phone and then you set it up in Create-a-Class.
• Modify life totals by +/- 1 by tapping the top/bottom half of a life total
• Instead modify totals by +/- 5 by tapping on the corresponding +/5 buttons
• View life histories and modifications by swiping left or right
• Modify poison counters (by first enabling this option in settings)
• Access settings by swiping left or right then tapping on the settings icon
• Change reset life total based on format of Magic (20 for standard, 30 for French 1v1 Commander, or 40 for EDH for example)
• Invert upper life counter to make it more simple for your opponent to adjust life totals
• Access customizable dice roller in the settings menu
• Potentially keep the screen on during longer play sessions
• Currently limited to 2 life counters for 1v1 games
• Three different themes to choose from, Light, Dark, and Black. Black keeps as many pixels black as possible to save battery life on devices with OLED screens
I've tested this app successfully on several different emulated devices, but if you have any issues, please e-mail me at email@example.com before adding a negative rating and I'll try to fix the issue.
This app is still undergoing development, updates will be released whenever new features are seamlessly integrated and tested.
This app is open source, view the code at https://github.com/brstf/SimpleLife.
Uses the Sliding Menu library developed by Jeremy Feinstein for the sliding menu life logs. https://github.com/jfeinstein10/SlidingMenu
For Magic players from a Magic player this app is ad-free and will stay that way.
Magic: The Gathering (MTG) is ™ and © Wizards of the Coast LLC.
BEFORE BUY READ THIS LINK http://goo.gl/2YxnL TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS
Control your Android device from the comfort of your couch. This is the server part and can be installed on the Android device that you want to control. Moreover, with DroidMote, you can use all the multi touch applications and games, even on devices that do not have the touch screen (e.g. a TV!).
The client is a free android application: "DroidMote Client".
For F.A.Q.s visit this page:
Download of Free DroidMote Server for Windows and Linux. x86 x64 Arm
For Support and instructions:
DroidMote emulates real input devices in the Android OS. Mouse, keyboard, multi touch trackpad, touch screen and a gamepad with 16 buttons and 6 axis that also uses the accelerometer of your client device. You can use the soft gamepad or an hardware gamepad attached to the client to play with all games installed on server device, also those without the built-in controller support in virtue of the Gamepad2Touch functionality and the help of the touchprofiles. Games that support a real gamepad recognize DroidMote as a real device. If you don't have a router, no problem. You can establish a connection point to point between the two devices with the function Tethering / portable hotspot of your device. (you do not need bluetooth, the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances)
You can control your Linux machine with DroidMote Server for Linux (free)
You can control your Windows machine DroidMote Server for Windows (free)
How does it work? Take a look to the video playlist
ATTENTION: The uinput module is required. A lot of Android devices already have this module by default, but everyone can have it. Read the requirements page, before buying or putting a negative vote, or contact the developer to solve your problems,through the forum or with an e-mail.
[✔] Multi touch Trackpad
[✔] Two Fingers Scroll Rotate Zoom
[✔] Multi touch Gamepad
[✔] Multi-axis Joystick also with accelerometer data
[✔] Supports multiple phones simultaneously.
[✔] Two virtual analog stick
[✔] Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
[✔] TouchMouse for games that not support a real mouse
[✔] Voice dictation
[✔] Gesture typing with android 4.2 keyboard and up
[✔] Receives Hardware Controller commands from DroidMote Client
Warning: If DroidMote Server doesn't work on your tablet is only because you don't have the uinput module loaded in the kernel (SOLVABLE reading the requirements page).
1. open the app
2. select brightness mode
☼ lowest brightness (0%)
☼ half brightness (50%)
☼ highest brightness (100%)
☼ automatic setting using the light-sensor
★★Servers Ultimate required!★★
- MySQL Server
- PHP Server
- Lighttpd Server
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
What are the permissions for?
- INTERNET: for the servers
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: access files for the servers
- VIBRATE: optionally to alert you on set rules
- SEND_SMS: optionally to alert you on set rules
Well, you can turn that imagination into reality now.
Download and be amazed with Remote Control TV Prank.
It is a prank app developed for entertainment purpose.
An app that will simulate a remote control over your mobile phone.
Pull this prank with your friends and family.
Let them think that your mobile phone can really control your TV.
You can control the TV using Wi-Fi or the sensor on your phone.
Just choose which one to use.
Point it directly to the TV and get connected just like a remote control.
Note: This app is not compatible to all the TV. It is certainly compatible to the new generation TV.
It unlocks the following:
Loot and Building locations- Incl. Crash Sites, Industrial, Medical, Military, Urban, Rural, Vehicles, and Water Sources
Side-by-Side Weapons Compare - Compare Weapons side-by-side and figure out which is the better take
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with any suggestions, bugs or issues. Thanks!
Feature graphic credit: amstoneberger (reddit)
DayZ Central is an unofficial application. All maps and images of items are obtained from publicly available sources, and are viewed freely within the app.
Yes, you can change pretty much all of your settings, as well as maps, lists, chats. It also allows you to chat and interact (ban,kick,move,..) in real time with players currently logged onto your server.
This application will allow you to connect your Android device straight to the (PC-Version) "Battlefield 3" game servers, or to the Procon's layer server architecture of "Procon Frostbite" for Windows PC. In the latter case you will take advantage of Procon's sub-admin account management and plugins.
This product now includes GeoLite data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com/
Flag icons are made by www.IconDrawer.com
The BF3 RCon protocol does not support extended characters (è,à,ù,ò,ä,ö,ü, ..) therefore this app behave like the PC PRoCon version (these special characters will be skipped for chat messages).
This app is not an official tool nor is it in any way connected to the game's developers or publisher. The game developers did not release any server administration software themselves.
All in-game descriptions, characters, locations, imagery of game's content are copyright to their respective owners. Usage for this tool falls within fair use guidelines.
Source Server Manager Pro is a major release that greatly expands the capabilities to manage your Source and Goldsource servers.
Pro version features:
- Real-time chat
- Real-time logging
- Enhanced UI
NOTE: The real-time component may require port-forwarding (7131) to be enabled on Wifi, and may not work at all over mobile data.
Keywords: TF2, L4D, L4D2, CSS, CS, TF, team fortress 2, left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, counterstrike source
GLTools is a custom OpenGLES driver (proxy), that is compatible with any known OpenGLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. If you still don't understand, what this app is, the closest known analog is Chainfire3D.
- Change resolution and rendering bitness in any app, even if it doesn't support that by default.
- Change GPU name and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a noname low-end GPU.
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn't support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you'll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shaders on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Measure gained performance with a nice onscreen FPS counter (or you can output FPS information to Logcat if you are a pro)
GLTools is 100% safe if you have a custom recovery installed (and you didn't disable backup in GLTools install dialog), if you'll find it non-working, you can just flash uninstall_gltools.zip in recovery and email me with details (or request a refund).
- HTC One X
- Nexus 7 2013
- LG G2
- Some Samsung devices (random). The lowest success rate is with SGN3 and SGS4 (thx to Knox). Installing a custom kernel can help, this problem is firmware-related. The same for Lenovo devices.
By using this app, you agree to all the following terms:
User is responsible to make sure that any plugins he uses are legal to use. All texture plugins (except for Default) are written by independent developers and are placed on a 3rd-party webserver (except for Default which is builtin), which has nothing to do with me, a GLTools author, except for that I provide a simple in-app browser to install them (as all we know, browser creators have nothing to do with any abusive Internet content, the same thing here).
User is responsible to make sure that this app won't cause any EULA violation. GLTools is designed for debugging of apps that user is author of, any other usage is not officially supported. Anyway, this app changes system libraries only and doesn't cause any binary modification of 3rd-party apps.
All trademark usage is nominative, nominative usage is Fair Use, it doesn't require any permission from trademark holder. Any trademarks are the property of their owners anyway.
If you think that GLTools itself is illegal, you can always contact me via email@example.com
Source code of used GNU Binutils (assembler, linker, etc) and Busybox can be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alien vs. Predator 2 - AvP2
- America's Army: Operations - AAO
- ARMA 2
- ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead
- Armed Assault
- Battlefield 1942 - BF1942 (R)
- Battlefield 2 - BF2 (R)
- Battlefield 2142 - BF2142(R)
- Battlefield Vietnam (R)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - BFBC2
- C&C Renegade
- Call of Duty - CoD (R)
- Call of Duty 2 (R)
- Call of Duty 4 (R)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (R)
- Call of Duty: World at War - CoDWaW (R)
- Challenge Quake 3 (R)
- Counter-Strike (HL mod) - CS (R)
- Counter-Strike Beta (HL mod) (R)
- Counter-Strike: Source (HL2 mod) - CSS (R)
- Crysis Wars
- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic (R)
- Doom 3 (R)
- Elite Force (R)
- Elite Force II (R)
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (R)
- F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate
- Far Cry
- Frontlines-Fuel of War
- Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
- Half-Life - HL (R)
- Half-Life (WON) (R)
- Half-Life 2 - HL2 (R)
- ioQuake3 (R)
- Jedi Knight 2 (R)
- Jedi Knight 3 (R)
- Killing Floor
- Land Of The Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green
- Left 4 Dead - L4D (R)
- Left 4 Dead 2 - L4D2 (R)
- Medal of Honor Airborne - MoH (R)
- Medal of Honor Allied Assault (R)
- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (R)
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Breakthrough (R)
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead (R)
- Multi Theft Auto
- Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Neverwinter Nights
- Nexuiz (R)
- Operation Flashpoint
- Operation Flashpoint Resistance
- Postal 2
- Prey (R)
- Project IGI2: Covert Strike
- Quake 1
- Quake 2
- Quake 3 Arena (R)
- Quake 4 (R)
- Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein - RtCW (R)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl
- Savage: The Battle For Newerth
- Serious Sam: The First Encounter
- Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
- Shockvoice (v0.9.5+)
- Sniper Elite PC
- Soldier of Fortune 2 (R)
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- SWAT 4
- SWAT 4: The Stetchkov Syndicate
- TeamSpeak 3
- Tremulous (R)
- Tribes 2
- Tribes Vengeance
- Unreal Tournament - UT
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- Unreal Tournament 2004
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Urban Terror (R)
- Ventrilo (v2.3.0+)
- Warsow (R)
- Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory - ET (R)
- Wolfenstein 2009 (R)
R: Remote Control (RCON)
Full list of games on mobile.hlsw.org