Ace your ASWB Bachelors Exam! Written by Dawn Apgar, a prominent Springer Publishing author, social work leader and trainer for ASWB licensing exams in the United States, this guide is based on years of time-tested exam prep workshops. The Premium Version of ASWB Bachelors Exam Prep includes 240 questions covering all the content areas on the Bachelors of Social Work Exam, plus a comprehensive practice test that mirrors the actual exam in both length and structure.
Install the free version today and jump-start your studying! We have provided a limited free version of the content that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase. The Premium Version includes full access to:
• 170 practice questions to identify knowledge gaps
• 170-question full-length practice test
• In-depth exam content review
• Unlimited access to ALL exam categories:
• Human Growth and Development
• Concepts of Neglect and Abuse
• Diversity, Social/Economic Justice, and Oppression
• Biophysical History and Collateral Data
• Assessment Methods and Techniques
• Intervention Planning
• Intervention Processes and Techniques
• Professional Values and Ethical Issues
• Professional Development
• Includes valuable test-taking tips and strategies
• Helps identify weak areas to improve success
• Detailed results tracking
All content reflects ASWB’s revised 2018 test blueprint!
ASWB Bachelors Exam Prep is the perfect study solution to help you prepare for the bachelors of social work exam. Get started for free!
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Call us at 319-246-5271 and email us at email@example.com with any questions.
ASWB® is a registered service mark of the Association of Social Work Boards, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product.
© Springer Publishing