Join 100,000+ Hale’s users worldwide who use this up-to-date drug reference guide to empower safe breastfeeding. Featuring over 1,300 drugs, diseases, vaccines and syndromes with LRC, you can quickly identify hazardous drugs when breastfeeding.
Written by a world-renowned expert, Dr. Thomas W. Hale, and new PharmD author, Kaytlin Krutsch, this essential reference contains current, complete, and evidence-based information on the transmission of maternal drugs into human milk. Because so many women ingest medications while breastfeeding, now you can quickly answer the question, “can I take this drug and continue breastfeeding safely?”.
Brought to you by Springer Publishing, this reference app is continuously revised, and now includes 72 completely new and 927 updated medications. Plus, state-of-the-art coverage of multiple diseases, vaccines, and syndromes.
- Evidence-based, current information on 1,300+ drugs, diseases, vaccines and syndromes
- Dr. Hale’s renowned “Lactation Risk Categories”
- NEW TABLES on monoclonal antibodies and migraines
- New information on cannabis
- Quick search feature
- Adult concerns, adult dose, pediatric concerns, infant monitoring, and alternatives
- Key points and savvy tips about breastfeeding and medications for quick reference
- Succinct information about evaluation of the infant
- Common abbreviations and drugs listed in alphabetical order
GET UNLIMITED ACCESS WITH PREMIUM:
• 1 month: $6.99 / 1 month
• Yearly: $65.99 / 12 months
Medications & Mothers' Milk offers three auto-renewing subscription options to help keep you up to date with medical standards. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
© Springer Publishing
Our Customer Success Team is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays). Call us at 319-246-5299 and email us at email@example.com with any questions.