This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, trollings in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find locations with navigation system
- View locations in Google Maps
- Import and export kmz files (Google Earth)
- View exported locations in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic export when location is saved (backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings in Google Earth software
- Share locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.