BatteryHub is a simple way to keep up with your device's battery details.
This app is under development and it is still NOT finished and updates will be released over time with new content.
The app works as a battery monitor compiling all useful information necessary for you to identify any energy anomalies.
Keep in mind that the app by itself is NOT a battery saver, at least for now. It simply aggregates data to keep you informed of the battery details.
BatteryHub is part of GreenHub platform - A collaborative approach to power consumption analysis of Android devices. It collects anonymous data about your devices's power consumption and uploads them to our server.
Use BatteryHub to:
• Monitor your battery details in real-time such as instant consumption and battery temperature and more.
• Check your device specifications, network information, storage details and memory usage.
• Find out what apps are running and how much memory they are using.
• Keep track of your battery state history with interactive charts with different time intervals.
We will be launching new features soon! So keep an eye on your app updates.
- Please be aware that the some features are still NOT working on Android 7 or newer.
- If you are updating to version v1.0-RC.1 or greater please clear the app data and cache to solve the issues! If it is a fresh installation you shouldn't have any issues.
To learn more about the GreenHub project and the collection of data visit: