The HMECU mobile banking app will require your permission to use the following on your Android device:
● Take pictures and videos – This app will need to use your camera for Deposit Anywhere for you to deposit cheques
● Approximate & Precise location – This app uses your phone’s GPS to help you find the nearest Branch or ATM
● Full network access – This app needs to connect to the Internet to allow you to do your mobile banking
For more information on our permissions, visit https://www.hmecu.com/OnlineBanking/MobileAppPermissions/
● For our privacy and security policy visit https://www.hmecu.com/AboutUs/Policies/Privacy/
Get instant and secure access to your accounts, pay your bills and transfer money with the HMECU's mobile banking app. View your account balances onscreen without even having to log in, convenient for when you’re standing in the checkout line.
Everyday banking in the palm of your hand, no matter where you are.
● View your account activity and recent transactions
● Manage multiple accounts
● Pay bills now or set up payments for the future
● Scheduled payments: view and edit upcoming bills and transfers
● Transfer money between your accounts or to other Credit Union members
● Use Interac e-Transfer to send money securely via email or text
● Keep track of foreign exchange rates
● Choose to display your balances onscreen without having to log in
● Get messages about your account straight to your phone
● Pay us a visit using the Branch/ATM locator utilizing your phone’s GPS
Manage your account securely and with confidence. The Online Banking app uses the same high level of security as the full-site desktop Online Banking. You can access your account by logging in to the app with the same Alisa and PAC (personal access code) as the full-site online banking. Once you log out or close the app, your secure session will end.
To take advantage of the full functionality of this app, you must already be registered with an Alias and PAC (personal access code) and have logged in to online banking via our full site. If you have not set up an Alias and PAC for Online Banking by visiting one of our branches, you can still use the "branch/ATM locator", "rates" and our "contact us" information.
Visit our HMECU's website for additional information and to learn more about how we keep your information secure.
There is no charge for the app but mobile data downloading and Internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone provider for details.