All of BugbrainED’s apps are based on the common core. The standard in fluency is as follows:
Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
a. Read on-level text with purpose and understanding.
b. Read on-level text orally with accuracy, appropriate rate, and expression on successive readings.
c. Use context to confirm or self-correct word recognition and understanding, rereading as necessary.
* Learning through animation, sound and touch.
* Bugs do the teaching to add fun and whimsy.
* The “Check Yourself” section tests your child’s learning and shows you the scores.
* Tutorial format guides your child through the activities.
* Based on the Common Core Standards for 1st Graders.
*Give your child a head start on first grade literacy.
* Correct answers get immediate and consistent praise while wrong answers simply ask them to try again.
*Multi-sensory learning creates a high degree of interactivity through voice, written words and animations.
*Fun bug graphics holds your child’s attention.
* Personalized feedback every step of the way.
The ACT test is a standardized college readiness and assessment test for high school achievement and college admissions.
The standard ACT test consists of 4 sections: English, Math, Reading and Science Reasoning. An optional 30 minute writing section is also included in the ACT Plus® version of the test.
This universal app has over 700 practice questions with answers and explanations covering all 4 subjects on the ACT® and sample writing exercises for the ACT Plus® exam to help you prepare for your college applications.
Android phones or tablets using 4.0 or better.
Amazon Fire HDX
Minimum display requirements are 720p (1024 X 720 resolution) or better
Universal App - One app works on both phones and tablets. App will detect what you are running on and display appropriately.
ACT Test provides many training questions for people who want to get high score in ACT tests.
ACT Test application also has many flashcards for you. Practice them everyday to improve your vocabulary.
Thanks for using this app and don't forget put comments to help us improve this app.
This application brings to you the best IELTS courses and skills to prepare for the exams.
It is organized in three main pages and many topics to training fully four skills of tests!
So comprehensive, easy learning and being well prepared for the IELTS exams!
Very comprehensive, clearly explanations, many analysis, structures and variety of topics. This page contains latest updating videos which are most common to learners!
-IELTS Prep Series 1
-IELTS Prep Series 2
-IELTS Prep Series 3
*Page II: This page trains you all of four skills of IELTS exams: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing skills. Specifically, this page also carefully teach you in details how to best prepare for the writing sections.
-Writing: Taks1 Task 2 structures
-Writing: Task1 Task 2 analysis and sample response
*Page III: Exam Tips from users and teachers to get high scores before you taking on Exams!
-IELTS Exam Tips from students: bring to you the best experience and tips how to get high score in the IELTS exams.
[Enjoy and good luck]
PERSONALIZED DAILY TRAINING
play2prep tailors questions to your individual needs using advanced algorithms. Training every day helps build a strong practice habit for you to achieve your highest score.
Create customized, long-form, practice tests for the ACT, SAT and PSAT. Simulate real-world tests, view your results and get detailed answer explanations to get test tough.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Every answer is recorded and visible only to you. Rigorous, confidential diagnostics reveal your strengths and weaknesses and allow you to focus on improving your test score.
PLAY GAMES ON YOUR OWN
Want to increase your speed answering questions? The Countdown game covers every section of the ACT, SAT and PSAT. Use power-ups to increase your fun, skill and challenge when answering questions. Get a hint, narrow the answer options, or get more time.
PLAY GAMES AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS
play2prep is the ONLY app that lets you play ACT, SAT + PSAT games against other players. Say goodbye to the chore of lonely test prep! Play the one-on-one Ask & Answer game and send and answer questions against other players. Questions are tailored for each player’s skills and abilities. Games are three rounds and highest score wins. Never prep alone again!
THOUSANDS OF QUESTIONS AND EXPLANATIONS
Never run out of questions! Questions are just like those on the actual tests to prepare you best. Explanations are available for every question for you to understand why an answer is correct.
THE ACT, SAT AND PSAT IN A SINGLE APP
Not sure which test to take? play2prep helps you determine which test is the best fit for you.
Your results are confidential. Always. Only you see your performance by test, section and skill.
FEEL SAFE AND SECURE
Terms of Service: http://play2prep.com/tos.html
WANT TO REACH US?
The play2prep premium subscription option is only $4.99/month – there is no greater value to help you achieve your best score on the ACT, SAT and PSAT.
Upon activation of your premium subscription:
• Your Google Play account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price at the end of the month.
• You can view the details of your premium subscription or change your auto-renewal settings at any time from you’re My Apps screen within your Google Play account.
• Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current premium subscription plan is allowed during your active period.
“SAT” and “PSAT” are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board. “ACT” is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc. The College Entrance Examination Board and ACT, Inc. have no affiliation with, nor do they endorse play2prep.
The ACT has seen a gradual increase in the number of test takers since its inception, and in 2011 the ACT surpassed the SAT for the first time in total test takers; that year, 1,666,017 students took the ACT and 1,664,479 students took the SAT. All four-year colleges and universities in the U.S. accept the ACT, but different institutions place different emphases on standardized tests such as the ACT, compared to other factors of evaluation such as class rank, GPA, and extracurricular activities. The main four tests are scored individually on a scale of 1–36, and a Composite score is provided which is the whole number average of the four scores.
Even though some people may argue that vocabulary on ACT is not as essential as it is on SAT, being able to use a rich vocabulary is still an advantage in the ACT, especially in English and Reading sections, and will potentially help you get a higher score. It will also be beneficial in your academic, personal and professional life. This ACT Vocabulary app will help you achieve your goal more efficiently:
- The database contains a list of about 3500 essential ACT words with pronunciation and a brief definition.
- It uses 3 different approaches (Word List, Flashcard and Quiz) to fit in different students’ study habits.
- You may mark the words that you’re not familiar with and review only those marked words in Flashcard mode.
- It tracks your progress and results for all quizzes you take.
Be better prepared!
Lumos StepUp™ helps students learn and master grade-level skills in Math and English Language Arts. It provides convenient access to the Common Core State Standards for teachers, educators and parents. It is used in leading public, charter and private schools.
List of features include,
• Learn Anywhere, Anytime!
• Can be used by Students, Teachers AND Parents!
• Grades 3 - 8 Mathematics and Language Arts
• Instant access to the Common Core State Standards
• One full-length sample practice test in each Grade and Subject
• Personalized Assessment: Full Practice Tests, Partial Tests and Standards based Tests
• 2 Test Modes: Normal mode and Learning mode. Learning Mode offers step-by-step explanations.
• Access to Online Workbooks (Lumos tedBook™)
• Provides the ability to scan QR Code from Lumos tedBook™
• And, it is Completely FREE!
Please send us feedback about the app at, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Lumos Learning:
Lumos Learning is a publisher of innovative tools that enhance classroom learning for children in K-12. It has developed learning platforms that combine online, mobile and print media to complement classroom learning. Lumos Study Programs were developed by expert teachers to help parents and educators reinforce classroom learning experience for students and help them succeed in classrooms and standardized tests. Lumos apps, databases, books, eLearning and videos are used by schools, libraries and parents all across America.
For more learning resources, use one of the following links:
Playful little monkey CURIOUS GEORGE had so much fun with his toys that he’s taken some of them apart and mixed them all up! He needs help to put them all back together. Through fun games and puzzles along the way, children will learn about shapes and colors. The final prize? A series of great interactive toys and a set of engaging games!
Children will be introduced to these concepts:
• Basic shapes like circles, squares and triangles
• More complex shapes including pentagons, hexagons, diamonds, rectangles, and ovals
• Primary and secondary colors, along with varying tones
• Pattern recognition and sequencing
• Skills like sorting, constructing, tracing, and coloring
Features and Benefits
• Narration and guidance from The Man With The Yellow Hat
• Exciting and entertaining activities will help children recognize a broad range of shapes and colors by:
o Creating patterns
o Constructing bigger shapes from smaller shapes
• Math skills are encouraged through:
o Reproducing patterns
o Identifying different sizes
o Comparing and sorting
• Fine motor skills are strengthened by:
o Tapping and dragging
The HMH eTextbooks app allows you to read Houghton Mifflin Harcourt eTextbooks on your mobile or tablet device, and even organizes all your titles in one convenient place. Download your free HMH eTextbooks app and start building your mobile library today!
Note: HMH eTextbooks cannot be purchased via this app, it is an application for educational institutions to download and view eTextbooks they have purchased and licensed from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
• Social and Emotional Development
• Physical Development and Health
• Adaptive Functioning
• Motor Skills
• Approaches to Learning
• Communication, Language and Literacy
The REAL mobile application is a solution for early childhood professionals who may not always have a computer nearby to manage assessment tasks. Use the application to register children, capture images to support conclusions documented on record forms, and synch data to the REAL web site at www.real.rpclearning.com.