The Configurable Solenoid Driver by Automato is an app that allows your smart device via wifi to connect to Automato’s VA-203 WiFi module which then connects via CAN bus to Automato’s VA-132 control module loaded with the Configurable Solenoid Driver control software.
The Configurable Solenoid Driver app allows for an easy and rapid configuration of two solenoid control groups. Each group can be configured independent of each other with the following features:
• Control type of single solenoid driver, dual solenoid driver, or off.
• CAN signal input device can either be a Joystick or from a master control module.
• 0-5 volt signal input device can be either a Joystick, finger paddle, or potentiometer.
• Ten-point characteristic curve can be configured for either CAN signal or voltage type input.
• Accel, Decel, Neutral, Transition, and Dynamic output ramps are easily configured to meet the needs of the desired machine control.
• Minimum, Maximum, Fine Control, and Hysteresis current settings allow the user to match the output configuration to the selected solenoid.
• Easy to tune PI and dither output settings for selected solenoid allows for efficient control.
The Configurable Solenoid Driver app also allow the user:
• Viewable Solenoid Driver health to monitor any active input or active output errors.
• Viewable Solenoid Driver Data to monitor active input commands and active output feedback currents in mA.