* Available during select seasons, Story Sync: a LIVE, interactive experience that allows you to vote in snap polls, answer cool trivia questions, and re-live tense moments via video clips during the premiere broadcast of the latest episode. *
AMC - Something More
* Requirements: Android 2.2 and higher
* Access to full episodes on amc.com of AMC shows currently in season
* Story Sync, a LIVE, interactive experience that allows you to vote in snap polls, answer cool trivia questions, and re-live tense moments via video clips during the premiere broadcast of the latest episode. For select shows in season including The Walking Dead.
* Video sneak peeks, behind-the-scenes featurettes and cast interviews
* Episode photos and production galleries
* Season and episode recaps plus cast/character bios
* News updates, interviews, feature articles, weekly columns
* Facebook groups and Twitter feeds for each series
* Ability to share app content via email, Facebook and Twitter
* AMC's current broadcast schedule
Rich content, easy access and intuitive design, all at the touch of a finger. Start experiencing AMC on your tablet today!
AMC - Something More
* Requirements: Android 2.2 and higher
If you’re an AMC Stubs member, then the app has extra perks for you. Use your phone as your AMC Stubs card, check your rewards balance, share your stubs on Facebook and more!
Get VIP movie access and download our app now!
Use our AMC amazing app to:
• Find a Movie – Get showtimes and buy tickets by searching for the flick you want to see. Get tickets for a show today, or make sure you’re first in line for next week’s movie by buying tickets now. Find movies by your current location, favorite theatres, or zip code. You’ll also find movie synopses and trailers.
• Find a Theatre – Want to have an AMC amazing experience NOW? Find the theatre closest to your location, or look up your favorite theatre. You can also search by zip code, or switch over to map view.
• AMC Stubs – If you’re a member, then your wallet must be getting heavy from the money you save on free concession upgrades. Leave your AMC Stubs card at home and use your phone instead. Plus, you can look through your online stubs collection, share your stubs on Facebook, check your rewards balance and more.
• My Movies – No, you won’t actually own the movies that you add to this list, but you can find all the upcoming movies you want to see` and get notified as soon as tickets go on sale.
• Offers – Keep all AMC special offers at your fingertips so you’re always in-the-know and ready to save.
• AMC Buzz – Want to know more about the movies than your coworkers? Stay up-to-date with our Facebook posts, tweets, AMC Movie News blog and YouTube videos!
• Filter theatres by their amenities, so if you want to see the latest blockbuster in awesome RealD® 3D, you’ll know where to find it, or if you want to have a cocktail on girl’s night, you can find an AMC with a MacGuffins® Bar & Lounge.
• Planning a hot date for a couple weeks from now? Want to know when that Jennifer Lawrence movie finally comes out? It’s easy to search for upcoming movie releases using the calendar view.
Thanks for downloading and feel free to send us any feedback and suggestions you may have- we read them all!
The A&E app is a great new way to access full episodes and clips from all that A&E has to offer. New content is added all the time. PLEASE NOTE: A&E CONTENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO STREAM IN THE UNITED STATES.
The A&E app enables you to:
• Watch full episodes and clips of your favorite A&E series including Duck Dynasty, Storage Wars, Intervention, The First 48 and many more.
• See exclusive clips and deleted scenes from A&E shows, never before shown on television.
The A&E app is free to use. Comcast, DIRECTV, Optimum, Verizon, Dish, Time Warner Cable, Bright House and other cable subscribers can login and get access to even more content. More TV providers are coming very soon!
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about the digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
We love to hear from you. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions. We'll get back to you asap!
• Non-member can also enjoy our service.
• Accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Cinema Gift Card
• You can purchase children, student and senior ticket*
• Same benefits are accepted through this app, including bc VIP membership discount offer American Express Cardmembers discount offer and Friday Buy one Get one Free offer
* Children ticket for aged 11 or below. Children over 1 meter tall must hold valid tickets. Senior ticket for aged 60 or above. People must present proof of age before admission to the house. Student must present valid full time student ID card before admission to the house.
Need to quickly find out what’s on TV? Then download the TV listings app to get quick, reliable and fun listings for all the major TV channels, networks and providers in the USA.
Discover more about your favorite movies and shows
TV Listings by TV24 gives you detailed info about all the movies and shows on TV. That means you’ll get images, movie posters, ratings and links to IMDb. Download the app for free and get everything you need all in one place.
The TV guide in the app will show you what’s on all the major channels, networks and TV providers over the next 7 days. Just enter your zip code and the app will let you pick your local provider.
Never miss an episode again
Follow series, build a personalized watchlist and never miss your favorite movie or show again. The TV guide will automatically keep you updated on when and where you can see all your top programs.
Enjoy a personalized tv guide
Whether we’re talking about sports events, movies or anything else, you can set the app to only pick out the listings that you’re interested in.
>Download TV Listings by TV24 and make watching TV simple again.<
Find theatre locations near you
- Use GPS to find theatres nearest you
- Search theatres by zip code
- Click-to-call theatres
- Get directions with Google maps
- Purchase tickets
Browse movies and showtimes
- Find movies showing near you and coming soon
- Watch trailers & scroll photo galleries
- Review movie synopsis, cast, ratings and runtimes
- Purchase tickets
In the Theatre
- Regal is now integrated with the new FirstLook Sync App, the only true second screen for the big screen
-Turn on FirstLook sync in the auditorium before the movie and get enhanced content, valuable offers and games synced right to your phone.
- Scan and store your Regal Crown Club card on the Regal for hassle-free use
- Save your credit card number for quick and easy check-out
- Check RCC credit balance
- View upcoming orders and purchase history
- Receive personalized notifications from participating Regal, Edwards and United Artists theatres
- Share purchases via Facebook and Twitter
- Send upcoming showtimes to friends via text and email
- Set-up calendar reminders for upcoming shows
- Enjoy mobile ticketing where available
- Select your seats for theatres with reserved seating
Fandango Purchase Policy: http://mobile.fandango.com/purchasepolicy
In the comic book series, Carl begins as a normal and innocent child, but as the events of the new world order force him to grow up, he becomes colder and competently makes sometimes brash decisions for the good of his group of friends. The character's development is similar in the television series, where he is a normal boy before adapting a callous and cold personality to survive. This behavior puts him into conflict with his father, who desires to maintain Carl's morality.
For his performance as Carl, Riggs was nominated for the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series - Leading Young Actor in 2012 and 2013.
Carl is the only son of deputy sheriff Rick Grimes and his wife, Lori Grimes. When the dead rise, Lori takes Carl to a purported safe zone in Atlanta, Georgia, along with Rick's partner, Shane Walsh. Lori and Carl join a group of survivors on the outskirts of Atlanta, formed and led by Shane. There, they are eventually reunited with Rick. Despite being only seven years old, Carl is taught to shoot a pistol. This comes in handy when he saves his mother from an attacking walker. Later, he is forced to kill an unstable Shane in order to protect his father.
After the group buries Shane and leaves Atlanta, Carl is shot and wounded by ranch foreman Otis while searching for supplies in the woods. The survivors are brought to the farm of Otis' employer, veterinarian Hershel Greene, who successfully treats Carl. The group remains at the farm for several days until tensions cause Hershel to evict them.
They eventually find an abandoned prison. While there, Carl and the others enjoy the prison's luxuries, such as hot showers and open space. He is confronted with disturbing experiences, such as witnessing numerous counts of violence/death. While Rick was away with other survivors, he frequently gave Lori re-assurance about his well-being. Throughout Lori's pregnancy, Carl was thrilled with the idea of a baby sister and when Judith is born he is fiercely protective over her. When The Governor and his army attack the prison, Carl managed to escape with Rick.
Carl and Rick took refuge in an abandoned house and after a brief encounter with more zombies, Carl was under the impression he could defend himself. He then blames Rick for not being able to protect the other survivors. However, his innocence comes out and he realizes that he was still scared of the outside world and needed his dad. Him, Michonne(who found Rick and Carl), Daryl (who found and protected Rick and Carl from the Claimers), and Rick then head to the supposed safezone Terminus, but are then trapped and forced into a train cart. They then reunited with Maggie, Glenn, and the surviving members of the prison assault along with Abraham Ford, Eugene, and Rosita.
During the journey, while returning to Kentucky with Rick and Abraham, he is nearly raped by a group of rednecks before his father manages to kill all of them. In the aftermath of their murders, Carl confesses to killing Shane and being a different person than he was before the apocalypse. Shortly after their return to the main group, Carl witnesses a fellow child survivor murder his brother, and he takes it upon himself to execute the child when he realizes no one is willing to do it. He feels deep grief, but does not regret his actions.
The simple, user-friendly interface allows you to:
• Find Cinemark theatre locations via GPS
• Search for your preferred Cinemark theatre location
• Access your My Cinemark favorite theatres
• Purchase movie tickets securely
• View your gift card balance
• View ticket purchase history
• The Cinemark App now features CineMode - an exclusive and interactive way to earn Cinemark Rewards while being courteous during the show
• From within the Cinemark app, start CineMode when your movie begins
• Your phone's screen will dim automatically, and you will be prompted to set volume to vibrate
• Stay in CineMode for the duration of the movie
• To ensure you receive your Reward, be sure to not use your phone at all when in CineMode. Hitting the "home" button will stop CineMode and you will not receive your Reward.
• Earn Rewards each and every time you see a movie at Cinemark!
You’ll also be able to search and view:
• Search for movies Coming Soon
• Search for movies Now Playing
• View movie trailers
• Rating, Synopsis, Cast and more…
• Get information for the films you want to see!
• Share showtimes via email, text, Facebook or Twitter
• Share theatre locations via email, text, Facebook or Twitter
• Share movie info via email, text, Facebook or Twitter
Keep the Best Seat In Town at your fingertips to access showtimes, movie info and Cinemark theatre locations on the go. Download the FREE Cinemark Theatres app now!
Watch Live TV over the Internet without the cable company! See ESPN, your favorite shows, breaking news, big games, new movies and more. This free app allows you to watch the best live TV instantly on your Android device anytime, anywhere.
Download the app for free. Sign up for Sling TV inside the app or at www.sling.com. Then watch instantly with this app! Enjoy the best in U.S and International TV (available in the U.S. only).
Start with the Best of Live TV package for just $20/mo. Then add on Extras for even more great channels. Pay as you go. No contract and no commitment. Our unique and exciting design makes it easy and enjoyable to find your favorite shows. See what’s on now at-a-glance; fast-forward, rewind, and pause on most channels; plus look back on certain channels with up to 3 days of replay. No DVR needed!
Want TV from around the globe? Sling TV is also the #1 live international TV Service in the U.S.! Formerly DishWorld, Sling International delivers more than 180 channels and 15 different languages. No contract, no credit check, and no social security number required. More than live TV, never miss a moment with 8-Day Replay, which automatically records every channel. No DVR needed!
Samsung Galaxy Tab S owners please take note:
We are currently investigating an issue with Tab S devices and the latest Android Lollipop update that is conflicting with our software. Users have been experiencing playback issues and crashes. We hope to have the conflict resolved soon. In the meanwhile, we have changed our Google Play settings to not allow further download of the application to Tab S devices until functionality can be restored. Many thanks for your patience & understanding.
XFINITY subscribers can watch thousands of XFINITY On Demand™ TV shows and movies anytime, anywhere, even when you are offline. We have now improved the video quality to HD.
XFINITY TV Go lets you:
• Watch your favorite sports, news and kids networks live.
• Stream TV shows and movies from premium channels like HBO, Starz, Showtime, Cinemax and networks like ABC, FOX, NBC, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, A&E, AMC, WETV, Food Network and HGTV
• Download TV shows and movies from Showtime, Streampix, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex and watch them when you’re offline.
• Set parental controls for privacy and peace of mind.
• Wi-Fi internet connection for streaming and download of video
• Android phone or tablet running Android 2.3 and higher.
• XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service. You will also need a subscription to one or more eligible channels to play content.
• Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Streaming and downloading of video is not available internationally.
Get Help Signing-In!
• Create a Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/create-uid
• Look up your Comcast ID --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/lookup
• Retrieve your Comcast ID Password --> https://login.comcast.net/myaccount/reset
**** Explanation of permissions requested:
* permission.INTERNET - Access the Internet.
* permission.READ_PHONE_STATE - We use the ID of your phone to prevent playback abuse.
* permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - We tune playback if you are on WiFi.
* permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - We detect connectivity before allowing playback.
* permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - We cache browse images to your sdcard to save your bandwidth.
* permission.WAKE_LOCK - We prevent your device from sleeping during playback.
* permission.WRITE_SETTINGS - Used if you enable our advanced brightness and volume controls for use during playback
* permission.RECORD_AUDIO - This version includes experimental support for voice-guided navigation
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s The Walking Dead community and rank them in trending order
- Search: The Walking Dead articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with The Walking Dead community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
- Watch 43 live TV channels (and more coming soon) everywhere, when connected to a WiFi or cellular connection.
- Download thousands of movies and TV shows and watch them on the go with your subscription to Showtime, Starz, Encore or MoviePlex.
- Watch live and On Demand TV from Showtime, Starz, Encore and MoviePlex (and more channels coming soon).
-Use your device as a second TV to watch more than 150 channels from anywhere in your house when connected to your Charter home WiFi network.
- Like what you’re watching on your device? Found your favorite show in the TV guide? Send it to your TV to watch it on the big screen.
- Browse TV listings, add shows to your Watchlist and schedule DVR recordings from any room in the house (or anywhere else).
- Explore Kid Zone to easily find kid-friendly programming, and tap the padlock icon to keep your kids from accessing other areas of the app.
- Quickly find all the live games currently playing, and get real-time scores. You can also use the Spoiler button to hide scores of games you’re recording for later viewing.
- Use your Android Wear watch to change channels on your TV, receive notifications for upcoming shows and set recordings.
WHAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS APP
- Available programming is based on your Charter TV subscription package. Downloads of movies and TV shows are currently available only with a subscription to Showtime, Starz, Encore or MoviePlex. You can upgrade your subscription through your TV or by calling us at 888-438-2427.
- In-home viewing requires a Select, Silver or Gold Charter TV subscription and a Charter home WiFi network with a minimum connection speed of 1 Mbps.
- Downloading requires a WiFi connection, but you can watch live and On Demand programming outside your home over a cellular network (data charges from your carrier may apply).
- Scheduling a DVR recording in the app requires a Motorola digital receiver, which is only available in some markets.
- To use personalized features of the app, such as Watchlist, Downloads and Favorites, you’ll have to sign in with your Charter.net email address. If you don’t have a Charter ID, you can create one at http://myaccount.charter.com.
- Device requirements: Phones and tablets running Android 4.0 and above. Please note that performance will vary, based on device.
NICKNAMING YOUR DIGITAL RECEIVERS
If you have multiple digital receivers, giving them nicknames will help you know which one you’re scheduling recordings on (go to Settings > Devices > TV Nicknames). To know which TV you’re naming, stand in front of the TV and tap “Check This TV” until a message displays on the TV.
We read your reviews and take your concerns seriously, so if you need help please reach out by emailing us at email@example.com or send feedback from the Settings menu. You can also find help at http://www.Charter.com/CharterTVApp.
NOTE ON AVAILABILITY
We make every effort to offer the same live and On Demand programming that you can watch on your TV, and we frequently add new channels. However, programming restrictions keep us from making every single channel available within the Charter TV app. Channel availability also varies by market, and this app is currently unavailable (but coming soon) in Colorado, Montana, Utah and Wyoming.
Fandango’s app on the Android tablet makes the movie-going experience better than ever. Get the latest movies, showtimes & exclusive Fandango content at your fingertips. Download Fandango - the #1 movie ticketing app featured in Apple commercials and winner of three Webby Awards!
New in 1.3.1
• Our brand new look features enhanced movie pages and theater lists
• Search for your favorite movies quicker and easier with the new My Movies feature
• No account? No problem! Join from the app for quicker ticket purchasing, purchase history, ticket details, theater & My Movies
• Lastly, we’ve updated our app with a new full screen look for Android tablets to give you an even more enjoyable experience
• Personalize your Fandango experience with the updated Sign In feature.
• Once signed in, you can manage the new My Movies section to keep track of your favorite movies for faster searching
• Filter movies by genre, MPAA rating & format, including IMAX & 3D
• Watch high-quality trailers, exclusive interviews & cast photos
• Read Fandango fan ratings & reviews, movie tweets & scores from Metacritic
• View the most accurate showtimes, MPAA ratings, synopses, run times & director & cast lists
• Find theaters using your device’s GPS feature, view them in a list or map & get directions
• Add theaters to a Favorites list for faster searching
• Find amenities (Reserved Seating, Mobile Ticket, etc) for your theater
• No account? Join from the app for quicker ticket purchasing, purchase history, ticket details, theater & My Movies
• Buy tickets within the app for 21,000+ screens – more than any other app including AMC Theaters!
Help us make Fandango even better! Send suggestions and report issues to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's different about Moviefone?
• Find movies playing right now near you in one tap!
• Check out local restaurants and bars around your favorite theaters.
• Beautiful design - find your showtimes in style.
MORE AWESOME FEATURES:
• Playing Now Near Me - check out what movies are playing RIGHT NOW in theaters near you
• Save your favorite theaters for quick and easy access to showtimes
• Buy tickets on the go to any of our participating theaters
• Find theaters easily with our maps and directions feature
• Find places to eat or grab a drink near any theater
• View movies in theaters, top box office hits, coming soon and new on DVD
• Watch high quality trailers and movie clips in full screen
• Share movie details on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or by email
• Get the latest news for all your favorite movies and actors
• Search movies to find the perfect movie for the kids or date night
• Search movies by title or actor
We hope you love the app as much as we do. As always we appreciate all your feedback so please send comments to email@example.com.