I have it on my shaw cable account and now I downloaded the app on my android tablet but now it's asking me to add it to my account again to another 6$ a month then I phoned my service provider shaw and they said shaw does not have access or affiliate with Hollywood suite only Rogers, eastlink,cogeco,telus,source :(
Took me forever to accept my Cogeco credentials then once signed in, it tells me I have no access to any of the content, just once I'd like an app like this to do what it is supposed to.
Dosent sign in. If I could sign in I'm sure I would give it a 5 star rating
Log in How many time I have to log in, every time the app is re opened, I have to log in.
Hollywood SWEET!! Awesome app! Don't forget your popcorn!
Awesome Note3 plus telus optik = awesome
This update to Hollywood Suite GO includes:
- A brighter and easier-to-read "choose your provider" page
- A bit of housekeeping, rearranging and alphabetizing
- Set "Wifi Playback Only" to ON so that you don't miss it in the settings
With the SaskTel maxTV Remote PVR application you have the ability to schedule and manage your TV recordings directly from an Android device. maxTV PVR subscribers never have to worry about missing favourite TV programs or missing the end of a game if it goes into overtime.
Easily schedule recordings from virtually anywhere
Search the channel guide for programs to record
View only subscribed channels
View program information, including actors and rating
View and edit scheduled recordings
Manage previously recorded shows
Must be a SaskTel maxTV PVR customer, Contact 1-800-SASKTEL (1-800-727-5835) to subscribe.
In order to use this application, users must first obtain a confirmation code by registering through their maxTV set top box.
Using your maxTV remote control from the set-top box select MENU, then Recorded TV and Remote PVR Setup. Follow the instructions and enter your email address. A confirmation code will be sent to the email address provided.
Contact 1-800 SASKTEL (1-800-727-5835) for support.
At home and on the go, as a registered maxTV On the Go customer you can now enjoy a selection of the premium on-demand movies and TV series you subscribe to on maxTV. Plus, you can rent movies on the web and watch them on your Android smartphone or tablet. maxTV On the Go is free with your maxTV subscription and is available anytime, anywhere in Canada!
Check out these great features:
Check out these great features:
• Access a growing number of on-demand movies and series from the maxTV library including titles from Hollywood Suite on Demand, Treehouse on Demand, Movie Central on Demand, HBO Canada, and maxTV Local on Demand. You also have access to Galaxie commercial-free music channels.
• Up to 5 mobile devices can access a maxTV On the Go account at the same time; family members can each watch what they like.
• Parental Controls are available to limit children's access to age appropriate content.
• Start watching on one device and resume watching from where you left off on another device
• Social media shortcuts allow you to easily share links to maxTV On the Go content and let friends know what you're watching.
Signing up for maxTV On the Go is easy. All you need is your SaskTel customer account number and a current residential maxTV subscription.
Wi-Fi is recommended where available when streaming data within Saskatchewan. Mobile data charges may apply for viewing video over a mobile data network.
When outside the SaskTel wireless network, and still within Canada, maxTV On the Go can be viewed over Wi-Fi connections only.
For use in Canada only.
Must meet minimum device and operating system requirements. Details found at www.maxtvonthego.sasktel.com/RefSolnWebApp/help/article/1/system_Requirements.