FIND YOUR LOST PET NOW
Quickly find your pet on a map, track where she’s going, and get driving directions to her current location—right from your phone.
MONITOR YOUR PET’S ACTIVITY LEVELS
Keep track of your pet’s daily activity with the new Activity Tracking feature. Detailed, easy-to-use charts will give you a complete picture so you and your vet can make informed decisions about your pet’s exercise and health.
GET ALERTS IF YOUR PET ESCAPES
The Tagg™ pet tracking system uses advanced GPS and wireless tracking technology that lets you see where your pet is at any time. If she ever leaves her designated Tagg zone, you receive an alert through the Tagg app (plus text and email), so you can quickly pinpoint your pet on a map, track, and find her.
This app works seamlessly with the Tagg pet tracking system. You can buy the required hardware at tagg.com.
The lightweight Tagg tracker easily attaches to your pet’s existing collar and is designed to be worn at all times, even while swimming.
To purchase or learn more about Tagg—The Pet Tracker, go to tagg.com.
Please visit support.pettracker.com for customer service, bug reports, and FAQs.
App uses and benefits:
• Receive a personalized lost pet recovery kit, including step-by-step instructions on how to search for a lost dog or a lost cat in a variety of circumstances.
• Build a lost pet digital flyer that can be shared instantly on your social media channels.
• Access critical advice and preparedness tips – even without data connectivity – to ensure pet safety before, during, and after a major storm or natural disaster.
• Store and manage critical health information by creating pet records – including microchip number, vet info, vaccination history, and medical details.
• Easily email pet records and medical information to pet sitters or veterinarians.
• Take action and advocate for animals in need around the country.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ Activate your tag (and create your account)
+ Scan your tag
+ Tack a picture of your pet(s)
+ Update your communication profile
Download this application to scan the QR code of your soslostpets tag, activate the tag, create a profile for your pet and add it to your account or generate your new account.
Take a picture of your pet and complete the profile. (breed, color, pattern, vaccinations)
On the Petfinder app you can:
- Browse adoptable pets in your area or nationwide
- Search pets by breed, age, gender, and size
- Swipe and select pet photos to view in more detail
- View complete pet information and descriptions
- “Favorite” adoptable pets so you can find them again
- Add notes and comments to your favorite pet profiles
- Share pets with your friends via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
- Get directions, call or e-mail the shelter or rescue that has your perfect pet
- Search for shelters and rescue groups near you and see each group’s adoptable pets
- Learn more about your next pet with our dog and cat breed guides
- Read touching Happy Tail adoption stories
Help make Petfinder great! It's important to us that the Petfinder app work how you need it, when you need it, but we need your help tracking down any bugs. If you experience a problem with the app, please contact us at email@example.com. This will help us get the information we need to fix any problems ASAP. Thank you!
*******Do not download and install this application unless you already have an account via your veterinarian.********
Manage your pet's healthcare and connect with your veterinarian online. Your veterinarian must be a participating user of the VetVision applications.
Manage Your Pet’s Healthcare. Anywhere. Anytime. Online.
Use PetSites to:
• Access medical records
• Send non-urgent messages
• View & print lab results
• Request & view appointments
• Request prescriptions & reorder food
• Print PetID cards
• Research health issues
• Upload photos
• And so much more!
PetSites is a free tool that allows you to become a key member of your pet's healthcare team. Your veterinarian must be a participating user of the VetVision applications.
• Your pet's own website connects you and your pet to your veterinary hospital anytime, anywhere. Now the information you need to protect the health of your pet is just a click away.
Why should I access my PetSite today?
• You never know when or where an emergency will occur. Log in today to insure that you have access to your pet’s medical information before an emergency arises.
Will my pet’s data be secure?
• Your secure login protects the confidentiality of your information and that of your pet. The information is protected by a secure server and encrypted connection and will never be sold or used by anyone other than you and your pet's healthcare team. Your PetSite cannot be accessed by any other PetSites user.
Can I contact the practice through PetSites?
• Absolutely! Not only can you email your veterinary hospital through your PetSite, but you can request appointments, prescription refills and so much more. Your veterinary hospital can also communicate with you via online vaccination reminders, eCards, newsletters and emails.
What if I have more than one pet?
• The medical records of all of your pets that have visited your veterinary hospital are available through your PetSite
***Please note that Adobe Mobile AIR is required.
Our new facial recognition technology makes finding dogs as quick and easy as the snap of a photo.
See a lost dog? Take a photo, send a text and together we can bring every lost dog home.
"A big thanks for Finding Rover for immediately posting that my dog was lost. She is my child and I am very glad she is back home now and recovering." - Finding Rover User
Benefits of Finding Rover’s Facial Recognition for Dogs
• If your dog’s collar has come off, his or her face will be recognized on the app and will provide any finder with the contact information you provide.
• If someone finds your dog but doesn’t have time to look for a microchip, in less than 3 minutes, they can snap a photo and send a text or give you a call.
How Finding Rover works:
• Register your dog so it’s in the database
• If someone sees your lost dog, they snap a photo
• Our facial recognition technology does a search
• They contact you either via phone, email or through the app, however you’d like
• Soon your best friend will be back home!
Got cute dog pictures? You can also share the smiles on Finding Rover!
• Share Photos and Updates of your dog with your friends
• Enjoy and post cute photos with others in an all-member “pack”
• Enjoy and post tips and tricks in an all-member “pack”
• If your dog needs a new home, you can also post the news to all members in your area.
Finding Rover, the new way to protect and celebrate your best friend.
Dog Tracks helps you to lay and follow up your tracks and markers.
With Dog Tracks you first walk the track and lay the markers. When the track is finished you will see a map of the track with the markers. A summary will show the length of the track, number of markers and the time it took for you to walk the track.
When your dog walks the track Dog Tracks will draw a new track on the map and automatically mark the markers your dog finds. You will see the track you walked and in real time follow your dog's track.
After you and your dog have walked the track you will see a map that shows both tracks, which marker your dog has found, track length and time. You can log weather and wind conditions and also write your own comments.
Dog Tracks requires that Location service, GPS and Mobile Data is enabled on your phone.
Get help if your dog goes astray, is lost or stolen in the UK or overseas
Send instant alerts to Petlog, Facebook, DogLost and friends and family
Search over 30,000 entries for the help you need
Keep all your dog's details in one place for when you need them most
In partnership with The Kennel Club, Petlog, Nestle Purina and Dog Tracker Plus
Pet Search works to maximise the chances you have of being reunited with your lost pet. We do this through guiding you on searching techniques, poster techniques, lost pet behaviour and also human response behaviour - what people do when they find a stray pet or steal a pet. Using all of this knowledge we can at least double the chance of finding your lost or stolen pet because it can be used to your advantage. We also help with door knocking, poster distribution, night vision cameras, trap setting, amplified listening devices and various other techniques for finding lost pets. We even work with psychics who have helped find a few lost pets. We will do almost anything (don't tell our insurance company) if we think it will help find your lost pet.
If you are visiting this app, we already know your pet is very important to you. Whether it be a dog, cat bird, ferret, rat or reptile.
So we'll ask you a quick question to put it into perspective.
Hypothetically - how would you feel if come the end of today, tomorrow or the end of the week and you have done nothing and your pet is not home with you?
Do NOT Delay!
Call us now on 1300 309 004 for immediate help.
The sooner you ask for help the better.
We have searched for over 30,000 lost pets and most of these are back home with their families.
We have over 23 years experience in searching for all types of lost pets including dogs, cats, birds, ferrets, reptiles and rodents and our techniques are used by lost pet services around the world, including the US and the UK.
The techniques are not new or unusual, they are proven thousands of times over.
We Know What Works & What Doesn't:
Don't risk your pet's life by getting no advice or bad advice.
* Vets are not experts in searching for lost pets
* Pounds and shelters are not lost pet experts
* Pet shops don't know about lost pet behaviour
* Your friend's bad experience with not finding a lost pet is not an indication of what will happen to your pet
We were the first lost pet service in Australia and currently the only service that offers proven guidance on searching and poster techniques. There are hundreds of lost pet noticeboards on the internet, but we are the only comprehensive lost pet service.
In the words of Pet Detective John Keane, founder of Sherlock Bones, "The way a lost pet is found is by leveraging yourself through the eyes and ears of other people"
Imagine getting your favorite drinks for free. Now you can with 7RewardsSM. Buy 6 cups, and any 7th is FREE! Any cup, any size, your way, every day.
Start earning 7Rewards today with three easy steps:
· Download the 7-Eleven app to join.
· Scan your app barcode at every checkout.
· Any 7th cup is FREE!
SCAN & SAVE
Your member barcode earns you free drinks and so much more. Scan it at checkout to redeem these exclusive offers on 7-Eleven and partner products.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE STORE
7-Eleven is always on your way. Find the store closest to your route or anywhere in the country, heart your favorites and find out which locations provide services like hot food, Redbox, gas and propane tanks.
You can also use our Slurpee Finder to get your hands on your favorite flavor at a store nearby.
"We’re here to make your everyday better. And we want to know if you think we’re doing a good job or not. Submit feedback in the form of a question, complaint or compliment at any time in the app."
PetFind’s TrakaPet GPS Pet Tracker helps you see where your pet is and monitor their location 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Not only does it notify you if they go exploring, it allows you to find them and bring them home.
Quickly find your pet’s location on a map on your smartphone or web portal, and see where they’re going.
GET ALERTS IF YOUR PET LEAVES A SAFEZONE
The TrakaPet GPS tracker uses advanced GPS and mobile phone technology that lets you see where your pet is at any time. If they ever leave their designated SafeZone, you receive an alert through the PetFind app (plus web alerts), so you can quickly pinpoint your pet on a map, and bring them home.
Pet’s don’t usually wear watches, so they’re just as likely to go exploring at night. Should this happen, activate Chase Mode from the smartphone app and the high intensity LED built into the TrakaPet unit begins to flash, and the TrakaPet unit provides location updates much more frequently, giving you the best chance of locating them quickly, even if they’re hiding in the undergrowth.
This app works seamlessly with the TrakaPet unit.
Don’t have a TrakaPet GPS tracker? You can buy the TrakaPet unit at www.petfind.net.au/store.
The lightweight TrakaPet (only 40 grams) easily attaches to your pet’s existing collar with a tough and flexible silicone sleeve and is designed to be worn at all times, even while frolicking in water.
To purchase or learn more about TrakaPet visit, www.petfind.net.au.
Petharbor.com is a national database of lost, found, and adoptable pets. Most of our animal records update every hour directly from the animal shelters themselves.
Now you can browse adoptable, lost, and found pets in your area from the comfort of your smartphone or tablet! PetHarbor Mobile uses your geographic location to locate animals near you.
You will receive the same results and have the same search functionality that you would using the web version of PetHarbor but optimized for mobile devices!
The ability to save favorite pets to view later.
The ability to see only new pets since the last time you searched.
**Please be aware, this application has the potential to use large amounts of data due to the number of pictures it loads.
- Realtor.com listed as one of the best apps for house and apartment hunting - Apps Gone Free 2014
- "Makes searching for homes with schooling in mind a little bit easier..." --James Zahn, The Rock Father
- "Great schools in the area? Now you're talking a parent's language" --Terrence Gaines, PCMag.com
• 90% of listings updated every 15 minutes. All the rest updated at least once a day.
• Quickly swipe to see rich and detailed photos of real estate properties, apartments for rent and homes for rent that interest you.
• The only true search of homes for sale and rent by school or school district - make sure your next house is near your dream school!
• Property listing details now include property tax, sales history and more school information including ratings for each house.
• Draw your own custom search area right on the map!
• Search nearby schools, homes for sale, open houses, recently sold homes, apartments for rent, and houses for rent with just one tap.
• Use Area Scout to see results and average values update as you move.
• Stay updated on the true status of real estate and apartment listings, including foreclosures, just taken off market, and price-reduced homes for sale.
• Sign-in to save searches and listings. Access them again on your mobile phone or online at www.realtor.com.
Find your home on the go with the realtor.com® Real Estate App.
For real estate agents:
•Connect and search with your clients!
Learn more at http://marketing.realtor.com/collaborate
Come hang with us!
Have feedback? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hjælp hinanden ved at dele og kommentere direkte fra app'en.
Er din hund forsvundet?!
Opret en efterlysning, hurtig og nemt, og få hjælp til at efterlyse hunden med det samme. Hvor og når som helst! Del din efterlysning via de sociale medier og spred budskabet i hele landet rundt på få minutter.
Hundeejer / Efterlyser:
- Opret en efterlysning hurtig og nemt - vælg et billede af din hund og opret.
- Del din efterlysning med venner/familie via Facebook eller send et link direkte til en gruppe/side.
- Få delt dit opsalg til 10.000+ hundeejere og hundeinteresserede
- Modtag automatisk push-meddelelse når der kommer nye hundeefterlysninger.
- Del og hjælp via Facebook.
- Følg på de forskellige efterlysningssager og modtag en push-meddelelse når en efterlysning er meldt afsluttet.
Fundet en herreløs hund?
- Opret en fremlysning hurtig og nemt - vælg billede hunden og opret
- Følg fremlysninger
- Del og hjælp med at finde frem til hundeejer
Hunde Efterlysning: Udviklet af Vi ELSKER Hunde / www.vielskerhunde.dk
The dreamcatcher is actually a very beautiful and meaningful symbol. In Native American cultures, dreamcatchers are filters that catch bad dreams in their web (much like a spider) and then let the good dreams filter through to you as you sleep.
Angel wing tattoos can mean different things for different people. Sometimes they are there to remind the wearer of someone loved and lost, and at other times angel tattoos are there to guard the wearer and protect them.
The beautiful butterfly tattoo is an excellent symbol of growth and rebirth. Changing from an unattractive caterpillar (or an average land creature) into a beautiful butterfly (or a creature that can fly) is a symbol of grace and transformation.
Feather tattoos have many different meanings depending on the type of feather. Generally speaking, however, most feather tattoos are a symbol of freedom like a bird in flight. Feather tattoos can also be part of angelic symbolism and hold a much deeper and profound meaning for the wearer.
“Reach for the moon, even if you fail you’ll land among the stars”…this is one of the most inspirational quotes ever written and the star is definitely a symbol of success. Star tattoos remind us to shine and be the best that we can.
Many people aren’t aware that the lotus flower is a very significant symbol in many Eastern cultures. A lotus tattoo can mean many different things. Some of the most popular meanings include rebirth, perseverance over hardship, and it is sometimes even the symbolic equivalent of a woman’s sexuality.
Paw print tattoos are becoming increasingly popular and each one has a different meaning, depending on the individual and the type of paw they’re wearing. Dog prints are generally a symbol of strength and pride. Think of a dog pack and the alpha male. Cat paws are often a cute symbol of playfulness, or even a symbol of cunning and wit depending on the size of the paw.
Dragonflies are more than pretty little insects hanging around the park; these creatures are full of deep meaning and inspiration. If you’ve ever looked closely at a dragonfly you’ll notice that they have an almost surreal quality to them, which is why they are often a symbol of deep thoughts and a higher subconscious.
Tattoos of hearts are often a symbol of love, but what exactly does that mean? For a four letter word, love is complex and has a different meaning for everyone. Heart tattoos can symbolize a person’s love for someone else, a person’s love for life and humanity, or even a person’s hope for finding love. It’s a complicated and very personal tattoo.
Most of us aren’t mathematicians and, therefore, unless you’re into quantum physics, the meaning of this tattoo is a very definite “forever.” Don’t let that fool you in its simplicity, though. Forever is a very long time, and depending on your reason for getting this tattoo, that can mean everlasting love, everlasting life, or even everlasting rebirth.
Sun and Moon
While a tattoo of the sun and moon might look kind of hippy and new agey, the symbolism is actually much more complex than that. The sun and moon tattoo symbolizes light and dark, good and bad, Yin and Yang… and the balance of opposites. The wearer is definitely in touch with both of these aspects.
If you want to display your affection for someone, give them a rose. Did you know, however, that different colored roses have different meanings? Red roses are for love, yellow roses are for friendship, white is for remembrance, and pink is for appreciation and admiration. Rose tattoos, no matter what their color, are always a sign of beauty and elegance.