- View all current and historical open house properties
- Total number of open house events for each property.
- Quickly and easily add all visitors as they walk through the door
- Gather valuable, real-time demographic information
- Visitor contact information
- Interest levels from prospective buyers, interested agents or neighbors who attend your open house
- Capture complete property details specifications and condition of home
Open House Event Listings:
- Schedule current and future open house events or view all historical events
Open House Event Details:
- Add and view visitor contact and valuable demographic information
- Qualify prospects
- Time manage events based on schedules and visitor traffic
Open House Reports & Email Templates:
- Create a “snapshot” of your entire open house event on a single page
- Generate, view and send powerful custom open house summary reports instantly to visitors and the seller
Leave the tablet on a table or hand it to visitors as they arrive. Users can enter personal details such as Name and Email in an easy to use, non-technical fashion with a design that does not rely on prior experience with tablets.
Once an open home is complete you can export the data and contact all those who registered.
The fields supported at this stage are Name, Phone, Email, Comment, Valuation (price feedback), agent notes.
You can export data in a variety of formats. CSV for Excel, XML for software integration and HTML for presentation or direct emailing. Export directly to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Docs or email.
This is an early release and we are committed to keeping you up to date with a great product. Please contact us through the in-app contact button to report bugs or request features before posting a negative review.
We can make changes and update you free of charge.
Near Me maps all open houses near your current location. Drag the map in any direction to see open houses within a defined area, and zoom in and out to focus on smaller or larger areas. Tap a map pin to view the open house information, or scroll through the thumbnail list of homes.
By Date shows a chronological list of open houses that are happening in the next 30 days, within the set map area.
Saved keeps your bookmarked open houses all in one place. Tap the white bookmark icon on any open house listing to save it for later consideration, or to compare it to other saved open houses. Tap the icon again to un-save the property.
Search allows you to simplify your house hunt by narrowing down the open house selection in any area, according to your preferences. Choose a price range, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, or a specific location, and watch your search results update automatically.
The main screen of the app shows everyone that is signed in for that day. If you swipe the right side of the screen, it will take you to another screen where you can browse the history of visitors that have signed in.
This is a beta version and I am open to all suggestions.
Credit goes to Jerry Stauder for the idea.
Sign in Pad allows you use gather useful information instead of sheets and forms. Know how many people have signed in, how long they waited, capture their information for lead generation.
Call 855-334-5336 for implementation assistance.
This app was designed by agents for agents and sellers. This app keeps track of your properties, consumer and broker Open Houses, while allowing customers to easily sign in and sign out.
- Simple and stress free property set up
- Multiple property type support including residential, rentals, and commercial properties
- Share on social media (Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter)
- Simple sign in for buyers or brokers that attend your Open House
- Simple sign out for instant feedback from buyers or brokers
- Agent information is saved as a note if the buyer is working with an agent
- Choose when to end your Open House in case you have last minute entries
- Automatic follow up that always comes from you (and your email address) which includes Single Property websites, neighborhood information, school information, and a Walk Score
- Automatic price change emails alert anyone who has ever signed into a property that the price has changed
- Take and view notes before, during, or after your Open House with ease
- No limits on the amount of pictures
- No limits on the amount of properties you can enter into the system
- No limits on the amount of Open Houses you can run
- Never enters sleep mode when the app is running
- Each property automatically gets a Single Property website
- Ability to manage your properties, Open Houses, and sign ins from our website
- The only Open House app on the market to sync with multiple CRMs
- If your CRM is unsupported, download sign ins as a CSV
- Completely live and backed up to our server in real time so you never lose a lead
With this app, not only will you increase your customer engagement, you will also increase your ROI, improve your customer insights and outperform your competition!
- Get notified of new leads
- 1-tap call & email to your prospective customers
- Map driving directions to your appointments
- Manage your lead flow by switching to your busy profile or pause leads for up to 48 hours
- Organize your leads with Active & Closed pipelines / folders
- Store your entire lead history locally on your device
- Search your leads
- View Your Account & Billing info
- Recognize Emergency Leads with a new indicator
- View complete Ratings & Reviews & submit your comments
- Change lead status on multiple leads at one time
- Set a lead status based on your progress
- Add notes to your leads
- View leads as read or unread
- Filter your leads list by status or date range
- Sort your leads list by Last Name or Date
- View your customer ratings score and your most recent reviews
Home hunters spoke... we listened. By talking to home searchers and scouring hundreds of real estate app reviews, we built a home finder tool that truly delivers what home seekers want out of a mobile real estate app: easy home searching with a higher number of search filters and an account that keeps track of saved homes across devices. This home finder app delivers a simple and enjoyable home search experience on top of millions of data-rich real estate listings.
Features of this home finder app :
- Customize your search with the most advanced search options available
- Map tracks which listings you have saved, viewed, and not yet viewed
- Mortgage calculator + monthly mortgage estimates on every home for sale
- Save properties, searches & notes -- access them on your phone, computer and tablet
- Uses current location to find nearby homes for sale, apartments for rent, and open houses
- Details and full screen interior photos on millions of listings
- Contact information for every listing
- Share your favorite homes for sale via text, email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Driving directions to properties using Google Maps
- Swipe to go from home details to home details
- Browse homes for sale in a map view or list view – both views have photos!
If you ever have suggestions, questions, or need assistance with our home finder app, please don't hesitate to contact our support team by phone or email.
Enjoy searching for your next home by using HomeFinder.com Real Estate as your home finder tool. Browsing homes for sale has never been more simple.