Evolutionary medicine with a revolutionary twist. Welcome to the first ever mobile, multimedia magazine of Homeopathy. Dedicated to the power of information to fuse the extraordinary system of homeopathy into your everyday life. Our goal is to start a tradition just as strong, timeless and full of possibility as that of Homeopathic medicine. We are here to share information, views and stories about this heritage of healing for a new generation.
Our quarterly magazine includes:
- The help you need to care naturally for your family’s health
- Peace of mind in your choices to try homeopathy first for your child’s health and well being
- A safe place to learn and share your desire to respect and treat the mind-body connection
- Freedom to explore the world of homeopathy and find answers to all your questions
- A trustworthy source of information about homeopathic remedies and preventive treatments
- Awareness of how Homeopathy helps you heal in a lasting, safe, non-toxic, and environmentally friendly format that is sound in theory and principle
- A way to reimagine your health and heal from the inside out
- An accessible, grounded and fun path to rediscover self-healing through the power of homeopathy.
Subscriptions Available for Homeopathy First Magazine:
1-year subscription (4 issues) automatically renewed until canceled
Single quarterly issue (often 120+ pages in length)
A free 30-day trial
After which you will be charged for an annual subscription. You will receive a reminder before each annual payment to Apple. You can turn off the auto-renew subscription feature anytime, with these instructions.
Payments for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings.
You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to this publication.