Is there anarchy in your house? No one respects the chores rotations anymore? The dishes accumulate in the sink extruded along with the bills? Say “No More” to cohabitation issues and download Roommates, the first Social App built to solve conflicts between roommates. Manage rotations, organize a party educate your rude roommates or check the reliability of your future companions on their Roommate-Card.
Roommates in the first app that helps you manage difficult cohabitations by giving you new ways to communicate with your roommates and helping you manage your home. Roommates is also integrated with a simple calendar and features our innovative Roommate-Card, a digital ID useful as reference for your future cohabitation.
- Instead of Post-It’s on the fridge that nobody sees, post a note in the app.
- Instead of writing a shopping list on paper that nobody updates, make a task list in the app.
- Instead of trying to remember who owes what for what expenses, set it up in the expense section of the app.
Keep your household organized and you and your roommates happy.
through the Android application or our mobile website. A shopping emergency ? Add it to the list and your roommates will take care of it! Dinner with your roommates ? Add directly to your roommates accounts!
MyRoommates is an evolving tool, new features are in the pipeline to assist you in your roommate life! Please let us know your needs / desires!
DISCOVER - Explore quads in your area and see what's going on around you with the discovery feature on QUAD. Join different conversations, make new friends on campus or find new roommates before go to college.
CONNECT - Create quads for your dorm, greek organization, intramural sports, study groups, student government, college clubs, roommates; the possibilities are endless!
SHARE - Try out the voice, text, sticker emojis, photo sharing, location sharing, and event creation features for a fun way to reach out and express your personality in your chats!
- The only app with up to 500 members in your chat – that means everyone is included, and everyone stays informed, no matter what the size or purpose of your group is.
- Members of a quad can break off into a subgroup and talk about specific things while saving the rest of the members from countless notifications. Subgroups are a great way for quads to discuss specific subjects in an organized fashion.
- Quads can be public, private or completely hidden - you control who can enter the conversation.
- The private and hidden quads are great for clubs and organizations to keep conversations closed and exclusive. Greek chapters across the country are using public quads to find new pledges and organize rush activities.
- With all the messaging features – from stickers and emoticons to voice and image messaging to location sharing – the opportunities for variety are endless!
- You can now plan and share events within your quad. Easily organize a party, an event or a family gathering and require RSVP via SMS/Email. No one will forget an important event ever again! Also, attendees can chat in real-time and organize who’s doing what-- all within your quad.
- Share class notes, set up study groups, and start connecting on quads specifically designed for educational use. And if you’re in a Chegg College Study Group discussing course assignment, then QUAD is the perfect way for you to stay in touch with your classmates.
Download QUAD today to mobilize your fraternity, interest group, club, organization or just to chat with your friends at school.
-----SOME LOVE FROM THE PRESS-----
“A new mobile chat application targeting college students, Quad, is working to move student organizations off of email and onto smartphones for managing their group communications. Despite the popularity of mobile messaging applications, like GroupMe, Kik, and dozens of others, few of these can support a large number of chat participants, often capping out at 50 users in a chat, if not fewer.” - TechCrunch
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please get in touch:
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/quadapp
Follow us on Twitter & Instagram: @QuadChat
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
-POST NOTICES ANYTIME ANYWHERE
Simply join a group by registering with a group name during the registration process. Starting a group is just as easy....simply register with your group name of choice and distribute that name to those who matter to you.
- POST ALL DAY, NO NEED FOR AN ADMIN
notice.b eliminates the need for an administrator and complicated configurations. Post notices to anyone in your group and dont worry about moderation. Notice.b automatically takes care of that for you.
Have questions, feedback, or problems? Reach out to email@example.com