Is there anarchy in your house? No one respects the chores rotations anymore? The dishes accumulate in the sink extruded along with the bills? Say “No More” to cohabitation issues and download Roommates, the first Social App built to solve conflicts between roommates. Manage rotations, organize a party educate your rude roommates or check the reliability of your future companions on their Roommate-Card.
Roommates in the first app that helps you manage difficult cohabitations by giving you new ways to communicate with your roommates and helping you manage your home. Roommates is also integrated with a simple calendar and features our innovative Roommate-Card, a digital ID useful as reference for your future cohabitation.
- Instead of Post-It’s on the fridge that nobody sees, post a note in the app.
- Instead of writing a shopping list on paper that nobody updates, make a task list in the app.
- Instead of trying to remember who owes what for what expenses, set it up in the expense section of the app.
Keep your household organized and you and your roommates happy.
Find organizing a chore? => Easy curation on Snupps.
Need to remember what you have? => At your fingertips on Snupps.
Want to show collections to friends? => Share it through Snupps.
Enjoy discovering cool new things? => Browse and network on Snupps.
Snupps is a quick and simple visual organizer of any style, collectible, or other material object from your real world.
With our latest feature ‘Snuppdates’ you can tag your collections and friends in your images to capture and share key moments. Snuppdates are perfect for people seeking to understand how objects can be combined together or connected with relevant people. Use Snuppdates to capture your OOTD, what’s in your travel bag, how your gear is used, your memorable experiences, etc.
* Finalist for Top Social App of 2014 at the Mobile Entertainment Awards
* Featured as an iTunes Best New Productivity App
* Covered in TechCrunch, Telegraph, CNBC, Bloomberg, Gizmodo and The Next Web
- Add items. Create one or many at a time, and add optional details
- Shelves. Put your items on easily-organizable virtual shelves
- Topical explore. Check out popular shelves from your community
- Share. Share shelves or items to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, by PDF or URL
- News. Receive updates from the people you follow
- Snuppdates. Tag friends and items to your images
Check out our communities:
See cool stuff from our users:
Keep up to date and ask us questions:
For demos and cool videos:
Join the conversation:
Send us your feedback:
- Share your daily looks,
- Create your wardrobe, add you outfits and show them in categorized galleries,
- Share pictures about your trends,
- Make new friend or invite yours,
- Get feedback about your style by votes and comments from other members,
- Promote your blog,
- Share your creations in galleries (for designers)
You can enter guests (either from your phone contacts or not), see which are confirmed, unconfirmed or all. You can also remove them from the lists.
Begin to organize your events without forgetting who you and who is not confirmed!
PS - IF You Can't Wait, You Can't Love : p
-- PICKLD --
What for you is the most beautiful story in the world?
Your Story, of course!
You are the sum of your daily stories. Your story is what defines who you were, who you are, and who you’re going to be. Your story becomes your identity, your legacy. So how do you plan to keep and tell your stories?
Pickld is designed to be easiest way to tell your story.
We believe that everyone has a story to tell. Each story is unique, it defines us and becomes our identity, our legacy. Pickld was engineered with these in mind. Pickld can be your constant companion to capture even your ordinary moments and be your personal storyteller.
Pickld is not just another photo app. Pickld is about you. Pickld believes and values your story. After all, we are all mortals. But our stories can live forever.
So, what’s your story today?
PS - We've been working hard to make Pickld a great app for you. We are still in the process of tweaking and perfecting Pickld to better improve it for you. We'd highly appreciate if you can share to us your comments and suggestions at email@example.com.
People use Everdrobe to get instant opinions on their outfits, find out what to wear, make their closets shoppable and shop others'. Indecisive in the fitting room? Don't know what to wear for that special occasion? Use Everdrobe to snap a pic and get instant feedback and answers to your questions.
The Everdrobe experience:
- Fashion Feedback: Instant ratings & opinions on your outfits from real people.
- Outfit Ideas: Quickly swipe through images to find what to wear for any day or occasion.
- What to Wear: Filter by category or search by keywords to find your perfect outfit.
- Selfies: Post a selfie to get unbiased and objective opinions from real people.
− Sell Fashion: Sell clothing and fashion items right from your wardrobe.
- Buy Fashion: Shop the wardrobes of fashionable people around the world.
- Collect Fashion: Heart your favorite pictures to save them for easy access.
- Instant Feedback: Check your percentage results to see if your outfits are In or Out.
- Rewards: Earn Everbucks for your feedback and use them at the shop.
- Connect: Chat one-on-one and follow people who share your style.
Thank you for testing VanityTrove Android Beta!
VanityTrove is a special place for you to connect and share with others about your beauty experiences, hauls, daily looks and inspirations.
Capture your daily journey in the world of beauty & fashion on Android. Customize your photos with built-in filter effects. Share with friends and followers who enjoy all things beautiful like you.
Showcase (@mention) the brands and products used to create that gorgeous look, and discover other looks, brands and products that the community is raving about in your personal News Feed.
Check out your friends’ beauty regimes and exchange recommendations. Explore and follow people whose style and expertise inspire you.
An entirely new and modern way to discover beauty with people you trust - right at your fingertips.
• Upload and hashtag your #LOTD, #OOTD, #NOTD, etc. pictures. Uploads are unlimited.
• Give your photos a personal touch with customizable built-in filter effects.
• Follow friends and other people around the world and interact with them by liking their pictures and commenting on their posts.
• Search and find exactly what you're looking for, whether it's people, skincare products, hair tips, or makeup trends.
• Show your love for your favourite brands and products by ‘liking’ them, 'currently using' them, and ‘wishing’ for them.
And much more!
PitchIn is a FREE app
· Share To-Do's with others
· Receive notifications when tasks are completed
· Never get stuck with the bill again, split expenses for gifts, reservations or purchases
· Receive notifications when others send you money
· Keep everyone in the know with a shared to-do list or with a single message
Ideal for planning PARTIES and EVENTS of all sizes, from: happy hour with just a few friends, to large corporate functions. Simply select contacts individually or create groups to create your guest list…all from the convenience of your phone.
Perfect for assigning tasks to others from your customized TO-DO lists. For example, set up a trip to Vegas with friends using PitchIn. Your friends can confirm their attendance, purchase their tickets and/or send payment for their reservations. You'll automatically be notified when they've completed their task(s). Send a single message to keep everyone up-to-date on the status of the to-do list…all using only the PitchIn app!
Rest-assured. You'll get notified when a task/item has been ACCEPTED and COMPLETED when your guests have done their part. PitchIn's automatic payment reminders to your invitees mean that you'll never get stuck with the bill again!
Share your thoughts with us at www.pitchinapp.com or send an email to GreatIdeas@pitchinapp.com.
*** What can I do with Grouping? ***
Grouping is designed for one purpose - to create rapid fast groups and start communication INSTANTLY. You can do it FASTER than any instant messenger. Hundreds of users can start to communicate within a minute through Grouping without losing the privacy of phone numbers.
*** How do I start a new group? ***
It is easy. Just enter a description of the purpose of group and a name of the group. That's it. The members of your group will join this group and start to communicate. All this happens SUPERFAST in less than a minute.
*** How do I participate in discussion with a group that is already created? ***
Just search for the group name and join it. Not only you can start communication, but you will be able to see past conversations of that group.
*** How is Grouping different from WhatsApp or other similar Instant Messengers ***
WhatsApp and the likes require an administrator to create the group and manage the members by adding the phone numbers. For you to be part of group, the administrator needs to add your number to it and thus phone numbers of all members are compromised in other messengers.
Grouping is purpose built for rapid group creation and communication. There are no administrators or owner of groups. Anyone can create a group and others can immediately start communicating on it without disclosing their mobile phone numbers. What is interesting is that you can have multiple devices and yet be connected to the same ID and conversations.
*** Features ***
- Browse through communication within groups and participate in conversations.
- Search, Join and Unjoin groups
- Login through Google, Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn
*** Example Applications of Grouping ***
- Within Housing Groups
- Ad-hoc communities
- Neighborhood Watch
- Classes and Schools
- Departments and Universities
- Tuitions and Colleges
- Project Groups
- Company Internal
- Customer Support
- With Customers
- With Partners
- Product focused groups
- Loyal users and fans
- Citizen Services
- Voice of Citizen Platform
- Airport, Flights, Trains
- Disaster Recovery, Help groups
- Hospitals, Malls, Shops
- Customer Services Operations
Grouping is becoming very popular within schools. Examples of groups within a class are between:
- Students of a class
- Students and head-teacher of a class
- Every teacher and students of a class
- Every teacher and every parent for a class
- All teachers of a class
- Parents of students within a class
- Ad-hoc circles / groupings within a class
- Teachers of every section / subject
- Alumni groups for every year
We would love to hear from you. If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
support@DoGrouping.com or visit http://www.DoGrouping.com/
or follow us on twitter:
Stop and Frisk Watch is available in English and Spanish. Initially available for Android phones, an iPhone version will be released later this summer. The app allows bystanders to fully document stop-and-frisk encounters and alert community members when a street stop is in progress. It has three primary functions:
• Record: This allows the user to film an incident with audio by simply pushing a trigger on the phone’s frame. Shaking the phone stops the filming. When filming stops, the user immediately receives a brief survey allowing them to provide details about the incident. The video and survey will go to the NYCLU, which will use the information to shed light on the NYPD’s stop-and-frisk practices and hold the Department accountable for its actions.
• Listen: This function alerts the user when people in their vicinity are being stopped by the police. When other app users in the area trigger Stop and Frisk Watch, the user receives a message reporting where the police stop is happening. This feature is especially useful for community groups who monitor police activity.
• Report: This prompts the survey, allowing users to report a police interaction they saw or experienced, even if they didn’t film it.
The app includes a “Know Your Rights” section that instructs people about their rights when confronted by police and their right to film police activity in public.
Stop and Frisk Watch is intended for use by people witnessing a police encounter, not by individuals who are the subject of a police stop.
***To uninstall be sure to uncheck "Lock Screen on Trigger" under the app’s “My Settings” tab. You will then be able to uninstall by accessing your phone’s application settings.