Pictures pile up on your smartphone. Don’t let your cherished memories languish in a forgotten corner of your phone. Bring them alive with million moments, a photo viewing and sharing application that lets you enjoy and share your favorite pictures in elegant, magazine-like layouts.
Take, import, and browse pictures.
It’s a beautiful and easy new way to explore your memories.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
million moments was the top app in the Google Play free photography category in Japan, India, and Singapore.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
This app is developed by Sony Digital Network Applications, Inc. (SDNA)
-Create albums without editing your images Import the pictures from your smartphone or your Facebook albums, or take new pictures from within million moments to create an album automatically. Imported pictures are automatically sorted by date, with one-to-five pictures displayed per page.
- Create new albums by attaching labels Attaching new labels to images automatically creates new albums corresponding to the labels. For example, create a label for your child’s name and attach it to pictures of your child, and you’ll automatically have an album named for your child containing those pictures.
- Easy picture sharing is built in
million moments can post a page of an album to Facebook.
- Can I change which part of a picture is displayed in a layout?
Yes. Browse to the picture in a book, and hold down on it to change to display area edit mode. While in this mode, drag the picture to change the picture display area. Once you change a display area of a picture, the information is saved, and the display area won't change when the rest of the layout changes.
- How do I delete a picture?
To delete a picture, browse to the picture in a book, and tap the picture to display the delete icon on the lower right. Tap the delete icon to delete the picture.
Full internet access
- To upload/download pictures to Facebook
modify/delete USB storage contents
modify/delete SD card contents
- To read pictures
- To save cache data
For more information, please refer to:
million moments blog:
million moments Twitter feed:
Photo and Video Solution From SDNA:
SDNA Facebook Page:
1. View and slide pics with best quality.
2. Directly view/slide your pics from favorite networks like PicsArt, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Google search and Dropbox.
3. Extends other photo apps on your phone by adding "choose picture from network" (e.g. Facebook) option when using PicsArt Viewer as a pic chooser from other photo apps.
4. Many file management features like sort, delete, rename etc.
5. Hide folders with photos.
6. No Ads.
7. Multi select with (copy, move, delete)
9. Supports video files
Back up your important photos before doing file operations!
For any questions, problems or wishes please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using PicsArt products!
1. List 10000+ pictures in few seconds, quick find new pictures without background service.
2. View and slide show with best quality, more clear than other apps.
3. Include or exclude the specified folders to make more efficient scanning.
4. Easy hide your photos and videos from the gallery apps, protect them with a password.
5. Play animated-GIFs and standard videos.
6. Smooth experience: sliding shift or switch, single or double tap or pinch to zoom.
7. Rotate, shrink, crop pictures, set wallpaper with best quality.
8. More file management features: sort, rename, create new folder, move and copy pictures.
9. Optimized for HD tablets
10. It is free and no ads!
There are hundreds kinds of Android phones/tablets in the world. I am always doing my best to make this app working better on every device. But it is really very very hard job... So if you find any issues, please send email to me instead of useless comments or rating, I will try my best to help you!
Please BACKUP YOUR IMPORTANT PHOTOS before your do file operations!
Long press a thumbnail to move/copy to another or new folder. Enter multi-select mode to find the batch operations.
Include the picture folders only in the settings to speed up the scanning.
Can't sync Picasa or Facebook or other web albums.
Can't show TIFF.
Can't set lock screen's wallpaper because of manufacturer's private interface.
Can't modify the external storage in Kitkat.
Show 3D photos(MPO,JPS) with 2D mode.
Reinstall the app to clear your password.
Video is no my target, if you think video playing is not good enough, please go to the market and find a good one...
You can not share a photo to MMS again, HTC don't allow a third app to do this again, please report it to HTC!
This application resizes your photos without distorting them: much more than a standard image viewer!
Please do LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review on Google Play and share Full Screen Pic.
Thanks for the support.
.viewing Pics faster than the standard Gallery and other popular App...
.the Full Screen Option can be disabled so you can use the App as a Standard Image Viewer
.KITKAT Immersive Mode for devices with software keys (Hide navigation Bar for Full Screen Pics)
.ability to set the Wallpaper of the Home Screen with the Full Screen Pic, you can also enlarge the Pic to fit the screen size; process WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) is used
.3 Widgets (2x1, 3x2 and 4x3) that you can add to home screen and configure with independent pics & actions
.easy toggle pic size with double tap
.ability to add your favorite folders excluding those that contain unwanted images
.open last viewed folder
.View in Map" to Start Google Maps and Google Earth by Coordinates or close Address
.view File information, ExIf data and GPS tags and Copy to Clipboard
.share pics with friends
.sort filelist in various ways, also by ExIf Camera Data
.clear History of viewed folders
.many configuration options
In still camera photography, the most common aspect ratios are 4:3 and 3:2, closer to a square shape and suitable for printing.
However, many mobile devices, tablets, laptops, desktop monitors and TVs have an aspect ratio of 16:9 or 16:10, closer to a rectangular shape and suitable for movies.
When 4:3 or 3:2 images are displayed on a 16:9 or 16:10 device, two stips are shown on the sides of the screen and the image remains smaller.
This App solves the problem by adapting the image to the size of the screen.
Of course, the top and the bottom of the image are slightly cut, but in most cases this is not a big problem and you can however see the original image with a double tap.
In case of photos of people where may be cut off heads or feet, you could turn off the full screen display and use the app as a regular photo viewer.
If your device supports it, you can connect it to the TV with an HDMI cable and enjoy your pictures in Full Screen.
Of course some mobile devices can be set to take pictures in 16:9 format but this format is not suitable for printing and does not use the sensor completely (less megapixels) so this is not a good solution.
The Lite version is limited to 15 consecutive Full Screen Pics and is made in order to evaluate the innovative feature of the App.
To remove this limit you need to get the PRO version; all other functions are active and complete, then you can then use it as a fast picture viewer
Release 3.7 Improvements:
KITKAT Immersive Mode for devices with software keys (Hide navigation Bar for Full Screen Pics)
Long touching on the bottom of the screen the Thumbnails are displayed, otherwise the menu is displayed
Improved handling of Thumbnails: removed flash when you click the Pic to display and added some vibration feedbacks
Minor bug fix
TAGS: Picture Viewer, Image Viewer, Photo Viewer,ExIf, Slide show, Share Photo, GPS, Google Maps, Google Earth, Gallery
◆◆ Main Features ◆◆
>> 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
>> camera and video features
>> Silent mode
>> Pinch to zoom
>> Configurable volume keys
>> Wide screen pictures
>> Picture size setting
>> Video/Audio quality configurable
Camera ICS , Camera JB , Gallery ICS , Gallery JB , Nexus Gallery , Nexus Camera ,Galaxy Camera
Galaxy Gallery , S4 Camera , S4 Gallery , Photo Grid , Photo Viwer , Photo editor , Edit image
Did you know you can take videos from your Nexus 7? Nexus 7 has a front-facing camera but unfortunately does not come with a default video camera icon. This app helps you trigger the default video camera app of Nexus 7 and use it to take videos. All the videos taken are saved at the default location and can be viewed in any gallery apps / file explorers. This is a very handy app for all Nexus 7 owners who want to take videos from their devices.
1. This is an Ad-supported version and hence requires internet permissions. We strongly discourage push notification ads and we do not use such ads in any of our devices.
2. Although this is specifically built for Nexus 7, this app can be used in any other Android device to open the default video camera app.
3. If you want to use the device camera to launch the camera app to take pictures then use this app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zealdroid.nexus7camera
Ad Free version now available at - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zealdroid.nexus7videocamerapro
It pioneered many original features not found on other devices such as iPhone, iPad, Windows 8, and saves you the trouble of paying for multiple Photo Apps. Use it as a replacement or a supplement to your existing Photo / Video Apps.
• Photo & Album Organizer with File Browser
• Delete Guard & Undelete
• Side-by-side Image Comparison
• Share, Crop, Rotate, Move Pictures
• PhotoStream with Slideshow & Shuffle
• 1-Step Resize & Share
• Locker to hide & protect your pictures, videos
• Add notes to Albums & Photos
• Custom Wallpaper Editor
• Support Removable Media e.g. SD Card
Please support our effort by submitting crash reports and sending us your feedback by email to email@example.com. Please also leave us a good review in Android Market if you like our App. Thank you!
If you have questions about how to use the App, please start with the In-App Help Guide (Menu > Help) and our Online Tutorial at http://www.pixiereef.com. If you need to email us, please be patient while waiting for a response. We’ll try to respond to all emails as soon as we can.
Organize, Share & Edit
• Move, delete, hide, sort, create folders
• Rotate, resize, crop with 3 output quality
• Share resized images to save bandwidth ($)
• Delete Guard keeps your files safe
• View Trash & Undelete files
• Pick Album Cover
• Annotate photos, videos and albums
• Tailor fit Wallpaper with 3 scaling & 3 output quality settings
• Add up to 3 favorite shortcuts
• Rectangle & circle crop with face detection
• Share via Email, IM, Facebook, Picasa, Bluetooth and more*
• Automated multi-file sharing with apps that only support 1 file (e.g. Facebook, Flickr, Google Goggles, etc.)
• Hide subfolders (e.g. Album art, book covers)
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
* Depends on sharing apps that were installed on your device.
• Protect private pictures & videos from prying eyes and malicious app
• Easy bulk image import and export
• Seamless integration with most view & organization features
• Files & folders remain intact after uninstall
• Add password (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
Viewer & Media Finder
• Photostream shows all Photos & Videos at once
• Browse Albums with Full & Mini Gallery
• Compare images side by side (up to 4)
• Flip through photos & folders simultaneously
• Shuffle photos (up to 5000)
• 3 image quality setting
• Fishbowl View reduces scrolling
• Album Title Search
• Show location of geo-tagged photos
• Shows Image/EXIF data while viewing photos
• Auto-rotate or Lock image position
• File browser to find photos
• Add missing files to the Gallery
Gestures (while in Grid)
• Touch image corner and edges to rotate & zoom
• Touch image center to pan
• Tap or long-press image to open menu
• Horizontal swipe to flip albums
• Diagonal swipe to see mini album listing
• Gesture sensitivity options
• Multi-touch (Available in Fish Bowl Photo Guard)
• Single or Multi photo
• Shuffle, pause & speed settings
• Shows photos from 1 album or the PhotoStream
• Interact with photos
• Optimized for HD screens
• Hardware acceleration
• Save to SD Card
• In-App Help Guide
• Read files from Internal Storage
• Supports Removable Media
• Start Android Media Scanner
• Battery Saver cuts power use by 50%
• Sailfish boosts speed by up to 700%
• Jelly Bean, ICS & Honeycomb support
A basic application provided by Android is faithful to its function to look at pictures simply.
You may have wanted to see the pictures according to date or places to take photos or your own classification. Also, perhaps you have been wanted to make a notes into photos but there's no way of doing that so written a memo in other places instead.
If you use a Monte Gallery we made, these problems will be solved. It has various viewer functions like folder, calendar, album, tag, position, lock and etc and you can find and classify your pictures easily.
In addition, you can write a memo on pictures and record a voice to them. Beyond that, it provides a function to protect your privacy by lock folder, play music with various effects when slide shows present too.
Now let's leave unforgettable memories with Monte Gallery instead of just seeing pictures.
The main functions
1. Support various classification : Folder, Calendar, Tag, Album, Position, Lock folder
2. Memo and Voice memo : Voice memo or Text memo into Photos, Videos
3. Make a Media Folder, Change names, Delete.
4. Album : Make Albums, Set up Slide Show by each album.
5. Tag : Set up Tags to Photos and Videos and classify them.
6. View maps : View map by each photos. Look at the photos situated to close each other in one place.
7. Preview : You can see the pictures via Preview without going into the folder.
8. Lock : Lock folder is provided, so user can lock personal photos or the one needed security.
9. Default features : Sharing, Deletion, Move, Copy, Rotation, Edit, Cut, Setup, Etc..
Did you know you can take pictures from your Nexus 7? Nexus 7 has a front-facing camera but unfortunately does not come with a default camera icon. This app helps you trigger the default camera app of Nexus 7 and use it to take pictures. All the pictures taken are saved at the default location and can be viewed in any gallery apps / file explorers. This is a very handy app for all Nexus 7 owners who want to take pictures from their devices.
1. This is an Ad-supported version and hence requires internet permissions. We strongly discourage push notification ads and we do not use such ads in any of our devices.
2. Although this is specifically built for Nexus 7, this app can be used in any other Android device to open the default camera app.
3. If you want to use your device camera to take videos then use this app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zealdroid.nexus7videocamera
Ad Free version now available at - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zealdroid.nexus7camerapro
Nexus Camera is a port of Android's most stable camera app yet, pulled straight from the latest 4.4 KitKat release. Enjoy the FULL APP for FREE and ADS FREE.
★★★ Not just a stock camera: stay tuned for upcoming In App Features! ★★★
★★★ FEATURES ★★★
Simple and clean user interface
Multiple Scene Modes
HD Video recording (1080p)
Simultaneous Video and Photo shooting and more...
Keywords: nexus five, nexus 5, nexus 5 camera, kitkat 4.4, android 4.4, kitkat camera, kitkat gallery, android gallery, panorama, hd video, time lapse, stock camera, photo, pictures, camera, face detection, beauty, plastic surgery, makeup, retouch, focus, take photo, digital zoom, color, flash, Facebook upload, Instagram upload, ice cream sandwich, jelly bean, honeycomb, share, sharing, upload, touch menu, simple, clean, 1080, HD, no ads, freemium.
✓ Search by keyword
✓ Live wallpaper with Parallax effect
✓ Log into 500px
✓ Browse your photos
✓ Browse recommended photos
✓ Like photos
✓ Add photos to favorites
✓ Comment on photos
✓ Browsing history
✓ Bookmark users, searches, and categories
✓ Pinch to zoom and panning
✓ View favorite photos
✓ View friends/following
Brilliance uses the same engine as Stumblr and UI should be familiar to anyone who has used the Stumblr Android app. Swiping left or right for secondary content, pinching to zoom images, long-clicking bookmarks or history items to delete, and clicking a username to add to bookmarks works just as it does with Stumblr.
Brilliance is designed for use on a modern phone with a fast data connection. If you are experiencing performance issues, reduce the image quality to 3 in settings or check Use Proxy in settings.
*This product uses the 500px API but is not endorsed or certified by 500px.
**All 500px Trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc.
Create crazy photo montages, cool photo effects or nice annual calendar.
From now on the postcard function is available in all our applications in addition to the already known sharing options (eg facebook). You now have the opportunity to send your own photos as an individual postcard to your friends and family around the world - for only $ 1.99 including shipping!
Simply download, select a template from a wide and continually updated range, and either load a photo from your photo album or directly take a photo. As if by magic, the automatic professional montage app will create sensational, witty motifs, which you can then send directly via email, save in the library, post on Facebook or sent by postcard. Endless photo-fun without end. And surprising new templates are offered regularly.
Why to purchase PHOTO2fun Platinum:
1. More Free Pictures
2. All Pictures in HD-Quality
3. Zoom & Move your own photo to the right spot
4. Get rid of Ad-Banners
We can help determine
Many thanks to everybody who has contributed to making our app as popular as it has become already and for the numerous positive assessments and suggestions.
---- FEATURES ---
- Support for popular image formats , including : GIF , BMP , JPEG , JPEG 2000 , GIF , PNG , PCX , TIFF , WMF , ICO and TGA .
- Share pictures through the SMS , E-mail , WhatsApp , etc
- Can browse phone all the picture , even the hidden picture can be browsed
- 3D effect , more realistic aesthetic feeling
- Browse all pictures , pictures will be set as wallpaper , may to the images cut , rotate , amplification , narrow
- Delicate interface design
- Best quality full-screen browser
- Extensible personalized slide play, clear thumbnail preview
- Play video and GIF， camera
- Fluent experience: sliding translation or switching, click or double-click or double refers to scale the image
* Fast Picasa Web album and photo browsing - you can use this app as a virtual photo album.
* Manage your Picasa Web albums: create new albums or update existing ones.
* Move your photos from one online album to another.
* Local photo browsing and upload: review the pictures on your phone's SD card and upload them to the Picasa Web album of your choice.
* Video upload: you can also upload local videos (up to 100MB) to your online Picasa albums.
* Batch operations: upload, download, move or delete several photos at a time.
* Direct camera upload including GPS coordinates - it will upload your photos the moment you take them (using the app's "Camera" menu option). The photos will appear in your default Picasa album and they will include the location where you were at the time. (Note: to auto-upload photos taken by other apps, you must enable it from the app's settings)
* Video playback: play any video in any Picasa web album, including your contacts' videos and any public videos. You can also play any local videos.
* Social features:
- View your contacts' public albums
- Invite your friends to see your Picasa Web albums
- Share your Picasa Web albums and photos through any compatible app (Gmail, Blogger, Yahoo Mail)
- Search public Picasa Web photos based on keywords
* Download any online photo you can see in the app
* Full screen slideshow with configurable time interval
* Multiple accounts: you can easily switch between all your Google accounts.
* Secure: by default, it integrates with your Android's Google account and it never asks you for a password. All the communication with Google Picasa is over https.
* We stand by our product - if you encounter any issue or if you are not satisfied with the app, we will either fix it or fully refund your money. You can send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Free and continuous software updates: we will be releasing new features often, based on user feedback.
* Detailed online help and FAQ: http://imprologic.com/picasa/android/help/
Picasa Web Albums is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Imprologic Inc is not not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Inc.
The online photos are retrieved only the first time they are accessed, then cached. For any subsequent access, the photo is retrieved from cache, in order to save data usage.
If all the photos in an album are already cached, PicsPro will only re-query your list of photos (not the actual images) to check for changes.
PicsPro for Picasa was developed in Ontario, Canada.
Fool your friends by manipulating montages and changing the original photo.
Creating collages from your photos from camera.
You can change the face of anyone and save the new image as picture and share it via Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
Apply effects to your portrait:
- snow effect
- falling leaves
- rain effect
Add frames to your portrait. Choose the photo frame and apply to your picture
You can change your face or part of it: color eyes, mouth, nose, hair, add a new hat and much more.
You can write over your image or drawing over your edition.
This app is fully free.
My Fake Look is a free application that allows you to add funny items to your pictures. With simple steps and controls you can create the photo you want easily.
You may have some boring photos that you know they have potential to be great. You can take that same original photo and help it become all that you want it to be.
The usage of this app is based on three simple steps that you can see on app main screen: LOAD, EDIT and SHARE.
Take a shot in the moment or use one already stored on your device. Adjust the color, brightness, and saturation, as well as enlarge and it according to your liking.
Add facial elements like lopsided hairdos, funky shades, and giant lips filled with rotting teeth, all of which can also be tweaked for color and style.
You can also turn yourself into a very beautiful man or woman. There are a lot of hairstyles, hats, glasses, wonderful eyes, noses and mouths.
Feel free to draw directly on the top of your image as well, adding that personalized touch. You can also write over new image with colorful text styles. Finish off your masterpiece with moving effects like rain, snow, or falling leaves.
If you have a lot of elements on your montage you can use the layers button located at the top right. Using this button you can have fast access to a item of screen and edit it without changing or moving other items.
If you do an unwanted moving you can also undo the last actions that you did. It’s so easy. You can go back or forward. You will not lose that cool detail of your editing.
Another option is to add a frame to the image. The appearance of your edition will be more elegant. There are a lot of cool frames for you to choose.
If you are not satisfied with app current wigs, frames, mouths, noses, etc., you can also install an extra package that will bring an infinity of new options to you.
It's easy to export your picture to any variety of social media or communication program. After all, what's the point of great art if no one gets to hit the "like" button?
Don’t just keep your funny photos to yourself. Share them on social networks;
My Fake Look.. Your face as you like!
More from developer
If you have the Nexus 7 2013 or Nexus 10, make sure you update to Android 4.4+ to avoid problems.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer's Website or contact us by clicking "Email Developer".
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-The USB drive/flash memory card must be formatted as FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS (no exFAT or extN support). FAT & NTFS are the most common formats for flash cards and USB Drives.
-Read Only for NTFS.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
1. Disconnect your OTG cable when prompted.
2. Connect your OTG cable when prompted.
3. If everything is OK, you will get 4 green check marks. If nothing happens or you get less than 4 green checks, tap More Info (Web) for a description of the problem.
Software can not overcome a hardware limitation. If your device does not support OTG, nothing will happen when you connect the cable. Please do not write a bad review because your hardware does not support OTG! If your device does support OTG and it is not detected by this software, please contact me via the "Email Developer" link.
1. An OTG cable
2. A flash/pen drive, card reader or camera.
Gallery Cast uses Google Cast (Chromecast), AirPlay (Apple TV) and UPNP/DLNA to communicate with your Smart TV, Blu-ray player, computer or media center. Note: Gallery Connect is limited by what your device can support. Most devices support photo transfer and many support 3gp/mp4 video.
Unique Feature Set:
-*New* Chromecast & Apple TV (AirPlay) support!
- Remote display of pictures and video
- Remote move and pinch zooming for photos
- Easy remote display selection
- Support for reading from mounted drives
- Images rendered to your screen resolution, not just big thumbnails.
- Support for most camera raw types
- Display EXIF information (media metadata)
- Nexus Media Importer support
- Experimental Google Cloud Print support
This is a fully functional version with ads. An pro version will be available without ads in the near future. In the works is a much needed UI update and audio/music support.
A wireless connect is required for remote viewing. Will not work on 3G/4G networks. Wireless G is supported, but wireless N is recommend for video.
Check out my website for more information and tips.