My Honda+ app is compatible with 2020 models onwards, including the new Honda e and selected grades of all-new Jazz.
To fully benefit My Honda+ Connected Services, please visit your local Honda Dealer to activate the telematics control unit in your car. This will enable you to connect the app to your car and subscribe to a range of packages. This includes allowing you to control your cars features remotely, check your cars security and sending destinations directly to your in-car sat-nav.
You can invite friends and family to use your My Honda+ features and share your car.
There’s a virtual garage within the app, so you can add or remove invited drivers at any time.
With My Honda+, you can access our Discover feed to get the latest Honda news and offers and subscribe to the following packages:
• Remotely control your climate control, charging and even lock and unlock doors.
• Monitor the security of your car and receive alerts if windows or doors are open or unlocked, with the virtual dashboard.
• Manage Vehicle Health Checks, with the full report of your check-up.
• You can create charging schedules. * This allows you to charge your vehicle at a convenient time or avoid peak electricity tariffs. You can have different schedules for when you’re at home or away.
• Set a target in-car climate using pre-conditioning and schedule when you would like your climate control to start each day.
*Subject to model and availability.
Safety & Journey:
• You can define a Geo-fence around the car, and set a specific radius, to be notified if the car leaves the defined area.
• Save your favourite journeys, view your journey history and send destinations to your in-car sat nav.
• Use the car locator to find your Honda on the map.
• Request roadside support in the event of a mechanical breakdown or accident, via the simple click of a button in your My Honda+ app.
Honda Digital Key:
• Activate and share Digital Key to your Honda e. It works with Bluetooth, which means it will work without an internet connection.
• Start your car with your smartphone
• Open your charging lid, or close your windows when in Bluetooth range of your car