HomeMonitor – Keeping an eye on what matters
• Is everything OK at home?
• Did the kids come back from school?
• How is the weather?
• How is the cat doing today?
• Is the beach house still there?
Thanks to HomeMonitor you can be anywhere you want but remain connected with your home. You are always sure to know what is going on.
What is HomeMonitor?
HomeMonitor is the combination of a camera and the HomeMonitor application for your iPhone. Additionally, an online portal accessible through your browser makes the service available from your computer.
Whenever you launch the application on your iPhone you can see the live image sent to you by the installed camera. You can direct the camera in any direction simply by sliding your finger on the iPhone screen. You can also define alarm settings for each camera: if anything moves in front of the camera, a text message alerting you of this change will be sent to the number of your choice.
• Very easy to install
• Choice between live feed and still images
• Correct display of images in all iPhone positions
• Camera can be controlled by your finger
• Infrared motion detection
• Email Notifications alarm
• iPhone Notifications alarm
• Any number of cameras can be added
• Built-in data counter informs you about your data traffic
• Alarm based video recording
• Manual control of video recording
• Schedule based alarming
• Browsing and playing of recorded videos and images
• Camera status light control
• Languages: English, German, French, Italian
Is it hard to install?
The installation of HomeMonitor is very easy. You don’t need any prior technical knowledge. You can install as many cameras as you like.
The application only works with specific types of cameras. Please visit www.homemonitor.ch in order to find out which cameras are supported.
More from developer
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (Model #: SHV-E300S, SHV-E300K, SHV-E300L)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (Model #: GT-I9300, SHV-E210S)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (Model #: SHW-M250S)
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Model #: SGH-1717, SHV-E160S)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (SHW-M380S, SHW-M380W, SHW-M480W)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Model #: GT-N8013)
- Samsung Galaxy Note2 (Model #: SHV-E250S)
- LG G PAD 8.3 (Model #. LG-V500)
- LG LG Optimus G Pro (Model #. LG-F240L, LG-F240S, LG-F240K)
- LG LG Optimus G (Model #. LG-F180L, LG-F180S, LG-F180K)
- LG Optimus Vu II (Model #.LG-F200L, LG-F200S, LG-F200K)
*This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1