Honeywell Pulse™ for Connected Enterprise is a cloud-based solution which publishes valuable performance alerts from your system software, and allows personnel to take action on those alerts. Honeywell Connected Enterprise has a broad range of rich desktop and mobile friendly software applications for building and facility management, life safety and security management. Honeywell Pulse for Connected Enterprise extends the functionality of these applications by proactively bringing condition-based metrics to your phone.
Your organization simply specifies the criteria that warrants a personal notification, and Honeywell Pulse for Connected Enterprise will inform you when those conditions are met. Upon receiving a notification, you will not only get timely and relevant information about the condition, but you will be able to act upon it, right from your phone. These actions include understanding situation details through use of advanced trending features, and collaboration with subject matter experts through participation in threaded conversations.
How does it work?
- User sets up the criteria that warrants a notification
- Receive a notification when those conditions are met through a standard internet connection
- Receive timely and relevant information about the condition, with the ability to act upon it, directly from your phone
- Be notified in real time of conditions on site, whenever and wherever you are
- Understand excursion in building plant and equipment values by using advanced trending features
- Enable true collaboration by participating in a threaded conversation that brings forward comments from others, including subject matter experts – no matter where they are located