The Honeywell Sensepoint App allows you to use your smart device to configure and maintain the Honeywell Sensepoint XCL and XRL. Using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) communication, this app provides an intuitive interface which can be used for a wide variety of commissioning and maintenance tasks without having to physically connect to the gas detector.
Using this Sensepoint App, you can:
• Pair with the Sensepoint XCL or XRL device using a secure Bluetooth connection
• View live readings from the gas detector
• Check the status of the detector
• Inhibit the output of the Sensepoint XCL or XRL device for maintenance tasks
• Perform calibrations on the Sensepoint XCL or XRL device
• Change the alarm threshold for Sensepoint XCL or XRL device
• Change the behaviour of the status indicator during normal operation
• Sensepoint XCL or XRL device
Sensepoint App has been tested with the following phones running Android 4.3 or higher:
• Sonim XP7
• Sonim XP7 IS
• ecom Smart EX®-01
• ecom Smart EX®-201
Other phones and tablets running Android OS 4.3 or higher may work, but are not supported and Honeywell does not guarantee full functionality.