- The evohome system in conjunction with an Internet Gateway
- The single zone thermostat in conjunction with an Internet Gateway
- The European voice controlled thermostat
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app – and depending on the thermostat installed – users can:
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and edit the time period program
- Set one of the many system quick actions
- Turn the heating off
- View a 5-Day weather forecast
- Control multiple zones / thermostats
- Re-order and rename zones / thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- Access locations that other users share with them
- Turn on or off email notifications about the system's connectivity status
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
To learn more about each solution and their respective functionalities, download the app now and take the tour using the demo mode.
Control your Radio Thermostat Wi-Fi enabled thermostat from anywhere using your Android-powered device. Sign in with your Radio Thermostat username and password for on-the-go thermostat control and energy savings.
With the app you can:
* View the temperature inside your home
* Set up and edit your schedule
* Monitor and adjust your Target Temperature
* Set your home to energy-saving Away mode
* Automatically trigger energy-saving Away mode based on phone location
* Switch modes between Heat, Cool, Auto, and Off
* Monitor your HVAC system's performance
* Adjust your fan to On, Auto, or Circulate
* Control multiple thermostats in different locations
* Install home screen App Widgets for quick thermostat and location info
Don't have a Radio Thermostat Company of America Wi-Fi thermostat? Purchase one at www.radiothermostat.com or at The Home Depot.
According to the EPA, using a programmable thermostat can reduce your energy bills by an average of $180 per year. Radio Thermostat’s products allow you to stay comfortable when you are home, save money when you are not, and have greater control over your home’s heating and cooling system.
For more information, visit www.radiothermostat.com.
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
*** Note: Requires Chamberlain MyQ hardware. Learn more about the compatible products at www.chamberlain.com
The Chamberlain MyQ Home Control App empowers you to easily and confidently monitor and control your home from anywhere.
MyQ technology brings you peace of mind, security and control when you forget to close the garage door, want to open it from afar to let people in, or just keep a closer eye on your home by turning on lights to make it look like you are home.
The Chamberlain MyQ App combined with any one of the Chamberlain MyQ accessories allows you to monitor and control your garage door opener and light controls with your smartphone. And with push notifications enabled, the device can receive alerts that the garage door is open or a light was left on.
- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers
- Turn lights on or off
- Customize to receive alerts when the garage door or lighting status has changed
- Modify security levels or add a passcode of your choice
Learn more about Chamberlain MyQ enabled garage door openers, Chamberlain MyQ Garage™ and Chamberlain MyQ lighting products at www.chamberlain.com.
With the Craftsman Garage Door app, you can:
•CONVENIENTLY CHECK to see if your garage door is open
- No need to drive back home after leaving for work, school, or vacation to make sure door is closed
- No need to get out of bed to make sure door is closed
•CLOSE the door if necessary.
•OPEN the door from anywhere while you are away from home to provide unplanned garage / home access to a family member, friend, contractor, etc.
•TURN ON/OFF LIGHTS
- Requires Craftsman AssureLink™ Plug-in-Light Control (sold separately / not included with Craftsman AssureLink™ Garage Door Openers).
*** Note: Requires LiftMaster MyQ hardware and a compatible garage door opener, gate operator or commercial door operator. Learn more about compatible products and find a LiftMaster Dealer at LiftMaster.com.
The LiftMaster® MyQ® Home and Property Control App empowers you to easily monitor and control your home or business from anywhere with your Android phone or tablet.
Imagine receiving an alert if you left your garage or gate open. Or being able to turn on your lights before you get home. LiftMaster MyQ Technology does this by letting you monitor, open and close your garage door or gate from anywhere and control home lighting. And with push notifications enabled, you can receive alerts that a door is open or a light was left on.
- Monitor and control multiple garage door openers, gate operators and commercial door operators
- Turn home lighting on or off
- Customize to receive alerts when the door or lighting status has changed
- Modify security levels or add a passcode of your choice
Learn more about LiftMaster at LiftMaster.com.
LiftMaster. The World’s #1 Professionally Installed Garage Door Opener.
Monitor your energy consumption directly from your smartphone with the Netatmo Thermostat app!
* Control your heating system directly from your smartphone to optimize your comfort while saving on energy bills.
* Intuitive and easy navigation! Set your home temperature in one easy gesture.
* Save energy when you are away.
* Tell your thermostat how you live, it will adapt and take care of your confort, and help you save up to 25% on energy bills.
* Modify the planning whenever you want, thanks to intuive navigation.
LONG TERM OBSERVATION AND TRACKING:
* Record your home temperature.
* Analyse and understand energy consumption in beautiful and intuitive graphs.
So you can control your alarm system time- and location-independent via WLAN or GPRS / UMTS.
This App enables you to remote control your system, as well as arming or disarming it. Pre-configured inputs and outputs can also be controlled directly and a change of its states can be seen life in the App.
Via user-definable buttons in the App and macros in the panel, even very complex actions can be triggered quick and easy. Additionally, panel states and inputs can be visualized by free configurable, simulated LED status indicators.
Due to the simple, user-friendly interface and the familiar keypad emulation, you will find it very easy to get along with this application.
- One App can manage any number of panels
- 4 user groups per system definable for a flexible assignment of access rights
- AES encrypted communication
- Many possibilities for panel control activities over macros, triggered by buttons on the Apps button page
- Free configurable LED and button page
- Configurable password protection at startup
- Improved user interface
- Significantly improved response time
Brief description of operation:
- At the beginning, the user group has to be selected and the associated key for the panel connection has to be entered
- Now a name and the connection address (IP address or URL) must be entered
- After connecting to the panel, the pages to be displayed and an initial page can be selected
- These settings must be done once per system, but are changeable at any time via the configuration menu
- Alarm panel MB-Secure and/or MB Classic equipped with DS 6750, DS 6700 (with V04.XX) or DS 7700 (with V06.XX)
- DS 6750, DS 6700 (V04.XX) or DS 7700 (V06.XX) as standalone device
- DS 6750/DS 6700/DS 7700 with Ethernet connection and access to WLAN or Internet
- Android-Version 2.1 or later on the smartphone / tablet
Control the temperature at home using the intuitive temperature dials from anywhere in the world: on the beach, on the slopes, or even from the couch. Already in bed but want to adjust the temperature? No problem! The Lennox iComfort app is there to adjust your home’s comfort without requiring you to leave that comfy bed.
Leave the house and forget to dial back the thermostat? Simply start the app and use the one- touch away mode to save energy the entire time you are gone. Cancel the away mode before you get back to return to a perfectly comfortable home.
You must own a Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat to use the Lennox iComfort app. The Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat must also be connected to your home’s Wi-Fi router before the app can control the settings. For more information about the Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat or for help connecting to your wireless network, visit www.myicomfort.com
With the Lennox iComfort app you have the ability to:
* Adjust the temperature from anywhere
* Change whether your system should heat or cool your home
* Select the program you wish to run
* Put the system into an energy saving away mode before you leave the house
* Return the system to your program or normal operation before you get home
* Select your fan to always run (ON) or come on occasionally (circulate)
À tout moment, vous pourrez :
- Consulter la température intérieure de votre logement
- Ajuster la température de chauffage pour plus de confort
- Adapter la programmation de votre chauffage à votre mode de vie
- Signaler vos absences pour éviter de chauffer inutilement
Les conditions nécessaires pour utiliser cette application :
- Être client gaz et/ou électricité GDF SUEZ DolceVita avec une offre DolceConfort
- Avoir l’équipement (thermostat, box et relais) du service Thermostat Connecté DolceVita installé à votre domicile
Recommandation particulière :
Pour profiter au mieux de l’application Thermostat Connecté DolceVita, nous vous recommandons d’utiliser une version d’Android 4.0 ou supérieure.
PLEASE NOTE: Prior to using this app, you need a Control4 controller and automation system running Control4 OS 2.6 at your home or business. If you are unsure of the software version on your system, please check with your Control4 dealer or login to your Control4 account at https://customer.control4.com for more information.
Use the Control4 app and enjoy the convenience of controlling and viewing the status of your entire smart home, including audio, video, lights, thermostats, security system and cameras, door locks, sensors, pools, and much more.
Quickly browse your own music collection or find a favorite track on streaming music services like Rhapsody--and listen in one room or across every room in your home. Adjust your lights with interactive dimmers or use a lighting scene as a single button press to control lights across multiple rooms. Fire up the heater on your pool or spa. Open garage doors or an electric gate, or use the app to unlock a deadbolt on a door.
Connect to your system at home over your own Wi-Fi network. You can also use the app to access and manage your home from virtually anywhere in the world using 3G/4G or remote Wi-Fi networks when the app is enabled with a Control4 4Sight subscription.
- Audio playback and distribution
- Video control and distribution
- Lighting control and scene editing*
- Heating and air conditioning control
- Security system management and camera viewing
- Feedback from sensors and control through relays
- Cover art for movies and music
- Playlist management
- Anywhere Access (4Sight subscription required, contact your dealer)
*Scene editing is only available on Tablets
Fully encrypted and secure
Local Control –Just a Honeywell Ethernet Module connected to your panel with internet or a local Wi-Fi connection
Icon Mode for simple setting and un setting operations
Keypad mode for more complicated programming operations
Event logs to help identify what happened and when
Control multiple Honeywell Galaxy Flex and/or Dimension control panels by switching easily between them within the app
To enable this app to function on your Galaxy Flex or Galaxy Dimension panel, please talk to your alarm installer to discuss system set up and activation.
Android Version required: 4.0 Minimum
Galaxy Flex 3 panels require firmware version 3.13 as a minimum
Galaxy Flex 1 panels require firmware version 1.0 as a minimum
Galaxy Dimension Panels require firmware version 6.0 as a minimum
Please send any feed back to: email@example.com
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
Designed to work with Android phones and tablets.
You’re in. You’re out. You’re all over the place. Lyric uses your smartphone and tablet to make it simple.
It knows when you’re away and saves energy. It senses your return and helps make you comfortable. There’s no learning curve. No elaborate programming. Simply savings.
Control anywhere by phone or tablet.
Custom shortcuts save you time by replacing heavy menu-driven controls.
Smart Cues help ensure on-time maintenance for ideal system operation.
Lyric’s geofencing feature uses your smartphone’s location to set back the temperature while you’re out and make it cozy when you’re home.
See what your energy savings could look like at lyric.honeywell.com/savings.
Fine Tune temperature control maximizes comfort by considering both temperature and humidity.
- Product Information – All the product information available on adiglobal.com/us is now available on the APP as well. Find an Overview of Main Features, Detailed Specifications & Documents, as well as similar product recommendations.
- Express Order Form – Check Pricing, Availability & Place orders fast… All on One Page. Simply enter an item number on the Express Order Form & Add to Cart. It’s that easy. This feature is ideal for customers who know exactly what they need.
- My Lists – The feature has been enhanced so you can readily access lists of preferred products!
- My Account Access - With one click on the My Account icon, you now have complete access to important account information!
- View Order History
- Check Order Status
- Get Tracking Information
- Print & View Invoices
- Access Statements
- & Much More!
• Great way to access Total Connect™
Remote Services, which let you utilize the Internet, Android smartphones, cameras and more to stay connected to your home or business
• A simple up, down or diagonal swipe of the finger across your Android lets you effortlessly control pan and tilt cameras
• A unique double tap feature centers the camera on its axis—providing you with a better look at a designated area and simplifying navigation
• View one, four or six cameras at a time on your Android smartphone
• Optimizes connection speed to enable full-streaming, real motion video when on a
Wi-Fi connection or a good 3G/4G connection
• Toggle between security functions and video viewing with the tap of a finger
Works in conjunction with Honeywell security products. Ask your security professional for more information.
Honeywell remote service account is required.
Mobile Home is your home controller at your fingertips. It needs to work together with Honeywell IP-RF transmitter HRMS-2012.
You can easily install transmitter and lighting, dimmer, curtain controllers by scanning barcode by using MobileHome APP. Even if you home is decorated, you can also easily replace the old switches by our controller products.
Introducing Mobile Home:
This APP is one of Honeywell Smart Lighting System G2 products, designed for using with other Honeywell Smart Lighting System G2 products to remotely control lights or curtains, adjust light brightness, and customize your scenarios.
With My Mobile Home you can turn on a light from another room, or turn off it from top floor or dimmer it when you are already on bed. Or you can check the dinner room device status after you are on bed.
The beauty of Mobile Home is its completely open for your customization. Scenarios can totally be customized by you. You can add or delete any light or curtain from scenarios. There is no limit to what My Mobile Home can control. With My MobileHome Mobile Home
you can dimmer your lights, close your curtain, and change to custom scenario with one click.
NOTICE: Prior to installing the newest version of the Direct Access app, please clear the browser cache/settings on your device, as well as deleting any previously installed version of the Honeywell Direct Access app currently on your device.