Honeywell Pulse™ publishes valuable performance alerts from your Industrial Automation software, and allows personnel to take action on those alerts. Honeywell Process Solutions has a broad range of rich desktop and mobile friendly software applications for plant operations. Honeywell Pulse extends the functionality of these applications by proactively bringing condition-based metrics to your phone.
Your organization simply specifies the process criteria that warrants a personal notification, and Honeywell Pulse will inform you when those conditions are met. Upon receiving a notification, you will not only get timely and relevant information about the condition, but you will be able to act upon it, right from your phone. These actions include understanding situation details through use of advanced trending features, and collaboration with subject matter experts through participation in threaded conversations, or by sharing the event with others in your organization who have not received a notification.
How does it work?
• User sets up the process criteria that warrants a notification
• Receive a notification when those conditions are met through users’ secure network connection
• Receive timely and relevant information about the condition, with the ability to act upon it, directly from your phone
• Raise awareness of the situation by sharing specific events with others in your organization
• Understand process excursion details by using advanced trending features
• Enable true collaboration by participating in a threaded conversation that brings forward comments from others, including subject matter experts – no matter where they are located
Visit honeywellpulse.com to see a quick video on how it works.
Explore Honeywell Pulse™ on your phone - request a free account through the ‘Contact Us’ form at www.HoneywellPulse.com