This is a powerful tool offering freshwater fishing advice. It analyzes the weather, sun and moon position, moon phase, and many other factors to determine where fish will be located, how active they will be, and what lures, baits and presentations will be most effective. See the best fishing days and times based on your target fish species, the weather, water temperature, spawning related behavior, solunar factors and more. It will guide you as you select the structure and cover to fish, and what type, size, and color of fishing lure or bait. It will even help you select the right line and details like sinker weights, hook sizes, etc.
MFA features a fishing calendar to help pick the best dates, plus a detailed short-term fishing forecast that identifies the best times. Chose a quick plan or make a custom plan built around your preferences for techniques, lure types, locations and more.
MFA can help you catch:
Bluegills & Sunfish
The app is ad-free, though it may suggest some name-brand lures and provide a link where the lures are available. If you prefer to see no specific products, turn off the name brand lures option in the options screen.
If you like bird watching, hunting, or fishing, have this app handy and it will provide you with the location-specific information that make your next trip a success!
.Times apply to ALL wildlife and fish
.Location: Auto GPS / Manual Entry data (decimar and DMS format) / Select from map
.Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
.Activity Index for the day rating
.Moon rise / Moon set / Moon Transit times
.Moon Phase info / Data
.Sunrise / Sunset / Sun Transit times
.Day / Weekly view
.Date selection for checking solunar data in advance
.Any Date / Location
.Widget: Solunar on your home screen
.Weather condition and forecast (US)
Based on the original solunar (solar lunar) theory, Solunar determines the peak feeding and activity times for all types of fish and wildlife based on the moon position and lunar phase. With Solunar app, you’ll have all the solunar table information you need to know exactly when the best fishing times and best hunting times will occur for your exact location.
When arranging your next trip, just check ahead to find out the best hunting or fishing times for the date you’re considering. It doesn’t matter what you’re after or where, this incredible app will help you maximize your chances success!
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities.
Download it to your phone/pad, no additional cost.
Add "Solunar - Fishing & Hunting TM" to your home screen:
1. Go to home screen (Press the “Home” key).
2. Choose an empty space.
3. Long press the space or press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button.
4. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Select "Solunar - Fishing and Hunting TM".
Solunar is on your home screen!
Buy and register now to get a $10 Orvis gift certificate.
"...this is some real forward-thinking from ORVIS, and one of the most
useful and practical fishing apps we've used." - Fly Fish America,
★ Editor's Choice Awards, 2011
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 mhz. The App's larger database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
Introducing the Orvis Fly Fishing App, a complete guide with casting lessons, video and animated knot instructions, a guide to the top trout flies, and updated fishing condition reports for more than 200 of the best fishing locations in North America. With more than an hour of instructional video and dozens of pictures and animations, it is by far the most useful and information-packed fishing application available.
The application includes:
• Over 20 different fly fishing knots, everything from the Bimini Twist to the Blood Knot. Knots can be chosen by name or by use.
• Each knot is detailed in step-by-step text, detailed narrated close-up video by Orvis tackle guru Steve Hemkens, and animations that can be stopped and rewound or played at any speed desired.
The Basic Fly Casts
• Basic fly casting, from how to hold a fly rod to the Double Haul.
• Text descriptions plus videos of Truel Myers, director of the Orvis Fly-Fishing schools
Top 10 Fly Casting Mistakes
• Truel Myers gives the top 10 fly-casting mistakes and how to correct them.
• Videos demonstrate each mistake and how to correct it, backed up with text descriptions.
• Everything from shooting line too early to correcting tailing loops.
• It’s like having a casting instructor on the water
Field Guide to the Top 100 Trout Flies
• Pick a fly by name or by type
• Each fly has an image for identification, description, and tips when and where to use it and how to fish it
• You can search for recommended flies by type, season, hook size, color, or region or use a combination of search terms to narrow down your choices.
Orvis Fishing Reports
• Over 200 of the top fly-fishing destinations in North America
• Real-time fishing updates on your iPhone or Touch
• Tips on hot flies, rods, lines and leaders to use, fishing tips, and outlook for the next week on each fishery
• Hatches, baitfish, and water temperatures
• Real-time flows for rivers and tide charts for each saltwater fishery
Fly Fishing Podcasts
• More than 100 podcasts by renowned fly fishing author Tom Rosenbauer are at your fingertips. Find the topics you are interested in, save them, and listen to them anywhere.
Fly-Fishing Glossary and search
• Confused by any of the lingo? A glossary is available on each page
• Looking for a particular fly or knot or cast? Just use the search, available on each page
$10 Gift Certificate
• When you register the app, Orvis will send you a $10 gift certificate (subject to terms and conditions of issuer).
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are a professional fisherman or simply an amateur, this application will help you to choose the best days to go fishing. This app will indicate the days that fish are most active, giving you the best opportunity to get a bite.
In this app, we have combined the seasonal and lunar calendars, giving you the best of both systems for predicting fish activity. By doing this you are able to maximize your time by fishing only at the best times. This app helps you to make the most efficient use of your time by helping you know when it is the best time to go fishing.
In the application you will find:
• A simple, clear and concise interface
• The forecast of fish activity for the next 30 days
• Tracking for over 20 species of freshwater fish of Europe & Asia
• Large, clear images of fish for easy identification of species
• Descriptions of places that fish typically inhabit, and which seasonal bait and tackle to use for those spots
• Hints on how weather influences bite
We know this application will be useful in creating quality recreation time, and helping increase the amount of fish you catch!
The best times for freshwater & saltwater fishing in your location all around the world.
★ Month/Day view for best moon phase days & best hours for fishing
★ User notes and photos of your catches w/ map location
★ Photo sharing/ranking
★ Widget: today state
The solunar tables provide you the best times of the day and best month days for activities concerned to wildlife like fishing.
The best times for fishing are determined monthly by the moon phase. We can find the maximum when full moon or new moon and minor activity periods among them.
Fishing Calendar provide all the information about solunar tables for the best fishing experience.
In the Month View you can see the moon phases and best wildlife (fish) activity. You can see too if any day has notes or photos attached (white/yellow points). Touching a day you enter in the Day View where you can see the best times for the selected day based on moon and sun at your location.
The geolocation is done using GPS or mobile network, so is recommended enable at least one of this geolocation methods in your phone configuration. Without them we couldn't calculate the day events. If you are located far away the mobile networks then enable your GPS.
Please send us by email your suggestions/issues.
Keywords: solunar, fishing, pesca, pêcher, fischerei, calendar.
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
FishingKnots is optimized for both tablet and smartphone usage.
***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 300,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
This app covers all important aspects of carp fishing: rig construction and applicability, knots, hook patterns, lead systems, baits and hookbaits, rods and reels, fishing lines, accessories, rod pods and bite alarms, bivvies (tents) and beds, mats and sacks, baiting and fishing techniques, tips and tricks etc.
Carp Fishing aims to present all essential information in order to successfully capture capital carp. Guided by this app, an absolute beginner will be able to build up a tackle box, select and tie reliable hooks, construct rigs, choose an inspired bait and hookbait and target the capital carp.
Intermediate anglers will gain new insights allowing them to approach field situations more efficiently. Carp Fishing was developed by European carping experts, journalists and programmers.
The large number of rigs presented by carping magazines were trimmed down by our specialists to 10 essential rigs that practically cover all carp fishing situations: The Basic (Simple) Hair Rig, The Snowman Rig, The Combi Rig, The Blowback Rig, The MaggotRig, The D Rig, The 360 Degree Rig, Chod Rig, Zig Rig, KD Rig, Long-distance float-fishing Rig . Clear instructions and photos show you how to correctly construct each rig and tell you how to use it. Following updates will add derivative or highly specialized rigs.
This section teaches you how to select and construct the appropriate lead system, be it The Lead Clip System (a.k.a. The Semi-fixed Lead System, The Safety Clip System), The Helicopter (Chod) System or The In-line Lead System. There are many lead systems advocated on the market, but most of them are variations to the ones named above. Updates will present these variations as well.
The main 9 types of knots used in carp fishing: The Knotless Knot, The Improved Clinch Knot, The Albright Knot, The Grinner Knot, The Palomar Knot, The Trilene Knot, The Uni Knot, The Dropper Knot and The Blood Knot.
Baits and Hookbaits:
All major types of baits and hookbaits, from pellets and boilies to particles (seeds) and bloodworms are presented with the details of applicability and the main brands.
The following hook patterns, their corresponding characteristics, applicability and major brands are presented: Curve Shank, Long Shank, Wide Gap, Choddy and Curve Long Shank.
Strengths and weaknesses, applicability, major brands and price range for: Main Lines, Rig Lines, Braided Coated Lines, Soft Braids, Monofilaments, Fluorocarbons, Leadcores, Leader Lines and others.
Information and applicability of: Grippa Leads, In-line Distance Leads, Pendant Distance Leads etc.
Types of rods used in carp fishing, their main characteristics (action, power and length) explained, and advice on brands, price range and which type of rod should you choose.
Reel components (hot spots with photo close-ups), characteristics, brands and price range.
Accessories used in carp rigging: Swivels and Rig Rings, Clips, Stick Needle and Bait Stoppers, PVA, Tungsten Putty, Rig Wallet etc.
Bivvies, Beds and Sleeping Bags:
How to choose your camping equipment, what brands are on the market and which is the price range.
Baiting and Fishing Techniques:
This is a section useful for preparing a carp session or looking for new ideas while fishing.
Tips and Tricks
A high degree of persuasion was employed to extract these advices from our specialists. Follow them to succeed!
Carp Fishing by Clear Fishing was developed in Europe. For more information please visit: http://clearfishing.com
You can easily switch the selected date to plan your fishing trips ahead.
The Solunar Clock interface will give you instant information on best times.
You can now also manage multiple locations.
How to read and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate good major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates moonphase
- Gray current time indicator
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- sun and moon icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to change the date
The displayed fishing information is powered http://www.fishingreminder.com
The app is in continuous development, with more content and features being added on a regular release schedule. Check out the Facebook page for the latest news on what's in store:
Fishing for Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, bag limits, size limits, fish identification, fishing methods and tips
We also give you valuable angling tools such as:
Tidal Charts (tides from over 7000 locations)
Advanced Weather reporting, including a radar map, forecasts, and incident reporting
Tracking / Create Routes
Strike Marker / Create Waypoints
Trolling Speed Calculator
S.O.S. / Morse Code
Complete illustrations for Riggings (rigs) and Knots
Social Media - share your Fish Logs to Facebook and Twitter
Over 100 articles for anglers
Nowhere else can you find all of these features in a single, user-friendly app. Fishing Mobile is truly the fishing tool you cannot be without.
This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas or lakes. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share fishing locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, waypoints, trollings paths in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find fishing locations with navigation system
- View fishing locations, trollings in Google Maps
- Trolling average speed indicator
- Import and export fishing hotspots, waypoints, trolling paths as kmz files (for Google Earth)
- View exported fishing locations, waypoints, trolling paths in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic file export when fishing location is saved (for backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings, waypoints in Google Earth or similar software
- Share fishing locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 fishing icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
- Decimal and degrees coordinate format
- Distance tool in Google Maps: measure distances on map
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.
✔ Easy-to-follow instructions
✔ Tablet support
✔ Favorites support
✔ Eagle eye mode
✔ Two different themes: Black and Light
✔ Removable Ads
Happened in summer of 2011. I was fishing and I had to tie a knot, which I used a very long time ago. Ok, no panic, “there is an app for that”, so I’ve checked the Android market, but I was quite disappointed, as I could not find such app, which would gave step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions with good photos.
So I’ve made this app. That’s it.
This application illustrates how to make the most popular fishing knots, categorized in 4 chapters: line, hook, misc and boating knots. Step-by-step instructions help anyone to master those.
• Tying loops: Simple loop, Bight, 3-turn loop
• Stop knots: Multi-wrap stop knot, Figure of eight stop knot, Uni stop knot
• Dropper loops and leaders: Butterfly loop, Dropper loop, Surgeon’s knot
• Joining leader to loop: Joining loops 1-2, Quick joining to loop
• Line to line: Albright, Blood and Fishermans knot
• Spade end hooks: Domhof, Needle knot, Snelling
• Knotless knot
• Eyed hooks: Crawford, Herkules, Trilene
• Fly or/and eyed hooks: Duncan, Mörrum, Orvis
• Drop shot knot
• Palomar knot
• WF knot
• Knots for swivels and snap locks: Clinch, Hangman’s knot, Sling knot
• Arbour knots
• Rapala knot
• Universal knots: Rebeck, Kentauri, Pitzen
• Bowline, Anchor knot, Sliding knot, Double hitch, Cleat knot and Clove hitch
This app is free, but Ad supported.
This application was made based on series of articles on haldorado.hu site with the permission of the site owners and the author of the content, Róbert Balogh. Translation was made by Róbert, also.
Windows phone version: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=e4c5e6dc-f751-4bfa-b72a-e003c08430f3
-в каких местах нужно искать
-какими техниками ловить
-эффективные оснастки, прикормки и приманки
-необходимые снасти и узлы
-ценные советы и секрет.
Краткое содержание приложения:
30 видов пресноводных рыб с характеристиками, ареалом, местами, где можно ловить, рекомендуемыми техниками, уловистыми наживками и приманками, необходимыми снастями и т.д.
Прикормки и приманки
Главные прикормки и приманки, используемые в пресноводной ловле.
Выберите быстро подходящую оснастку, из представленных 20, используя наш цветовой код. Оснастки охватывают основные техники ловли: на стоячей воде или на течениим, поплавочная удочка, матч, донная ловля, фидер, спиннинг, карповая ловля и т.д.
Ясные пошаговые инструкции с картинками для каждой оснастки. К тому же, в каждой статье найдете где и когда использовать оснастку, с какими насадками, ее преимущества и недостатки. В конце, серия советов и секретов.
Опытные рыболовы, участвующие в спортивных рыболовных соревнованиях, выбрали из десятков узлов 7 из них, которые применяются в большинстве ситуациях. Пошаговая инструкция вязания влючена.
Предлагаем Вам 8 основных техник ловли: промер глубины, правильная огрузка поплавка, ужение лифт-методом («на подъем») , медленное погружение насадки, метод троттинг (в проводку), прикармливание рогаткой, заброс над головой и ловля с растворимыми мешочками. Сопровождающие статьи картинки помогут Вам освоить каждую из них.
Заброс над головой, самая применяемая техника заброса, представлен оригинальными видео роликами (с замедленными частями), картинками, фотографиями и текстом. Сможете освоить этот заброс как со спиннинговой снастью, так и с байткастинговой.
Рыболовная коробка более сложная и вместительная чем любая женская сумочка. 27 статей с изображениями помогут тебе понять, что должно находиться в коробке. Предлагаем также вариант распределения принадлежностей, посредством сфотографированной коробки, элементы которой открывают соответственную статью.
Современные рыболовные снасти стали довольно навороченными. 58 статьи с четкими изображениями объясняют анатомию крючка, удилища, катушки, повлавочной удочки, их характеристики и типы по отдельности. Предлагаем варианты для:
-снасть для ловли на течении или на стоячей воде, поплавочная или донная снасть
-карповая, фидерная или спиннинговая снасть
-спиннинговая или байкастинговая снасть
Статьи с картинками с лучшими рыболовными местами двух основных типов водоемов: со стоячей водой или с наличием течения.
Советы и секреты
Важная информация для успешной рыбалки и для развития Вашей рыболовной карьеры.
Если хотите узнать больше информации о техниках рыбной ловли, об оснастках, наживках, прикормках, лесках, узлах откройте для себя и остальные приложения, представленные на международном рынке под маркой Clear Fishing. Мы тщательно отобрали и отструктурировали информацию, чтобы Вы могли радоваться более успешным рыбалкам.
The app is in continual development, with more content and features being added on a regular release schedule. Check out the Facebook page for the latest news on what's in store:
Also available now is My Fishing Mate Pro! With much more than just the state rules, including listings and images for over 650 species, detailed additional information such as size range, identification, distribution, habitat, life cycle, diet, fishing tips, rigs, and sport and eating ratings for many species, extra functions, and no ads - all for less than the price of a packet of frozen bait! If you like My Fishing Mate then check out the Pro version ...
Fishing for Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, bag limits, size limits, fish identification
My Fishing Companion is built to take as little time as possible to save your info so you don't have to spend time entering data while out fishing like many other apps do. You also have the ability to enter your data at a later time so you don't have to even stop fishing.
Want to help translate the app into your native language? Head on over to Crowdin to contribute:
Enjoying the Lite version of the app? Upgrade to Pro today to unlock all features and limitations.
• View/Save/Edit your Fish, Gear, Locations and Trips
• Attach photos, video and audio clips to your data
• Mark fish as Favorites for quick access to your lunkers
• Export Fish to CSV *Pro Only
• Organize your Fish by Fishing Trips
• Add locations by map, zip code or current GPS location
• Lookup Weather for any location in the world
• Customizable Units of Measurement
• Moon Phases *Pro Only
• Share your data with others
• Main Dashboard gives quick access to all your latest data
• A simple, clean and easy to use interface
• Import/Export your data to SDCARD
• Much more!
Many more features to come and almost every feature being added to the app now is user requested, so feel free to request features, suggest improvements or report any bugs that you encounter by contacting email@example.com or go the the "More" option of the App's Main Menu.
Stay up to date and request features by joining us on Facebook:
And Google Plus:
Perfect for fishing any species of fish including bass, trout, salmon, etc., as well as freshwater and saltwater fishing.
By downloading this application, you agree to the EULA located at http://myfishingcompanion.com/eula
Note: This app uses ACRA for anonymous crash reporting and Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage statistics, used to help improve the app in the areas used the most.