Too much work. Extensive? Yes. Easy and quick? No. You have to manually enter everything. Took me 10 mins to enter a catch.... no thanks I'd rather keep fishing.
Horrible I want something I an use to log my trip after a tournam this seems all too scattered, takes way too much time,
Like I've looked at a few of these apps & this one looks to be the best. Just used it for my 1st trip of the year and it works well.
Best out there Nice app. Does most of what I require BUT I'm getting force closes when trying to add a gear setup. It would be great if the app could give some statistics on what bait/technique is most successful or stats on fish caught based on weather data. Also when a fish caught pin is added to the map it would be nice to click this pin to get catch details.
Fish on I like the app. Needs locations and gear share used from other users of the app. Keep up the good work
Awesome app It works great I logged my first fish yesterday and it workes flawlessly.
- Added Beaufort Scale for wind
- Added Fish Event Type to List View
- Added Trip Rating and Trip Location Name Fields to Fishing Trips
- Added Bridge & Pier to Location Types
- Added Caught By field to Fish CSV Export
- Fixed bug that wasn't allowing Droid Incredible devices to choose media from internal storage
- Misc. Bug Fixes