-Complete library of over 14,000 fishing locations (lakes, rivers, reservoirs and wetlands). The app also includes location links for islands, waterfalls, dams, bays and harbors.
-Fishing locations are searchable by name, or easily retrievable by clicking a county to see all lakes or other
features in this geography.
-Save a lake or river on your favorites list for easy access to your favorite fishing spots.
-Create a journal entry for each fishing experience at a lake, river, stream, reservoir or wetland (swamp).
-Can't remember a lake name, the app allows you with ease to review all lakes, rivers, reservoirs or swamps for counties in New York.
-Want to share your fishing experiences with your fishing buddies, with one simple click you can email or text (SMS) lake or river details with GPS data to friends.
This is a must have app for all fishermen and fisherwomen who love to explore the great waters of New York (NY).
Whether you are a professional fisherman or simply an amateur, this application will help you to choose the best days to go fishing. This app will indicate the days that fish are most active, giving you the best opportunity to get a bite.
In this app, we have combined the seasonal and lunar calendars, giving you the best of both systems for predicting fish activity. By doing this you are able to maximize your time by fishing only at the best times. This app helps you to make the most efficient use of your time by helping you know when it is the best time to go fishing.
In the application you will find:
• A simple, clear and concise interface
• The forecast of fish activity for the next 30 days
• Tracking for over 20 species of freshwater fish of Europe & Asia
• Large, clear images of fish for easy identification of species
• Descriptions of places that fish typically inhabit, and which seasonal bait and tackle to use for those spots
• Hints on how weather influences bite
We know this application will be useful in creating quality recreation time, and helping increase the amount of fish you catch!
This app covers all important aspects of carp fishing: rig construction and applicability, knots, hook patterns, lead systems, baits and hookbaits, rods and reels, fishing lines, accessories, rod pods and bite alarms, bivvies (tents) and beds, mats and sacks, baiting and fishing techniques, tips and tricks etc.
Carp Fishing aims to present all essential information in order to successfully capture capital carp. Guided by this app, an absolute beginner will be able to build up a tackle box, select and tie reliable hooks, construct rigs, choose an inspired bait and hookbait and target the capital carp.
Intermediate anglers will gain new insights allowing them to approach field situations more efficiently. Carp Fishing was developed by European carping experts, journalists and programmers.
The large number of rigs presented by carping magazines were trimmed down by our specialists to 10 essential rigs that practically cover all carp fishing situations: The Basic (Simple) Hair Rig, The Snowman Rig, The Combi Rig, The Blowback Rig, The MaggotRig, The D Rig, The 360 Degree Rig, Chod Rig, Zig Rig, KD Rig, Long-distance float-fishing Rig . Clear instructions and photos show you how to correctly construct each rig and tell you how to use it. Following updates will add derivative or highly specialized rigs.
This section teaches you how to select and construct the appropriate lead system, be it The Lead Clip System (a.k.a. The Semi-fixed Lead System, The Safety Clip System), The Helicopter (Chod) System or The In-line Lead System. There are many lead systems advocated on the market, but most of them are variations to the ones named above. Updates will present these variations as well.
The main 9 types of knots used in carp fishing: The Knotless Knot, The Improved Clinch Knot, The Albright Knot, The Grinner Knot, The Palomar Knot, The Trilene Knot, The Uni Knot, The Dropper Knot and The Blood Knot.
Baits and Hookbaits:
All major types of baits and hookbaits, from pellets and boilies to particles (seeds) and bloodworms are presented with the details of applicability and the main brands.
The following hook patterns, their corresponding characteristics, applicability and major brands are presented: Curve Shank, Long Shank, Wide Gap, Choddy and Curve Long Shank.
Strengths and weaknesses, applicability, major brands and price range for: Main Lines, Rig Lines, Braided Coated Lines, Soft Braids, Monofilaments, Fluorocarbons, Leadcores, Leader Lines and others.
Information and applicability of: Grippa Leads, In-line Distance Leads, Pendant Distance Leads etc.
Types of rods used in carp fishing, their main characteristics (action, power and length) explained, and advice on brands, price range and which type of rod should you choose.
Reel components (hot spots with photo close-ups), characteristics, brands and price range.
Accessories used in carp rigging: Swivels and Rig Rings, Clips, Stick Needle and Bait Stoppers, PVA, Tungsten Putty, Rig Wallet etc.
Bivvies, Beds and Sleeping Bags:
How to choose your camping equipment, what brands are on the market and which is the price range.
Baiting and Fishing Techniques:
This is a section useful for preparing a carp session or looking for new ideas while fishing.
Tips and Tricks
A high degree of persuasion was employed to extract these advices from our specialists. Follow them to succeed!
Carp Fishing by Clear Fishing was developed in Europe. For more information please visit: http://clearfishing.com
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
If you like bird watching, hunting, or fishing, have this app handy and it will provide you with the location-specific information that make your next trip a success!
.Times apply to ALL wildlife and fish
.Location: Auto GPS / Manual Entry data (decimar and DMS format) / Select from map
.Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
.Activity Index for the day rating
.Moon rise / Moon set / Moon Transit times
.Moon Phase info / Data
.Sunrise / Sunset / Sun Transit times
.Day / Weekly view
.Date selection for checking solunar data in advance
.Any Date / Location
.Widget: Solunar on your home screen
.Weather condition and forecast (US)
Based on the original solunar (solar lunar) theory, Solunar determines the peak feeding and activity times for all types of fish and wildlife based on the moon position and lunar phase. With Solunar app, you’ll have all the solunar table information you need to know exactly when the best fishing times and best hunting times will occur for your exact location.
When arranging your next trip, just check ahead to find out the best hunting or fishing times for the date you’re considering. It doesn’t matter what you’re after or where, this incredible app will help you maximize your chances success!
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities.
Download it to your phone/pad, no additional cost.
Add "Solunar - Fishing & Hunting TM" to your home screen:
1. Go to home screen (Press the “Home” key).
2. Choose an empty space.
3. Long press the space or press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button.
4. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Select "Solunar - Fishing and Hunting TM".
Solunar is on your home screen!
FishingKnots is optimized for both tablet and smartphone usage.
This is a powerful tool offering freshwater fishing advice. It analyzes the weather, sun and moon position, moon phase, and many other factors to determine where fish will be located, how active they will be, and what lures, baits and presentations will be most effective. See the best fishing days and times based on your target fish species, the weather, water temperature, spawning related behavior, solunar factors and more. It will guide you as you select the structure and cover to fish, and what type, size, and color of fishing lure or bait. It will even help you select the right line and details like sinker weights, hook sizes, etc.
MFA features a fishing calendar to help pick the best dates, plus a detailed short-term fishing forecast that identifies the best times. Chose a quick plan or make a custom plan built around your preferences for techniques, lure types, locations and more.
MFA can help you catch:
Bluegills & Sunfish
The app is ad-free, though it may suggest some name-brand lures and provide a link where the lures are available. If you prefer to see no specific products, turn off the name brand lures option in the options screen.
***THIS IS NOT A FISHING GAME***
Get the latest fishing reports, tides charts, hotspots, weather reports (including marine forecast and buoy data), current moon phase, and more from our Fishing application for the Android.
> Latest Fishing Reports
> Latest Local Fishing Reports within 100 miles of your current location
> Over 300,000+ Fishing Hotspots with GPS coordinates
> Daily Fishing Predictions
> Top Anglers (earn points by voting, rating, commenting, and posting your catches)
> Species of fish identification
> Tide Charts for United States, Australia, Canada, Carribean, New Zealand,South America, and United Kingdom
> Latest Local Weather Reports
> Latest Marine Forecast
> Latest Sea Surface Temperatures (SST Charts)
> Latest Buoy Data
> Current Moon Phase
> Fishing Tips
> Fishing Events and Tournaments
> Directory of Charters and Guides, Marinas, Bait and Tackle stores.
> Maps integration for boat ramps, marinas, gas, fishing tackle and bait shops, motels, and food.
> Links to all 50 US States fishing license.
> Links to fishing sites.
> Search the database
- Live video and weigh-in data for FLW fishing tournaments*
- On-the-water coverage for FLW Tour events*
- Latest FLW news and video coverage
- Bass fishing tips and videos from pro anglers
- Register for FLW bass fishing tournaments
- Manage your FLW Fantasy Fishing team and see your league and overall standings
- Access to the in-app FLW Digital Bass Fishing Magazine for FLW members and app users with the FLW Live Premium pass* Note: Magazine is best viewed on large devices - especially tablets with a display over 7".
Stay connected to FLW while enjoying the outdoors.
Contains a customizable user interface - from simple (allowing tracking of minimal information) to complex (allowing tracking of the used bait and usage of rod counters), designed to be usable in fishing situations (powerful sun, night fishing).
- counter alarm for each rod (Each alarm has a distinct sound which can be configured)
- hookbait management (You can define & use your own set of hookbaits in order to obtain statistics regarding their success)
- minimal interface that allows rapid catch addition
- post on facebook (All pictures associated with catches can be in one click posted on facebook)
- catches picture gallery (Display catches augmented with catch information: hour, bait, catch type)
- trip notes (Allows you to add notes about the fishing spot, tackle you noticed were missing, weather conditions, etc)
- powerful statistics
- trip management (Add/delete existing trips and open old trips to see their recorded data)
- powerful settings (customize each option that shall be used in a trip, send trip results by email to your friends)
- multi-language support (for now English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Romanian, Hungarian, Russian)
It took five years to write and present this work and now I offer it free so you can share all the tips and tricks I learned - tips and tricks which put fish in my bag and trophies on my shelf. This is NOT a game or a toy! But if you are serious about your fly fishing this is the app for you! Download it - explore it - share it with your friends. I guarantee you will find information in here which will leave you saying "I never thought of that"!
Most people get out fly fishing once or twice a month if they are lucky and never have the time to discover the techniques I perfected over the years. This app will give you the edge and save you hours of frustration. After all, fly fishing’s meant to be fun... remember? I spent a lot of time and effort trying out different ideas so now you don't need to. I'll tell you how to recognize the best method for a particular time, season and weather conditions.
There are galleries of flies - so you can see what it looks like when someone mentions a fly you haven't heard of before. There's a section to introduce you to fly tying and dressing - and I'll show you the only three flies you're ever likely to need. I developed them from other patterns and can honestly say that I caught many, many fish using them. I couldn't buy these flies in the shops at the time so I developed some easy ways to tie them for myself and I'll show you how to do that quickly and easily. I even got into the habit of tying up a few flies over a cup of coffee just before I went fishing. That's how easy they are!
There are maps for major fly fishing countries containing a wealth of information about their fly fishing locations, including a picture of each site and important details such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and relevant websites. The information on these maps is constantly being updated to give you a great reference source for your next fly fishing adventure!
There's even a section of recipes to help you work out what to do with your fish when you've caught it - everything from a quick snack to a formal dinner!
And if you do find this App helpful please leave a comment to help others make up their minds! Tight Lines!
Update May, 2014: There is a known problem with Nexus devices which stop the videos playing. I am unable to adjust the app to accommodate a problem caused by Nexus. I have received several "one stars" from Nexus users. This is disappointing as it is a Nexus problem and not an app problem. If you have a Nexus and cannot watch the videos please take this matter up with Nexus rather than down-rating my app!
★ Easy-to-follow instructions★
★ Tablet support ★
★ Favorites support ★
★ Eagle eye mode ★
★ Removable Ads ★
★ Two different themes: Black and Light ★
Happened in summer of 2011. I was fishing and I had to tie a knot, which I used a very long time ago. Ok, no panic, “there is an app for that”, so I’ve checked the Android market, but I was quite disappointed, as I could not find such app, which would gave step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions with good photos.
So I’ve made this app. That’s it.
This application illustrates how to make the most popular fishing knots, categorized in 4 chapters: line, hook, misc and boating knots. Step-by-step instructions help anyone to master those.
• Tying loops: Simple loop, Bight, 3-turn loop
• Stop knots: Multi-wrap stop knot, Figure of eight stop knot, Uni stop knot
• Dropper loops and leaders: Butterfly loop, Dropper loop, Surgeon’s knot
• Joining leader to loop: Joining loops 1-2, Quick joining to loop
• Line to line: Albright, Blood and Fishermans knot
• Spade end hooks: Domhof, Needle knot, Snelling
• Knotless knot
• Eyed hooks: Crawford, Herkules, Trilene
• Fly or/and eyed hooks: Duncan, Mörrum, Orvis
• Drop shot knot
• Palomar knot
• WF knot
• Knots for swivels and snap locks: Clinch, Hangman’s knot, Sling knot
• Arbour knots
• Rapala knot
• Universal knots: Rebeck, Kentauri, Pitzen
• Bowline, Anchor knot, Sliding knot, Double hitch, Cleat knot and Clove hitch
This app is free, but Ad supported.
This application was made based on series of articles on haldorado.hu site with the permission of the site owners and the author of the content, Róbert Balogh. Translation was made by Róbert, also.
Windows phone version: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=e4c5e6dc-f751-4bfa-b72a-e003c08430f3
This app was built mainly for fishermen, who can't or don't want have internet connection in open seas or lakes. It does not provide full navigation in terms of avoiding shallow waters, coasts, islands or any other obstacles. It was made for use in open seas, where orientation is not possible.
Easily share fishing locations between your fishing friends or other devices with import/export system (kmz files).
Pre-plan your fishing locations, waypoints, trollings paths in Google Earth software and import them in Fishing Points as kmz files.
- Save fishing locations
- Save trotlines
- Save trolling paths
- Find fishing locations with navigation system
- View fishing locations, trollings in Google Maps
- Trolling average speed indicator
- Import and export fishing hotspots, waypoints, trolling paths as kmz files (for Google Earth)
- View exported fishing locations, waypoints, trolling paths in Google Earth or other computer navigation software
- Automatic file export when fishing location is saved (for backup)
- Pre-plan fishing spots, trollings, waypoints in Google Earth or similar software
- Share fishing locations with your fishing friends
- Large speed window for recording trolling path (option menu)
- More than 20 fishing icons to choose from
- Nautical, imperial and metrical unit system
- Decimal and degrees coordinate format
- Distance tool in Google Maps: measure distances on map
For bugs, problems, any ideas, suggestions, translation help please contact developer.
More than 1,000 exciting videos of fly fishing! This is an application with many great videos and photos of various topics such as fly fishing tackles, rod building, artificial flies, fishing techniques, target fishes, step-by-step tutorials, etc.
Aside from videos and photos, you can enjoy many other features including fly fishing wiki library.
1) Tons of high resolution fly fishing photos
2) Over 1,000 fly fishing videos (YouTube Player)
3) Fly fishing wiki library
4) Daily updated contents
*You must be connected to the internet to enjoy this app.
You can easily switch the selected date to plan your fishing trips ahead.
The Solunar Clock interface will give you instant information on best times.
You can now also manage multiple locations.
How to read and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate good major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates moonphase
- Gray current time indicator
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- sun and moon icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to change the date
The displayed fishing information is powered http://www.fishingreminder.com
The app is in continual development, with more content and features being added on a regular release schedule. Check out the Facebook page for the latest news on what's in store:
Also available now is My Fishing Mate Pro! With much more than just the state rules, including listings and images for over 650 species, detailed additional information such as size range, identification, distribution, habitat, life cycle, diet, fishing tips, rigs, and sport and eating ratings for many species, extra functions, and no ads - all for less than the price of a packet of frozen bait! If you like My Fishing Mate then check out the Pro version ...
Fishing for Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia, bag limits, size limits, fish identification
My Fishing Companion is built to take as little time as possible to save your info so you don't have to spend time entering data while out fishing like many other apps do. You also have the ability to enter your data at a later time so you don't have to even stop fishing.
Want to help translate the app into your native language? Head on over to Crowdin to contribute:
Not sure the Pro version is right for you? Download the Lite version first to try before you buy.
• View/Save/Edit your Fish, Gear, Locations and Trips
• Attach photos, video and audio clips to your data
• Mark fish as Favorites for quick access to your lunkers
• Export Fish to CSV (Press menu on Fish list screen)
• Organize your Fish by Fishing Trips
• Add locations by map, zip code or current GPS location
• Lookup Weather for any location in the world
• Customizable Units of Measurement
• Moon Phases
• Share your data with others
• Main Dashboard gives quick access to all your latest data
• A simple, clean and easy to use interface
• Import/Export your data to SDCARD
• Much more!
Many more features to come and almost every feature being added to the app now is user requested, so feel free to request features, suggest improvements or report any bugs that you encounter by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or go the the "More" option of the App's Main Menu.
Stay up to date and request features by joining us on Facebook:
And Google Plus:
Perfect for fishing any species of fish including bass, trout, salmon, etc., as well as freshwater and saltwater fishing.
By downloading this application, you agree to the EULA located at http://myfishingcompanion.com/eula
Note: This app uses ACRA for anonymous crash reporting and Google Analytics to collect anonymous usage statistics, used to help improve the app in the areas used the most.