Too much work. Extensive? Yes. Easy and quick? No. You have to manually enter everything. Took me 10 mins to enter a catch.... no thanks I'd rather keep fishing.
Horrible I want something I an use to log my trip after a tournam this seems all too scattered, takes way too much time,
Like I've looked at a few of these apps & this one looks to be the best. Just used it for my 1st trip of the year and it works well.
Best out there Nice app. Does most of what I require BUT I'm getting force closes when trying to add a gear setup. It would be great if the app could give some statistics on what bait/technique is most successful or stats on fish caught based on weather data. Also when a fish caught pin is added to the map it would be nice to click this pin to get catch details.
Fish on I like the app. Needs locations and gear share used from other users of the app. Keep up the good work
Perfect app! Will need to upgrade soon, but until then, the app is flawless. 10x better than any of the others I've tried
- Added Beaufort Scale for wind
- Added Fish Event Type to List View
- Added Trip Rating and Trip Location Name Fields to Fishing Trips
- Added Bridge & Pier to Location Types
- Added Caught By field to Fish CSV Export
- Fixed bug that wasn't allowing Droid Incredible devices to choose media from internal storage
- Misc. Bug Fixes
Fly tying patterns for trout fishing and step by step tutorials on fly fishing