With Hoptree, you can create a custom text messaging number that you can share across your business or team to help them connect with your customer with visibility and consistency across the organization. Hoptree allows you to share a single text messaging number, load in your customers with their contacts, and text them in a two-way text conversation to interact with them.
The Hoptree Messenger app complements the browser based version available on desktop and mobile browsers to allow you to quickly receive notifications from your clients and to send them messages. See what others in your company have already sent, use text message templates, or mark yourself as unavailable quickly from anywhere with this app.
Since customers want to text your business, get a single text messaging phone number just as you have a single phone number for them to call you. Any business desiring to have two-way text messaging conversations with their customers would benefit from Hoptree. Those businesses in which text messaging from personal phones of employees to customers has become rampant would benefit immediately. Whether you are establishing a business text messaging number for the first time or trying to consolidate texting from several phones to a single shared number with visibility, we think Hoptree will help you have those conversations with your customers.
Hoptree was designed for businesses of all sizes and types. Some of the businesses that would benefit include heating and air (HVAC) technicians, plumbers, electricians, landscapers, realtors, contractors, maids, auto mechanics, auto body shops, financial advisors, florists, bakeries, delivery businesses, restaurants, and many other in-home services. It is natural for people to schedule appointments, notify customers of a delivery, message a homeowner that you are on your way, text a car owner that their car is ready, or give a customer an update about a business transaction. Across industries and business types, two-way texting customers is the expectation of your customers.
- Hoptree provides a new shared phone number. Each plan gets a unique phone number. This number can now be advertised to customers as the number to both expect text messages from and to text if they need to contact you.
- Our text messaging is available on mobile or on your desktop. No need to pull out your phone if you are working on your desktop or laptop. Simply login via your web browser to hoptree.co.
- Keep personal texts separate from your business texts. On your mobile phone, you will use a different app (the Messenger app or the browser) to message your customers keeping your personal texts separate from your business texts.
- Manage who gets notifications for a specific customer. We provide a way to assign customers to specific team members (staff) for any period of time. Whether that person will handle that customer for 1 hour, 1 day, or for years – we have a simple solution to tie that customer to that employee.
- Take back vacations! Hoptree makes it simple to mark yourself as unavailable, meaning that if a customer who is assigned to you texts, your team can help them while you are away.
- Keep communications consistent with templates. Pre-written templates you create can make it easy to have clear and consistent communication that people understand. This is one of the best ways to help manage your brand image to your customers.