Very useful information when combined with seismic activity data.
# Displays 2000+ currently active volcanoes on a map.
# Shows volcanoes active this week on a map.
# Provides additional information about some of the volcanoes.
# Lists volcanoes active this week.
# Provides additional information volcanic activity.
# Optionally displays significant earthquakes (with magnitude 5.0 and above) for the current week.
# Optionally displays tectonic plates boundaries.
Stay tuned - more features are coming!
This is the first app in the world with radar, hurricane tracking, earthquakes and alerts widgets.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weathre archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
* This is a companion application to Earthquake Alert! *
It uses push notifications to alert you when an earthquake occurs that match any predefined filters.
Create as many filters as you want to monitor earthquakes all over the world. Create a filter for smaller earthquakes near your location, or one to filter very large quakes worldwide, or create a custom location and radius - it's up to you!
Push notifications use Google's GCM technology and therefore require Android 2.2.
Again, this is a companion app for Earthquake Alert!. Once you have both installed they work together seamlessly.
Informasi yang ditampilkan identik dengan data yang ada di website BMKG
-- Those who live their life on the fault lines should pick this app up immediately.” – Appolicious
-- A “MUST-HAVE” app that “…basically turns your mobile device into an all-in-one post-quake tool, info center, and instruction guide.” – TremblingEarth
-- 20 Best Android apps this week – Guardian News (10/4/2012)
-- Red Cross earthquake app helps before, during and after disaster – Cronkite News
-- Featured by AndroidPolice.com (10/2012)
Be ready for an earthquake with Earthquake by American Red Cross. Get notified when an earthquake occurs, prepare your family and home, find help and let others know you are safe even if the power is out – a must have for anyone who lives in an earthquake-prone area or has loved ones who do.
Ahora disponible en español.
• Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
•Step-by-step instructions let you know what to do even before/during/after an earthquake, even if no data connectivity.
•Get notified when an earthquake occurs; see the intensity impact to your area or those of loved-ones with notifications generated by the United States Geological Survey (USGS).
•Let family and friends know you are okay with the customizable “I’m Safe” alert for Facebook, Twitter, email and text.
•Find open Red Cross shelters in your area when you need help.
•Stay safe when the lights are out with the Toolkit, including a strobe light, flashlight and audible alert functions.
•Prepare for the worst by learning how to assemble an emergency kit for your family in the event of power outage or evacuation.
•Empower your family to stay safe and remain calm in an emergency by learning how to make and practice an emergency plan.
•Earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your earthquake knowledge with interactive quizzes.
•See an illustrated history of earthquakes in your area.
•Know how to what to do about food and drinking water when your area has been impacted by floods and power outages.
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS: We need this to allow you to call emergency numbers from within the app
CAMERA: We need to be able to use the camera to allow us to use the flashlight in Tool Kit
GPS LOCATION: We need to serve you earthquake alerts based on your current location
PHONE CONTACTS: We need this for the Make a Plan view to allow you to add emergency contacts straight from your address book
Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross
＜Main functions and its utilization＞
- Receiving Earthquake Early Warnings and Tsunami Warnings
→ Before using the Application for the first time, select locations for which you wish to receive warnings from the Settings Menu (you may select a maximum of five locations (in Japan only))(*). Users will receive notification when Earthquake Early Warning and Tsunami Warning affect their registered locations. Notifications regarding Earthquake Early Warnings will be sent to the user if an earthquake of seismic intensity 4 or greater is forecasted for the selected location. Also, please note that notification will no longer be sent to the user’s device after one month period has passed from the date the setting concerning the location for which you wish to receive warning is last modified.
(*) It is necessary to activate the GPS, if you wish to register the location by using Location Information Service (GPS). The Location Information Service could also be used to obtain information of the present location. In such case, earthquake location and present location will be displayed on a map.
- Earthquake List
→Information on past earthquakes of intensity 3 or higher can be viewed (a maximum of ten records are stored).
- Evacuation flow chart
→Actions to be taken during a disaster are shown in the form of a flow chart.
- Communication cards
→A set of question sentence that can be used when asking questions to people around you during a disaster.
→Links to other sources of information that may be necessary during disaster situations (contact information of embassy, nearest tourist centers, etc.), and other information concerning disasters and tourism.
- About seismic intensity scale
→Explanation concerning the intensity of an earthquake is provided (according to the seismic intensity scale).
For support site of Safety tips, see here ->
Why is this important to me?
Imagine this: You’re driving down the highway, humming along to your favorite tunes, when the cell phone stowed in your bag suddenly makes a strange noise. To investigate, you take the next exit and safely pull over to check the screen. Good thing you did: Your phone just alerted you to a tornado a few miles away in same county you’re driving through.
Sound plausible? It is. America’s wireless industry is helping to build a Weather-Ready Nation through a nationwide emergency alert system, which will warn you when weather threatens.
Alerts received at the right time can help keep you safe during an emergency. With NWS Alert, alerts can be sent to your mobile device when you may be in harm's way.
What types of alerts will I receive?
Extreme weather warnings
Local emergencies requiring evacuation or immediate action
Presidential Alerts during a national emergency
The NWS Alert message will typically show the type and time of the alert, any action you should take, and the agency issuing the alert. The alerts will also provide GPS and map for detail guide .
LastQuake is the Euro-Mediterranean Seismological Center (EMSC) official earthquakes app. This app is designed by seismologists for the general public, earthquake witnesses and the scientific community.
There are only about 1000 earthquakes of interest to the public each year but this is a tiny fraction of the total, 97% of the earthquakes around the world are detected only by instruments. Using direct access to the results of the EMSC seismic rapid detection tools, LastQuake presents primarily these significant earthquakes.
** WHAT IS THE EMSC? **
The EMSC is a non-profit scientific organization created in 1975 which federates 84 seismological institutes from 55 different countries. It offers rapid earthquake information to the public and international organizations.
The EMSC aims to reach the eyewitnesses and encourage them to fill in their earthquake questionnaire and send in relevant photos. These are added to publicly shared data about each event and help to assess earthquakes’ impacts.
** MAIN FEATURES **
* Real time data
* “Significant” earthquakes list (earthquakes known to be felt as detected by the EMSC seismic rapid detection tools)
* “Near Me” earthquakes list (customizable)
* “All” earthquakes list (full list of the earthquakes around the world published by EMSC)
* PTWC Tsunami Info and Tsunami Watch displayed in the lists when applicable (by tsunami icon)
* Colors allow seeing at a glance the effects of an earthquake (8 levels including 2 for tsunamigenic earthquakes)
* Customizable date formats (UTC, time at the epicenter or time in your device)
* Customizable push notifications (destructive earthquakes, “around me” earthquakes)
* Details about each earthquake: depth, localization, main closest cities, population
* Social media sharing via all the social apps installed in your device
* See comments and pictures by witnesses
* EMSC map, street map, aerial map for each earthquake (zoom in/zoom out)
* Map of the seismicity in the region for each earthquake (data from the exclusive EMSC database)
* Global map of the earthquakes around the world
*===> FOR PEOPLE EXPERIENCING AN EARTHQUAKE <===
-- Fill in the rapid questionnaire to help seismologists: instant assessment of the earthquake by clicking an illustration
-- Your comment and/or picture published at the same time on the EMSC website and in your Twitter / Facebook
* No ads!
* LastQuake supports two languages: English and French
EMSC is a NGO. If you wish to support our organization, you will able to buy the paid version of the app available soon in this store. If you can help to translate this app in the following languages, please contact us:
Oz Quake is an earthquake monitoring app which displays the latest earthquakes reported over last 7 days by multiple international agencies.
# List of recent earthquakes with time, magnitude, distance to epicenter and depth.
# Earthquake details and additional info.
# A map with all earthquakes.
# Optionally can display most active volcanoes and volcanoes active this week.
# Optionally can display tectonic plates boundaries.
# Standard, satellite or hybrid map.
# Change measurement units.
# Multiple data sources:
- US Geological Survey (USGS),
- European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC),
- GeoScience Australia,
- GeoNet (NZ),
- Helmholtz Centre Potsdam (GFZ),
- Natural Resources Canada (NRC),
- British Geological Survey (BGS).
Stay tuned - more features are coming!
Data is collected from a wide variety of sources including the US Geological Survey, NOAA, and many other sources from around the globe.
Real Time Warning Pro has added PUSH notification features to help update users as fast as possible while maintaining optimal use of their gps, data and overall usage of their devices.
Real Time Warning Pro: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.horizon.android.rtw.pro&hl=en
View earthquakes, cyclones, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, floods and other natural disasters on an interactive map.
+Real time warnings of natural disasters
+Set custom disaster alarms
+Set monitors for earthquakes, Cyclones, Volcanic Eruptions, Hurricanes, Floods
+Share option with FaceBook and Twitter Connect
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues before leaving negative feedback on the Google Play store.
Thank you and enjoy the app.
1) Capture photos, record videos and export them to the Secret Media App
2) Share any exciting photos/videos and export them to the Secret Media App
3) Pin password protect your media folders
4) Encryption options for your photos/videos
5) Decryption options when viewing your media
6) If your phone is hacked no one will be able to see your encrypted photo/video media files and folders.