More than 15,000 sites.
Includes ultralight ( basulm ) altisurfaces , hydrosurface for France .
- Navigation display .
- HSI .
- Goto Direct and TB
- Routes and flight plan.
- Create, change routes directly in the program .
- Consuption Management .
- Display runways ( as France for this version )
Zoom 1 to 1000 nm / km
Import routes ( flight plan ) in GPX format by transfer , SD or email .
Share ( export) routes in GPX format by email .
Available in French, English and Portuguese.
Next version :
- Add runways for other countries.
- Choose to display the type of terrain (airport, heliport, ultralight, hydrosurface ...)
This program is a function of an innovative navigation program " Aero Nav " type moving map available shortly .
Track information https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aero-Concept/358043240996779
Concept Aero , Aero Nav , Air nav , HSI , display navigation, Air Nav display , GPS, LOC , FIX , navigation , aviation, avionics , glass cockpit , aircraft , plane, avion, ULM, Ultralight, IFR , VFR, terrain alert , compass , HSI , PFD , navigation aid database , simulator , glasscockpit , radar
We have thousands of 5-STAR REVIEWS:
- best satnav app out there
- great app at no cost
- why buy a satnav when navmii does it all
- unbeatable value and functionality
- love, love this app!
We have been busy preparing our biggest ever update and are proud to introduce some fantastic new features:
• Amazing new user interface
• Free Real-time traffic and road information
• Community map reports
• New updated maps
• Better, smarter and faster search
• Millions of points of interest added
And all the features that made Navfree great are still included:
• Complete voice guided navigation
• Incredibly beautiful HD maps
• Fast routing - no data connection required
• Automatic rerouting
• Offline and Online Address search
• Navigate via Postcode, City, Street or POI
• Integrated Google Street View
• + Much, much more
Navmii features on-board OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, which are stored on your device and
therefore requires no data connection (unless of course you use the connected services). Use Navmii abroad to avoid high roaming costs!
We're always eager to hear about your experience of using Navmii. If you would like help with the app or would just like to tell us what you think, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app is an indispensable tool. Map & plot navigational waypoints, share location and waypoint information with other Tactical NAV users by email using encrypted security, and even take photographs stamped with GPS coordinates. These are just some of the tools the U.S. Military and NATO Armed Forces use to conduct combat operations on a daily basis - and now, these tools are available to YOU in Tactical NAV.
★★★★★ VOTED APP OF THE MONTH BY APPDICTIONS.COM ★★★★★
❋ COMBAT TESTED. MILITARY GRADE. GOOGLE PLAY APPROVED. ❋
❋❋ AS SEEN ON THE BBC, CNN, CBSNEWS, FOXNEWS, MSNBC, AND THE NY TIMES ❋❋
A MUST FOR THOSE WHO HAVE AN IPHONE IN A-STAN
"The GPS is right on the money (using a DAGR to compare with). The best and most useful feature is the capability to take pics with the coordinates stamped in ... a must have app for all deployed military members who actually leave the wire."
"Was just in Korea and the app worked perfect. The new nav to a grid is great also."
- Trunco Inc
You may be a soldier on active duty, out there putting your life on the line for your country, or maybe you brave the wilds as an adventurer, hunter, hiker or camper. In any of these situations, it’s important to have the right tools along to keep you on target and safe.
Thanks to Tactical NAV, you can have everything you need for navigating anywhere, all in one handy application for your Android device.
This app puts the military grid reference system (MGRS) and field navigation in the palm of your hand. Yes, you can now access the same resources used by the U.S. Military and NATO Armed Forces worldwide.
Soldiers will appreciate how Tactical NAV can help in the field. Map, plot and photograph navigational points, find your way back to an observation post, employ the night mode function for easier viewing in the dark, switch between different types of data and take advantage of Camera mode, with data displayed in real-time and photo stamping ability.
Everything you need is here and has been extensively tested for accuracy in the remote mountains of Afghanistan during combat operations. Tactical NAV is on par with many of the GPS devices used by U.S. Soldiers today.
Although Tactical NAV is military grade, it works great for civilians, too. Are you an adventure traveler? Like to hike, camp or hunt? Track your route or save waypoints so you can retrace your steps, easily find your way back to your vehicle or campsite and never worry about getting lost again.
Look at the features you get in Tactical NAV:
* Cross-platform support between iOS and Android OS
* Military quality GPS tactical navigation system
* WGS 84 standard
* Tested in combat to ensure utmost accuracy and reliability
* 1:50,000 map scale overlay (1km by 1km gridsquares)
* Waypoint plotting functionality
* Fully editable waypoints
* Location and waypoint sharing via email with other users
* Compass lock function
* Fast user switching between degrees, Mils, elevation, LAT/LONG, and MGRS data
* Camera mode with heads-up data displayed in real-time with photo stamping ability
* One-button night mode function
* "Go to Grid" option
* Multi-tasking support
* Free updates as they become available
* And so much more!!!
Download Tactical NAV now and put a portable, military quality tactical navigation system to work for you.
Tactical NAV should never be used in place of authorized Department of Defense equipment and systems. A data network is required for map downloading. Please enable location services. Tactical NAV is not endorsed by the U.S. Army, the U.S. Military, or the Department of Defense.
Moving map GPS for a little price!
Air Navigation for Android is a real-time aircraft navigation application with integrated flight planning. Using the GPS receiver (integrated or external) and accelerometers of the Android it can emulate different types of real IFR or VFR aircraft navigation instruments. Using the navigation plan editor, you can prepare and store navigation plans and use them in the cockpit with the moving map.
It contains free maps of the entire world as well as official aviation charts for many countries. The application costs a fraction of the price of a dedicated portable aviation GPS.
Air Navigation comes fully loaded with worldwide aviation waypoints (more than 160000). The database also contains airspace information for many countries. By using the database and maps, you can quickly plan your route, distance and estimated time of flight.
Real aircraft instrument HSI
Air Navigation imitates real aircraft instrument, gathering information from GPS to create realistic image. With Air Navigation you will not only get a moving map but also realistic images of the instrument HSI.
Please find the user manual on this web page:
To contact us regarding bugs, crash and other issues with the software, please use the support center:
- Affichage sur un fond de carte embarquée (en vue orientée nord ou orientée cap). Carte OSM en standard, OACI, Cartabossy, ... en option. Utilise le système de tuiles standardisé
- Enregistrement des vols et exportation au format KML (visualisation des vols sur Google Earth)
- Affichage (replay) des vols en mémoire avec l’ensemble des instruments actifs
- Choix des unités (km/h, nœuds, mètres, pieds, km, milles, litres, galons, …)
- Gestion automatique du carnet de vol
- Check-list (choix avion, personnalisation par importation d’un fichier texte)
- Affichage de l’altitude en AMSL ou AGL (correction GUND)
- 5 configurations (décollage, croisière, approche, atterrissage, roulage ou libre) paramétrables (zoom, carte, orientation, surcharge cartes vac géolocalisées, instruments, …) permettant la personnalisation rapide de l’affichage pendant le vol
- Affichage des zones aériennes en surimpression de la carte
- Alarme de pénétration des zones
- Affichage des paramètres de vol sur instruments (HSI, ILS, Altimètre, Compas, Navigation display, VOR, …)
- Base de données de plus de 1500 aérodromes, bases ULM, alti-surfaces, hydro-surfaces, …. avec description complète, fréquences, pistes, météo, cartes VAC, cartes d’approche, fiche BASULM, photos, …
- Affichages des pistes en surimpression de la carte avec identification
- Affichages du METAR brut et décodé
- Mémorisation de « ma base », les dernières destinations, les destinations préférées pour un accès rapide
- Affichage des terrains à proximité triés par distance avec cap
- Affichage des points de report, VOR, NDB, …
- Affichage du profil du terrain et zones aériennes en avant de la trajectoire de l'avion (zoom réglable)
- Affichage du vecteur de vitesse de l’avion sur la carte et le profil du terrain (réglable)
- Gestion des points personnels
- Analyse (mesure) du vent avec prise en compte dans les calculs de navigation
- Surveillance de la batterie avec alarme
- Manipulation adaptée aux vols turbulents, ULM avec boutons de taille importante
- Menu contextuel pour accès rapides et simples aux fonctions
- Prise de notes au doigt (exemple fréquence, …)
- Affichage des prévisions météo sur carte animée de la pluie, du vent, de la foudre, des nuages, … sur 48h
- Affichage des Gramet (Graphiques météo)
- Création, modification de routes
- Importation de routes au format GPX (ex. Navigation de François Fouchet, …), importation directe ou par email (simplifie les échanges)
- Partage de routes avec d’autres pilotes par email
- Calcul des consommations avec alarme selon autonomie de l’appareil
- Affichage du log de nav
- Accès aux cartes géolocalisées (VAC et approche directes sur carte), mises à jour des données pour une période d’un an
Voir les captures d'écran sur http://www.aero-concept.fr/captures-ecran
Dans cette version :
- Nécessite un appareil récent Android V4.0 mini avec plus de 1Go de RAM (1Go possible si épuré)
- le déplacement de la carte au doigt peut être lent sur certains appareils
- Les données ne couvrent que la France métropolitaine et la Corse, l'Irlande et la Belgique.
- La visualisation des autres utilisateurs sur la carte (échange automatique des positions en vol) n’est pas opérationnelle
- Les frontières et côtes maritimes des zones peuvent être inexactes
- Le suivi de vol (trace rouge) n’apparait pas sur la carte orientée cap
- La gestion du zoom de la carte n’est pas optimisée, seuls les zooms fixes10 et 11 chargés en mémoire apparaissent. Pour les cartes personnelles, tous les zooms sont possibles.
- Les MOTAM ne sont opérationnels
Ces limitations seront corrigées au fur et à mesure.
Aero Nav, Air nav, HSI, Navigation display, Nav display, GPS, navigation, aviation, avionics, glass, cockpit, aircraft, plane, avion, ULM, Ultralight, IFR, VFR, terrain alert, compas, HSI, PFD, Route, Flightplan, VAC, AIP
VOR ADF Radionavigation Trainer is a Simulator which will help you to get familiar with radionavigation VOR-HSI-ADF-RMI, understand the QDM / Radial and the TO / FROM flags at your pace.
You can use two VORs and one NDB at a time, the total available number of VORs is 7 and 11 NDBs for a 100x100 Nm Radionavigation Chart.
You can train anywhere at anytime, pause, move the aircraft and also observe the Trajectory.
The airspeed can be set from 100 Kts up to 400 Kts and the wind from 0 Kts up to 50 Kts.
The Manual is included in the app.
- This software provides ILS approach and GPS, VOR, NDB, DME, Marker beacons, RNAV navigation and Marker beacons warnings without ILS/VOR/NDB/RNAV equipment on board. This application is completely autonomous.
- Warnings before entering to the controlled or special use airspaces
- Automatic and manual Logbook. The Logbook records:
a. flight track (it is possible to export it to the .kml file (Google Earth) or .gpx file)
b. departure and arrive airport
c. departure and arrive time
- Virtual radar - users can see another aircrafts in the air.
- Dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level), obstacles
- Free topographical map. Maps can be created by users using MOBAC, SAS PLANET or RMAP applications
- Free World navigation database
- Route planning, calculation of fuel consumption (depended on wind)
- Barometric altitude and vertical speed indicators – (requires your device to have a barometric sensor)
- External Bluetooth GPS support
- Sunset / Sunrise calculator
- Export and import from/to Garmin devices and Google Earth via .gpx or .kml file. Support for importing waypoints via txt file.
- Organize your nav items to folders
- Easy setup your nav items via Google Earth
- 4 portrait and 4 landscape screens (fully customized)
- Application can display: DME, ACC, GS, ALT, TRK, BRG, AGL, ELE, CAL, VAR, UTC, LOG, HDG, CRS, ETA, ET, ETE, LT, MGS, GAL, SR, SS, XTK, PRE, QNH, VSI, RRD, SW1, SW2, RRD, DTA, DAL
Use this application for VFR FLYING ONLY!!! We are not responsible for any use of this application.
Using application is at your own risk. FLY is FUN does not substitute any aircraft gauge or device. All data downloaded to this application can be incorrect and not valid. Information displayed by this application are without any warranties.
Trial version means that application needs restart after 10 minutes of using. For full version you need to purchase "FLY is FUN unlocker".
If your device do not have menu button look here:
- ILS guidance (GPS and barometric sensor based)
- VOR, NDB, DME, LOC, WPT etc. navigation (GPS based)
- Dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level) - Ground proximity warning system
- Airspaces and navaids map
- AIRAC based the world navaid, WPTs, airports database
- Route planning
- Sunset / Sunrise calculator
- Export and import from (to) Garmin devices and Google Earth via .gpx or .kml file
- Recording your track and export it to .kml files (Google Earth)
- Organize your nav items to folders
- Easy setup your nav items in Google Earth
Many thanks to Olivier from France, Onuff from Russia, Vladimir from Australia and Juergen from Germany for their help.
See short user guide:
If you have any suggestion how to improve this application or you find some bug please visit www.flyisfun.com.
VOR, ILS, GPS, LOC, FIX, navigation, aviation, avionics, glass, cockpit, aircraft, plane, IFR, VFR, terrain alert, compass, altimeter, HSI, PFD, navigation aid database, altimeter, logger, declination, simulator, moving map, sunrise sunset calculator, RNAV, GPS ILS VOR glasscockpit, pressure, barometric sensor, baro altitude, VSI, airspaces, GPWS, METAR, TAF, radar, ADS-B, density altitude
Use offline topo maps and GPS on hike trails without cell service! The GPS in your Android phone can get its position from satellites, and you don’t have to rely on your data plan to get maps. Have more fun and safe GPS adventures in the backcountry.
Preload FREE offline topo maps, aerial photos, and road maps on your storage memory, so they are ready when you need them.
Add custom GPS waypoints in longitude and latitude, UTM or MGRS grid reference. Import GPS waypoints from GPX files. Choose icons for waypoints much like in MapSource. (This app uses the WGS84 datum, NAD27 is available in settings).
Use GPS for hunting a waypoint or geocache, for recording tracks and GPS waypoints on your trip, all the while tracking your quest on topographic maps.
About topo (topographic) maps: Topo maps show terrain through color and contours, and are useful for navigation offroad. Topo maps and GPS can be used for hiking, hunting, kayaking, snowshoeing, & backpacker trails.
The app has many built in map sources and allows you to create your own maps with Mobile Atlas Creator. Built in sources include:
OpenStreetMaps and NASA landsat data worldwide.
OpenCyle Maps are topo maps that show terrain worldwide.
USGS Color Aerial photography.
Topographic Maps of Spain and Italy.
Outdoor maps of Germany and Austria
Topo maps of New Zealand
Here are some of the outdoor GPS activities BackCountry Navigator has been used for:
Hiking both on hiking trails and off trail.
Camping, to find the perfect camping site or the way back to camp.
Hunting trips for hunting wild game in rugged areas, including recon for the hunt.
Bait fishing or fly fishing with a buddy.
Search and Rescue (SAR) with GPS.
Kayak and canoe trips on inland lakes and streams or marine, coastal waters.
Backpacker trips: using topo maps of wilderness areas and national forests to navigate on trails with the GPS.
Snow adventures including snowmobiling, skiing (alpine or cross country) and snowshoeing. Create a memory. Map it out.
This a great addition to the outdoor gear you bought at Cabelas, REI, or another outdoor store. Your android phone could substitute for a Garmin or Magellan outdoor handheld GPS! You storage has memory for maps.
Find your own ways to have fun in the outdoors. Be a maverick by venturing into new territory beyond cell service boundaries. Become a pro at navigation with GPS.
BackCountry Navigator has been previously available on WM devices and preloaded on the Trimble Nomad outdoor rugged device. This Android version is more flexible, featured, and fun.
* Very easy to use
* Reflecting turn by turn directions onto windshield
* Uses GPS to get your speed
* Saves your money - similar built in head-up systems in car can cost more than $1,000
* Switch between different HUD layouts by sliding
* Change color scheme for each HUD layout in settings
* Change information bar data for each HUD layout in settings
* Works with Google Maps
* Draggable overlay button for Google Maps
* Automatic brightness adjustment
* Currently supports following languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Português, Pусский
Made by pilots, for pilots! All proceeds go towards my instrument rating.
Note: Always cross check with your current AFD. Updates will be issued frequently (imported directly from the FAA database), but there is no guarantee of up-to-date information. This app does NOT allow you to listen to frequencies - a scanner or transceiver is required to listen to the frequencies listed. If you experience any problems, please e-mail me BEFORE posting a bad review!
Developed by pilots, it will be your best co-pilot on your Android phone or tablet.
Prepare your flight, download AIP (aeronautical) data, NOTAMs and weather data as well as airport charts (only available in selected countries) and you are ready to take off.
FlightAssistant will help you to follow the flight plan that you have defined and will provide you with all the information you might need in flight.
•Multi-zoom moving map (can show either North up or track up)
•Airspaces awareness and alerts
•Horizontal situation indicator
•Integrated maps library (free maps)
•Flight preparation: create a flight plan from aeronautical or user waypoints
•Weight & balance: flexible weight and balance calculation (user defined weight station, CG limits, etc.)
•Electronic navigation log with offline access to the route documents (airports charts & data, NOTAMs, METARs and TAFs)
•Flight recording in Google Earth compliant format
•Versatile usage modes; flight plan (prepared navigation), GOTO, or "free flight"
•"Nearest" feature, providing a list of the closest airports
•Download airport charts & diagrams for in flight offline use (only available for France for now)
•Download NOTAMs, METARs et TAFs for in flight offline use
•Choose your units (metric or imperial for speed, distance and altitude)
Getting started ? Visit our website http://www.flightassistant.org/getting-started/.
Please read the manual (http://www.flightassistant.org/assets/FlightAssistant_UG.pdf) and make yourself comfortable with the application before taking off.
Follow the application news on Twitter (https://twitter.com/droidfa) or Google+ (https://plus.google.com/111047533766475644105).
This version of FlighAssistant uses "community" AIP data (airports, waypoints, etc.) and doesn't include official data provided by national or federal administrations.
This application requires a GPS (either embedded or Bluetooth connected).
The display can be switched between normal viewing and HUD mode which mirrors the display for viewing as a reflection in a vehicle windshield (most useful at night, depending on the device's brightness).
DigiHUD can open as a floating window on top of other apps or your homescreens.
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device's GPS sensor and should only be regarded as approximations.
Current speed (choose MPH, KMH or KTS)
Average speed, since reset
Maximum speed, since reset
Three Trip distance counters
Odometer (found under Statistics)
Digit color changes to red when above your set warning speed
Battery level indicator
Satellite lock status icon
Thumb up/thumb down icon to rate DigiHUD
For more than a dozen extra features, with many more planned, try DigiHUD Pro.
Swipe left or right to switch between Full and Lite views
Swipe up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS from the popup menu (also in the Main Menu)
When in window mode touch the DigiHUD icon for a menu to switch to the fullscreen app or exit. The window can be re-sized using the corner drag handle.
All values can be reset by long-pressing "PAUSE RESET" (the Odometer reading in the Statistics popup won't reset and counts the total distance since the application was installed or it's data was cleared).
Want to give feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
Opened by touching the speed displayed in the center of the screen, the menu allows you to:
Window/Background Mode: Close and open as a re-sizable floating window
HUD view / Normal view: Switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
Speed Unit: Change between MPH, KMH or KTS
Set Warning Speed/Sound: The speed at which the digit color will change to red. An audible alert can also be enabled here
Brightness: Adjust the screen brightness
Display Color: Choose from 10 customizable colors. Almost every color is available except black
Lock screen rotation: keep the screen in its current rotation even if the device is rotated
Display Preferences: enable/disable screen elements
Statistics: odometer, trip distance, top speed and average speed and version number
Help: show help and other information
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
There are no Ads, time-outs or nag-screens. DigiHUD doesn't use your internet connection so data captured or generated by it, including speed, location and direction is not available to any other persons or devices.
If you have any problems using DigiHUD with your device please tell us as we can often fix problems quickly, or Like our Facebook page and tell your friends.
Lots of stability updates to handle the latest Pebble releases, make sure to update pebble app.
*** Notice ***
- Please join us over at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111580413069684947707.
- Make sure to update your pebble watch app
- Administrative permission was added to allow locking of screen when starting/stopping navigation.
Google Navigation on your wrist.
Automatically detects when Google navigation has started and displays the next direction in realtime.
- Menu (Double click back button)
- Color Change
- Alert (Enable/Disable)
- Backlight (Force always on)
- Cancel Navigation
- Start Navigation
- Approaching next turn
- New direction available
- GPS lost
- Pebble connection lost
- Navigation canceled before reaching destination
- Realtime information
- Distance to next turn
- Estimated arrival time
- Total Distance remaining
- Next turn instructions
- Icon representing next direction
- Advanced Features
- Override back to return to previous application
- Flash support to display turn then return to previous application
- Automatically starts Pebble App on Alert to avoid missing important information even if you are in anther Pebble App.
- Multiple Screens, Click and hold select to switch been big and detail view.
Key features include:
• Easy reservations for now or future travel
• GPS based, recent addresses used or Airport reservations
• Book for yourself or others
• Easy edit or cancellation of reservations
• Instant status updates
• Driver location and ETA
• Corporate and personal payment management
And much more...
The Map screen works well on either a smartphone or tablet computers. If you fly multiple planes, you will have one portable navigation instrument that you know and can rely upon.
It only takes 5 to 10 minutes to learn how to get to any airport, anywhere in the world. Search airport descriptions, identifiers, or nearest lists. Pick a spot on the map and with a single press insert it into your flight plan and immediately see the bearing, bearing line, and distance to that location from your current GPS location.
You can export, import and edit your flight plan on your device or save and edit multiple versions on any computer.
Press NEAREST for the nearest 50-100 runways, press (select) the airport you want, and follow the bearing or track on the map, verbally if you wish. This App shows a single prompt (R)ight or (L)eft and the number of degrees, Eg. "L005" for turn left 5 degrees. Easy. It also shows Ground Track, Bearing, Ground Speed, Altitude, Distance to Airport and Estimated Time of Arrival at current speed.
Press MAP and you have a moving map with "Press and Go." With the map visible,press any place on the map and the Lat/Lon from that location will be stored in the destination list. You may also choose to immediately navigate to that location. In this case the navigation bearing line will be redrawn. You may edit the name of the location in the Flight Plan screen.
If you check the MAP screenshot on this page, you can see that to navigate to your destination, just turn to the plane until the track (black with pointer) line is coincident with the RED Bearing line.. The bearing line can be re draw to start from your current location anytime.
VFR+ has most of airports in the world. Airports can be found by ICAO or a word or phrase from the Description. For example, "paris" would return 25 runways to select from.
The VFR+ has a point logging feature. While flying every 30 seconds a Lat/Lon point is stored along with Altitude and Ground Speed. The Point Log can be emailed to your computer and opened with Excel or other compatible program. A hyper link is included to see that location on Google Maps.
The VFR+ has an automatic LogBook capability which saves pilot time and improves accuracy by automatically keeping your in air time. The Log Book stores your flight hours as well as your Type Aircraft and Tail Number.
The Log Book can be viewed on the phone or emailed to any computer of your choice. If necessary, you can start and stop the Time logger manually.
If you ever encounter a problem please contact us via email as soon as possible. We want to be available for support when you need it.
The Automatic Logbook feature uses a ground speed value greater than 30KTS to determine when you rotate and a speed value less than 5 KTS to determine when you have landed.
USING THE AUTOMATIC LOGBOOK.
There may be times when this method will not be accurate due to GPS not reporting SPEED when the GPS signal is lost. So it is possible to manually override the start and end of your flight. To manually START and STOP, simply push the "Automatic Logging button" to switch to Manual Logging. The ICON to the right will change to a "Push To Start Logging" button. Doing so will start the logging timer and change the legend to "Push to Stop Logging" with a blue background. The "Push to Stop Logging" button stops the Logging of time. Note that the box is BROWN when not logging (ground) and blue when logging time (in the Blue Sky).
For further information, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 650-323-0148
If you have any question or issue with this app, please email or call us to resolve it.
You can create your own flightplan from airport to airport. Add custom waypoints or search for any fix, navaid or airport to add to your plan. Supply the current winds, indicated airspeed and cruise height and the planner will automaticly calculate the distances, wind correction angles leg-times and total travel times.
When you start your flight, in the simulator or in a real plane with the build-in gps, your track is recorded and stored in the database for later viewing.
When your online and planning your flight all the maps you view are cached and loaded when your doing your real flight offline..
In addition to the use the flightplanning tool there is also a "Direct to" option. If a flightplan is activated, with this function you can directly select your alternate airport, or you can search for any airport, navaid or fix to go to. The direct-to line is drawn on the map and will track the position of your plane.
There is a wide choice of map overlays available, You can use just the standard google map types or for the US the complete bundle of all the available AAF aviation map types is available. Furthermore we have around the world basic coverrage of airspaces overlays available. Also some weather overlay options are available, like wind arrows, pressurelines, clouds and North-American weather radar. For airspaces and AAF map overlays there is a cache mechanism which stores the images on your device for max 14 days for offline viewing.
For connection to your sim you need to install a small piece of serversoftware which can be found at:
Simply hold the phone at eye level and align the cross hair on the ground at the point you want to measure. The phone will display a continuously updated horizontal distance from the camera to the point under the cross hair.
A one off calibration is required where you need to enter you eye level height i.e. the height from the ground up to your eyes.
The distance is calculated by trigonometry so for accurate measurements you need to always keep the phone at your eye level regardless of the angle of the phone pointing at the ground.
If you always maintain the phone at eye level and hold the phone steady whilst taking a measurement you should be able to get a typical accuracy of about +-3cm at 5m distance.
Now supports imperial measurement feet and inches alongside metric meters and centimeters.
View the magnetic field strength on the green scrolling trace to detect metal objects. The larger the metal object the stronger the magnetic field and the green trace will move lower down the screen. You will also hear a change in pitch sound, the higher the pitch the larger the metal object.
This app uses your phones magnetometer and results may vary between different phone hardware.
Please note: Due to a sound bug in Android 4.3 the sound will not work correctly. Please upgrade your phone to 4.3.1. All other previous Android versions are OK.
Perfect Selfie first uses the front facing camera to allow you to compose your selfie. The front facing camera is usually low resolution and gives low quality photos. So instead Perfect Selfie then gives you voice instructions to turn the camera around until the higher resolution rear camera is aligned the same as the previous forward camera.
Instructions for use:
1. First use the front camera to compose your selfie and tap the screen when ready.
2. Listen to the voice instructions to rotate the phone around until the rear camera is aligned the same as the previous front camera. Try and keep the phone in the same place as you rotate it.
3. Tap the screen when you hear the voice instruction 'ready' to take a photo. Photos are stored in the '/sdcard/perfectselfie' directory.
Perfect Selfie only works on phones with gyroscope and both front and back cameras. Only works in landscape mode.
You will visit the coral reefs and also the Atlantic Ocean during your adventure of 20 playable levels.
Move your fish by simply tilting the screen in the direction you wish to travel. Keep the screen steady as each level starts to allow the tilt sensors to calibrate.
This Lite version is fully playable for the first 6 levels only. Buy the full version to play the full 20 levels.
This game has been made to look and feel like the original puzzles and you actually slide the tiles into place using the touch screen around rather than just tapping the tiles.
The aim of the game is to get the golden wrapped present into Santa's sleigh to complete the level. To do this, throw the wrapped present with blue ribbons, near the workshop, into the air so it collides with, pushes, nudges etc the other objects.
Throw the present by touching it and sliding your finger in the direction you want to throw it. The faster you move your finger the harder the throw. Pinch zoom is also supported.
The first 10 levels are available to be unlocked one at a time as you complete each level. Keep checking for updates for more levels in the near future.
You will visit the coral reefs and also the Atlantic Ocean during your adventure of 20 playable levels.
Move your fish by simply tilting the screen in the direction you wish to travel. Keep the screen steady as each level starts to allow the tilt sensors to calibrate.
There is a Lite version also available which is fully playable for the first 6 levels only. Buy this full version to play the full 20 levels.
The simulator is intended for training purposes only and must not be used for actual aircraft navigation. It is ideal for learning how the VOR and HSI work in convenient location other than an aircraft cockpit.
For evaluation a trial version of this app is available for download which is limited to displaying the simulated radio navigation aid instrument for 45 seconds only before returning to the main selection screen. Ads are also shown on the selection screen. The full version does not have ads or the timeout.
The trial version is available here: