• Official Hormonology® app that shows girls 12 to 17 what their mood, energy, love life, health and more will be every day based solely on where they are in their monthly cycle
• The app Nylon Magazine called "life-changing" and The Telegraph called "overdue genius"
• This app will forever change how girls and women with monthly cycles plan their day, week and month ahead
• 100% private (no data is collected), no ads, no in-app purchases
• Learn more about how your hormones impact you all cycle long and download free eBooks at MyHormonology.com
• • • • •
PREDICT YOUR DAY AND PLAN YOUR LIFE
The Hormone Horoscope Teen App "Pro" is an easy-to-use menstrual cycle tracker that gives you something no other app can: The daily Hormone Horoscope--a forecast that tells you what your mood, energy, crushes, spending habits, health and much more will be based on the levels of your hormones for each day.
On Day 7 of your monthly cycle, rising estrogen makes you more upbeat, energetic, confident, adventurous and creative--making this a great day to tackle a big task, take a trip or brainstorm.
On Day 18, rising progesterone saps your pep and makes you quieter and more cautious--making you prefer low-key activities close to home.
On Day 24, plunging estrogen can cause a bit of moodiness and irritability--but, you're also burning up to 30% more fat when you exercise.
Read full sample Hormone Horoscopes from this app here.
As three key hormones (estrogen, testosterone and progesterone) rise and fall during your cycle, research shows they impact your brain and body in a wide variety of ways.
Because your hormones repeat the same up and down pattern every cycle, the effects your hormones have on you also repeat the same way cycle after cycle--making your moods, energy and more easy to predict!
WHY OPT FOR THE "PRO" VERSION?
Choosing between the free Hormone Horoscope Teen App "Lite" or this "Pro" version? In the "Pro" version you get so much more including...
• Longer, more detailed daily Hormone Horoscopes organized in easy-to-reference categories, such as Mood, Energy and Romance
• In addition to tracking your current menstrual cycle, the "Pro" app plots out future cycles--so you can schedule appointments, dates, trips and other activities based on where you'll be in your cycle months, even years, from now
• The "Pro" app keeps records of all cycles you've tracked since using the app--which is handy for tracking cycle-related issues or sharing with your healthcare provider
• Get cycle-related alerts and create your own custom alerts
WHO CREATED THIS APP?
This app was created by Hormonology founder Gabrielle Lichterman, a women's health journalist and author of 28 Days: What Your Cycle Reveals about Your Love Life, Moods and Potential.
Her mission to educate girls and women about the many ways their hormones impact them so they can make every cycle better.
WHO THIS APP IS FOR:
Girls 12 to 17 who have • Healthy menstrual cycles • Menstrual cycles lasting anywhere from 22 to 49 days (your cycle CAN fluctuate in length from month to month) • Natural hormones (no hormone birth control)
This app is not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, menopausal, taking hormone medications or hormone birth control or have a health disorder that impacts hormones, such as PCOS.
This app is not intended to help users avoid pregnancy or become pregnant.
If you're experiencing any problem with this app, I want to know. My team and I work quickly to fix issues and provide updates to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Please send me feedback directly at Gabrielle@MyHormonology.com.
Fixed issue when upgraded from older version that caused data loss.