This is an app for helping Camino Frances pilgrims (from Saint Jean Pied du Port to Santiago de Compostela) walk or bike on their Saint James Way.
It is ment to help you:
- determine if you are on the Camino or away of it (by using the GPS from your phone)
- see what accommodations are in front of you, on the way
- find the bars and restaurants in the way
- check some points of interest (added by other pilgrims into the app)
- connect with fellow Camino pilgrims, chat with them and see their contact data.
We are improving every day the app with every version, so you can have a nice experience.
Currently you should be able to add some POI (points of interest) on the way, to download the offline maps for the entire Camino (to help you preserve your mobile data consumption) and to see all the details of other fellow pilgrims.
The app is 100% free and has no advertising or in-app purchase whatsoever.
It is made with love by past Camino pilgrims for current Camino pilgrims.
If you have any issues with it or any suggestions, please contact us at SimplyCamino@gmail.com
If you are tempted to give from any reason a low rating, please bear in mind that this app is provided free of charge and it is not a commercial project. Please contact us prior to rate it with a low number of stars with a description of your issue and we will work to find a solution.
The app has no obvious or hidden vicious intent, has no malware, can be easily uninstalled, if you consider it not relevant to you.
The app is NOT for the Camino del Norte or others caminos towards Santiago de Compostela. Currently it is designed ONLY for the French Way!