We used to have such a good thing, just a year and a half ago, Hostelbookers app. Now you've changed, and you won't even talk to me. I am sorry that your rebranding has come between us, but this doesn't work anymore: I can't star you if you don't function. We used to search for good and cheap hostels together, remember? Remember those days? I'd type in "Paris", and you'd load me up a bunch of them. Even though St Christopher's was actually full and I gave up and got a metro ticket to catch the subway at half past eleven at night for another hostel in Montmartre. But now all I stare at is a completely white page, trying to input city search terms into the quiet void, and nothing happens. If you want to "rebrand" your stupid app, for crying out loud, don't *break it*.
Horrible new version!! Disappoint !! Bring back the old one, so much better and straightforward to use!!
Can I have the old version back? This new version sucks. Seemingly no way to investigate a hostel and then return to the list
Very klunky and buggy Does not remember login account. Searches constantly and randomly turn up blanks.
Fix this please! Update totally killed it. Search function just sits there blank after putting in anywhere, no option to sort by price/rating/etc. Super slow loading. Cam't save searches/favourites. Have to start again entirely every single search.
Rather the web version Unable to sign in, takes way too long to load anything
• We’ve rebranded! - We have completely overhauled and redesigned the Hostelbookers app
• Enhanced user interface and experience – Based on customer feedback
• Super quick search – Search for hostels quicker than ever before
• Login – You can now login to view all of your upcoming and previous bookings
• More properties – More hostels listed than ever before, over 30,000!
• Express checkout – Super quick and easy checkout when logged in
Amazing hotel deals for tonight + no credit card needed on selected properties!