ARVT unit converter also features Google's brand new Material Design to simplify the process of converting between the units you want.
- Converts instantly between all units in a category.
- User-friendly conversions (eg. 20.27mi = 20mi, 475yd & 7.2in)
- Uses Google's brand new Material Design!
ARVT Unit Converter offers the following conversions:
- & Viscosity (both dynamic & kinematic viscosity).
Best of all, ARVT Unit Converter is totally free of charge (and free of those annoying ads as well).
- Please leave your feedback in the form of comments & ratings.
- For any feature requests and suggestions don't hesitate to write me an email.
- An option of adding and removing conversion unit into your favourites for a quick access (good for repeatedly used conversions).
- Choose any category from a list of categories and than select conversion unit.
- You can swap selected conversion units.
Unit Conversion Categories:
- Volumetric Liquid Flow
- Volumetric Gas Flow
- Mass Flow Units
- Dynamic Viscosity
- Kinematic Viscosity
- Temperature Conversion Formulas
Full Version Purchase unlocks:
- High Pressure
- Low Pressure,
- Torque Units
- Dynamic Viscosity
- Kinematic Viscosity
length, area, volume, density, mass, pressure, speed, acceleration, energy and power
& a decimal feet to feet & inches converter.
Contains tables of helpful information:
Common densities of aluminum, brick, concrete, fresh snow, etc
Energy of common fuels like gasoline, ethanol, propane, natural gas, coal and wood;
Rules of thumb for power including hints like one ton of air conditioning equals 12,000 Btu/hour, a person in a room adds about 250 Btu/hour and a Ford Pinto is 88 HP and uses 2 gallons of gas an hour.
These apps our part of our mission at ConstructionKnowledge.net to help those in construction to learn and rise in this crazy world of construction. Please send us your ideas for apps, suggestions for new web content and follow our blog. It's Ned's fun and informative take on the construction industry.
Do you know ? Network Signal Info / Pro are UNIQUE
This type of software is ONLY available on Android smartphones - neither iOS nor Window Phones.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Three widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 in different styles.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app back to phone memory)
I have especially worked on the visualization of the WLAN and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly "only" three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three "waves" shown as a WiFi connection.
My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
With "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
In "WLAN signal":
WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like this app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
Settings: size of the clock, show second arrow on/off, show day of the week on/ off, show month on/off, select primary and secondary colors, show serif typeface on/off, change logo text, horizontal and vertical alignment.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Analog Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
Translation to another languages
Author will happy for help.
NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (need to be enabled in experimental features setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have secure key-guard enabled, try "Hibernate and Lock Screen" shortcut or "Pull up" gesture on Home soft-key.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation package" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
* Wake-up timer coalescing
-Support up to 15 digits numbers
-Possibility to get peta and exa multipliers in the settings
-Possibility to display SI units convention numbers (kibi, mebi, gibi, etc) in the settings.
Instead of wasting time trying to find in which subcategory is the unit you are looking for, just type it on the dedicated field. This makes it the fastest converter i ever seen. Try to convert a density, a temperature, a flow, and again a density. With a conventional converter , you spend your time finding the subcategory, and then to select the units (more the converter has units, more you are loosing time...). With Unity, you enter the units yourself. Easy as that. After, once a conversion has been made, it is available on the log for further use... simple...
This app is lightweight. I would recommend to use my other app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vingtlieues.unity&hl=fr) that has more functions.
- Simple use and unlimited units combinations (with / or . or exponent 2,3,4..),
- Unit auto-completion,
- +-/*() operations allowed in value to convert
- Adjustable precision of result,
- Report log of previous unit conversions,
- Re-use of past unit conversions,
- Own units creation/removal or customization (on + version),
- Consistency check of unit conversion,
- Ads free.
Example1, viscosity: type the input value, the original unit N.s/m2 or (kg/m.s) and the final unit lbf.s/ft2, then select OK.
In Value field, calculus (+-/*) and scientific notation are allowed
Example2, 20+(17-3)/2 lb/min= 348 g/s
Example3, 15e-3 kg= 0.529 oz
Brackets are not allowed in From/To unit fields, i.e kJ/(kg.C) should be written kJ/kg/C
Example4, 1 kJ/kg/c=0.23885 btu/lb/f
At any time, when you select a conversion in the log report, the unit fields are automatically filled to perform again a new conversion
Unity is based on the International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM) publications and the National Institute of Standards and Technology documents: NIST SP 811. The factors have been entered as they are defined in these documents (same digits and accuracy).
In the + version (coming soon) you can modify all factors, units names, add or remove units.
SD card access is required to store the Unit database (+version) and the result log.
These txt files are saved in sdcard/Unity/ directory. You can modify the log yourself to enter your preferred conversion. You can lock the log to keep these conversion always available (menu->Configuration).
Although I have carefully checked the values given, it is quite possible that some errors remain.
I will appreciate learning any corrections or improvement that should be made
Thanks to maarten pennings for the keyboard (have a look to www.fampennings.nl/maarten/android/)
Metrics / Imperial / USCS units conversion
Maximum displayed decimal places can be set for 1 to 6 places. Setting is global or can be set for each conversion. By default, Converted values are rounded to four decimal places for display. Trailing zeros are dropped. Scientific notation to four decimal places is used for display of values greater than 999 999 or less than 0.001 (for four decimal places). (Accuracy may degrade due to accumulated rounding errors.)
Also provides a numeral system conversion -- binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal.
-On first screen select measurement type.
-Scroll to the measurement unit for input.
-Input measurement value. Enter, double tap, or change
focus to display converted values.
-Scroll to desired measurement unit for converted value.
-Double tap to clear values for new input.
-Swipe to return to first screen.
-Swipe first screen to exit application.
Measurement types and units are:
Township, Square Mile, Section, Square Kilometer,
Legal Subdivision, Hectare, Acre, Square Arpent,
Rood, Square Chain, Are, Square Perche,
Square Meter, Square Yard, Square Foot, Square Inch,
Square Centimeter, Square Millimeter, Square Mil,
Circular Mil, Square Kilometer
Nautical League, Statue League, Nautical Mile,
Statue Mile, Kilometer, Furlong, Arpent, Engineer Chain,
Surveyor Chain, Perche, Rod, Fathom, Pace, Meter,
Yard, French Foot, Foot, Engineer Link, Surveyor Link,
Inch, Centimeter, Pica, Millimeter, Point, Caliber,
Mil, Micrometer, Micron
Long Ton, Tonne (Metric Ton), Megagram, Ton,
Hundredweight (Long), Hundredweight, Cental, Slug,
Stone, Kilogram, Pound, Pound (Troy), Assay Ton (Long),
Ounce (Troy), Assay Ton, Ounce, Dram (Troy), Dram,
Pennyweight, Scruple, Gram, Carat, Grain, Point,
Binary, Octal, Decimal, Hexadecimal
Exa, Peta, Tera, Giga, Mega, Kilo, Hecto, Deca, unit,
Deci, Centi, Milli, Micro, Nano, Pico, Femto, Atto
Reaumur, Celsius, Fahrenheit, Kelvin, Rankine
Millenium, Century, Decade, Year (calendar), Month (mean),
Week, Day (mean solar), Hour, Minute, Second, Millisecond
Megameter Per Second, Mile Per Second,
Kilometer Per Second, Mile Per Minute, Meter Per Second,
Knot, Nautical Mile Per Hour, Mile Per Hour,
Foot Per Second, Kilometer Per Hour, Foot Per Second,
Meter Per Minute, Centimeter Per Second, Foot Per Minute,
Millimeter Per Second
Dry -- Petrograd Standard, Cord, Cubic Meter, Cubic Yard,
Hectoliter, Bushel (Imperial), Bushel, Cubic Foot,
Peck (Imperial), Peck, Gallon (Imperial), Gallon,
Board Foot, Quart (Imperial), Quart, Cubic Decimeter,
Liter, Pint (Imperial), Pint, Cubic Centimeter
Liquid -- Acre-Foot, Register Ton, Cubic Meter, Stere,
Cubic Yard, Hogshead, Barrel (Imperial), Barrel (Oil),
Hectoliter, Cubic Foot, Gallon (Imperial), Gallon,
Quart (Imperial), Cubic Decimeter, Liter, Quart, Fifth,
Pint (Imperial), Pint, Cup, Cup (Imperial), Gill (Imperial),
Gill, Fluid Ounce, Fluid Ounce (Imperial), Cubic Inch,
Tablespoon, Tablespoon (Imperial), Teaspoon,
Teaspoon (Imperial), Dram, Dram (Imperial),
Cubic Centimeter, Milliliter, Minim, Minim (Imperial),
Cubic Millimeter, Lamda
-Use the drop down menu for navigation between conversions and select the units you required. You can also swipe from left to switch between conversions.
-Use the option menu to select number of decimal places requires .
If you run into trouble or have suggestions for new units please feel free to email me .
Note :- Currency convertion requires active data connection to get live currency rate.
This Unit converter app is most intuitive and simple with a beautiful and optimized UI that is designed for the casual user like you. It goes without saying that you would not be able to find a better one. Try it out.
This app has 18 categories with essential units used in your daily life.
Available unit conversions include:
- Temperature (Celsius, Fahrenheit, kelvin, etc)
- Length (kilometer, miles, meter, yard, inch, feet, caliber, angstrom etc)
- Mass/Weight (kilogram, pound, ounce, ton, carat, etc)
- Area (square kilometer, square mile, hectare, acre, etc)
- Volume/Cooking Volume (teaspoon, tablespoon, barrel, stere, cubic meter etc)
- Time(second. minute, hour, day, month, year etc)
- Density(Kilogram/cubic meter, pound mass/ cubic feet, grain/gallon etc)
- Power(watt, calorie(therm o)/second, horsepower(electric) etc)
- Velocity(Meter/second, knot(intl), speed of light etc)
- Pressure(newton/sq.meter, bar, decibel, pascal etc)
- Angle(Degrees, radians, grades, signs, revolution, quadrants etc)
- Bits & Bytes(bits, bytes, kilo bytes, mega bytes, giga bytes etc)
- Energy(joule, calorie, erg, foot-poundal, volt-coulomb etc)
- Electricity(coulomb, ampere-hour, farad etc)
- Acceleration(meter/sq-sec, foot/sq-sec, Galileo, inch/sq-sec etc)
- Force(newton, dyne, ounce force, pound force etc)
- Torque(newton-meter, dyne-centimeter, kgrf-meter, lbf-inch etc)
- Light(lumpen/sq-meter, foot-candle, flux, phot etc)
★HoloConvert has peaked at:★
• #64 in Top New Paid Apps
✓ 30 different categories of units to convert
✓ Easy-to-use holo interface
✓ Built-in calculator
✓ Full tip calculator, divide your tip among parties with the built-in calculator
Along with the HoloConvert Pro features:
✓ Multiple themes
✓ Add custom units to convert to and from
✓ Save your favorite unit conversions for quick access
✓ Decimal precision up to 15 decimal places
This Unit Converter is an ideal app for quick conversion of various measurements with a simple and optimized UI.
Currently contains conversion of :
- length units (m, cm,mm,ft,in,yd,km,mi etc)
- temperature (Celsius, Fahrenheit, kelvin etc)
- weight (g, kg, centigram, decagram, microgram,mg,oz,lb,t etc)
- Angle (deg, rad, grad etc)
much more to come.
The Unit Converter is a simple way to quickly convert between a variety of units.
The highlight: The Unit Converter is free of charge and ads.
Unit converter was designed with the goal of supporting wide range of devices from small screen phone devices to large screen tablets plus it features worldwide languages and their conversion system. We aim to add and support more range of units to the application in the near future. Thanks for your continuous support.
The beautiful Material Design user interface allows for quick and easy conversions from a number in one unit to another. The goal is to keep it simple - you won't be overwhelmed with an excess of options and settings, allowing you to perform your desired conversion as quickly as possible. Perfect for work.
This Unit converter tool is most intuitive and simple with a beautiful and optimized UI that is designed for the casual user like you. Unit converter is a tool in the extended set of the Smart Tools collection.
This app has 10 categories with essential units used in your daily life.
* Supported Units list
- Basic : length (distance), area, weight (mass), volume (capacity)
- Living : temperature, time, speed
- Science : power
- Misc. : angle, fuel consumption
• Intuitive gesture-based interface.
• Over 650 built-in units in 75 categories. A description or definition is included for almost every unit.
• Includes 90 currencies (requires internet access permission for updates).
• Hide units and categories to show only the units you need (most uncommon units hidden by default).
• Define new categories and units, and edit built-in unit parameters.
• Save favorite conversions, quickly access them all on one page, categorize them.
• Search for units or categories.
• Add any exponent or SI prefix to any unit
• Detects inversions, for example to convert from mass density to specific volume.
• Built-in keypad, for quick number entry.
• Mixed fraction input.
• Real-time calculation.
• 'Info' page tells how to balance your conversion.
• Result rounding and precision adjustment.
• Mixed fraction output, with fraction simplicity slider.
• Scientific or engineering notation, with threshold control.
• Uses Android 4+ theme.
• Basic interface with no graphics or intense colors.
• Tap a category title to open units, long-press category titles to enter category settings..
• Touch and hold a unit to view its name and description at the bottom.
• Drag and drop units from the unit library to the left or right side of the conversion.
• Tap input number (top left) to open keypad.
• Flick units in the conversion area up/down to increase or decrease exponent.
• Long-press units in the conversion area to edit or delete.
• Swipe right from the unit library to edit and access favorites.
The hundreds of different units used in all domains of mathematics and science are composed of a small number of “base units” of measurement. The standard “SI” unit system uses the following base units:
• Length: metre
• Mass: kilogram
• Time: second
• Temperature: Kelvin
• Angle: radian
• Solid Angle: steradian
• Electric Current: ampere
• Luminous Intensity: lumen
• Particles in a substance: mole
Together with a base unit for currency (US Dollars), FUC performs all conversions using these base units. This enables you to convert speed, for example, using any combination of length (metre, kilometere, mile, inch, etc.) and time (second, hour, minute, day, etc.) base units.
This makes FUC by far the most powerful and flexible unit converter app available. It is intended for scientists, engineers and students, but is simple enough for everyday use.
Some of the more obscure units you can convert FUC:
Mass Density or Concentration
Specific Electric Charge
Electric Conductance or Admittance
Electric Current Density
Electric Field Strength
Electric Flux Density
Specific Energy / Enthalpy
Mass Flow Rate
Molar Flow Rate
Volumetric Flow Rate
Molar Heat Capacity or Entropy
Specific Heat Capacity or Entropy
Volumetric Heat Capacity
Energy Flux Density or Irradiance
Heat Release Rate
Heat Transfer Coefficient
Mass Transfer Coefficient
Mass Moment of Inertia
Solubility Parameter, Hildebrand
Angular / Rotational Speed
Surface Tension, or Impact Strength
Thermal Expansion Coefficient
Linear Thermal Expansion
Volumetric Thermal Expansion
Second Moment of Area
Volumetric Heat Transfer Coefficient
Linear Current Density / Magnetization
Magnetic Vector Potential
Magnetic Dipole Moment