Java exception I keep getting updateWithNewLocation error java.pointer java.lang.nullException error and java.util.List.iterator () error every few seconds. Very annoying. Can't use app.
Doesn't work on S4 It just keeps spamming java exception
Force stop -5
buggy but very promising wish this app would have its bugs fixed; as others mentioned signal strength is permanently -222 and also some other values reported don't make sense to me (network-state 'disconnected' while connected,...) and i'd really wish there'd be a way to manually force a refresh as data sometimes seems not getting properly updated. hope these issues are getting fixed as this app offer quite what I was hoping for - if it'd work... UPDATE: version 2.5.36 still showing -222 signal strength for me
- Returned signal coverage zones to the map.
- Set the main map to appear above the data display rather than behind it.
- Increased the RSSI indicator size on the map.
- Snapshot function removed -- screen shots can be taken by pressing Power + Volume Down.
- Activated 'Deep Linking' which will launch the app from an android browser link.
- Fixed problem with crashing chart.
Detects mobile abuse including IMSI catchers, stealth SMS, and insecure networks