Once upon a time, you had to write down notes in a paper notepad and carry it around with you. If you wrote a shopping list or to do list, you might go to the store and discover you had forgotten your notepad. But how often do you forget to bring your mobile phone with you? Introducing InkPad, the notepad you’ll only forget as often as your phone!
Inkpad Notepad let's you access your notes online at www.InkpadNotepad.com. You can create or edit notes from the convenience of your computer's web browser, and always have access to your notes from your phone when you're offline too.
InkPad is designed to look like a paper notepad, and is just as simple to use. When you open InkPad, you’ll see a list of all notes you’ve created. To add a new note, tap on the “+” button at the bottom of the screen. The first line of text will automatically be used as the title.
CREATE TO DO LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "to do list" button at the top of the note screen.
CREATE SHOPPING LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "shopping list" button at the top of the note.
EDIT NOTE OR TO DO LIST
Now you can write your note. Just like a paper notepad, you don’t have to do anything special to save your notes, they are auto-saved for you.
As mentioned above, notes are auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything special to save them.
BACKUP NOTES TO SD CARD
By default, notes are backed up to SD card as text files. You can turn this feature off in Notepad Settings.
SYNC NOTES ONLINE
With version 2.0, Inkpad Notepad now lets you sync/backup notes online. You can access your online notes at www.InkpadNotepad.com by signing in with the same Google account you selected in the mobile app.
SEARCH YOUR NOTES OR TO DO LISTS
Inkpad Notepad now gives you an option to search your notes or to do lists. From the home screen, tap on the search icon, then begin writing. As you write, the list of notes will be filtered to only display notes containing the search keyword. Press the "X" button to close note search, and view all notes as usual.
At the bottom of each note is a “share” button. Tapping it brings up all the ways to share. Typical ways include email, SMS, etc.
CHANGE NOTE’S TITLE
To change a notes title, tap on the title area at the top of that note.
If you don’t want a note any longer, you can delete it in several ways: 1) Open the note, tap the “delete” button at the bottom of the page. 2) From the main notes screen, long-press the title of a note, then tap on “delete”.
The free version of InkPad Notepad is ad supported. If you would like to remove the ads and support the continued development of InkPad Notepad, you can do so. From the main screen, press your phone’s menu button, then tap the “remove ads” button.
To backup a note, press the share button and email to yourself the note you want to backup.
Write To do lists (Note: check-list support is now here for to do lists!), shopping lists, addresses, email, SMS, Twitter updates*, write lyrics, poems, or even a novel if you feel like it! The uses are limited only by your imagination.
Follow @workpail on twitter (http://twitter.com/workpail) and facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001471431772) to receive updates about InkPad Note pad.
Known issues: some users have experienced problems when using Swype keyboard, please email me if you have problems. Atrix users with previously installed version of the note pad will have to change the font to "Android default font".
*Assumes separate Twitter client is installed, Twitter cannot post note pad content longer than 140 characters.
New in version 2.0:
Life moves fast. Don't forget a thing, take notes. With My Notes it's easy to create, edit and save notes. You can place sticky notes on your desktop.
A simple notepad notes post-it widget!
Manage your notes with My Notes.
- Sticky Notes Widget
- Add/Edit/Delete Notes
- Sync notes in the cloud
- Add/Edit/Delete notes from a computer http://notes.suprgamez.com/
Keep your notes in your pocket.
Notes is a good helper to manage your schedules and notes. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memo, email, message, shopping list and to do list. It makes to take a note easier than any other notepad and memo apps.
You also can cloud sync notes to the Google task. Let your notes more simpler and securer.
* Add sticky note widget to your desktop, easy to open and edit your notes.
* Can be organized in folders, easy to classified your notes;
* Add Checklist for To do list & Shopping list
* Five kinds of notes background color available to change, make your notes in personalized way.
* Change the Font size;
* Transform your note into a checklist view;
* Set reminder to your notes, no longer missing you important things;
* Auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything to save them.
* Share your notes via e-mail, SMS, and etc.;
* Backup/export to SD card
* Sync your notes to Google task, let you sync/backup online.
More advanced features, please download to experience!
This app is based on MiCode/Notes code, and licensed under the Apache License.
MiCode/Notes code: https://github.com/MiCode/Notes
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
This app - Private Diary will help to you to record your life.
It's the most simple one. The locus password can make sure your diary exactly keep private.
- Set a locus password for your diary.
- Security locus password make your entry in private.
- Free Manage your diary: re-edit or delete.
- Re-set your password.
- Easy review all your diary.
Write notes or diary about your life, and make your words be kept private.
It's also a perfect notepad.
We always believe that the simple is the best, unlike other notes or diary app, have much redundance functions. Let this private diary help you have more private records.
You can write notes, messages, ideas, shopping list and to do list in QuickNote by different category.
What's more, QuickNote approved that info sync with Google task, letting your notes info more securer and convenient to check at anywhere.
We are sure that QuickNote will be your good partner and friend in work and life.
- Add sticky note widget to your desktop, easy to open and edit.
- Setting reminder in your notes, you will never forget your important things.
- Search notes by keywords in your content.
- It Can be organized in folders, easy to classified your notes.
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list.
- Five kinds of notes background color available to change as you like.
- Share your notes via email, SMS, and etc.
- Sync your notes to Google task.
More advanced features, please have a try, and you'll like it!
Pattern password protection;
Mark note with different color;
Automatically link phone number/URLs in notes;
Sync with Google Task (Need account permissions).
Notes is a simple notepad with which you can record your notes through the microphone of your smartphone.
It may be useful to record any type of note, from shopping list to appointments.
Simple and intuitive to use. The record operation is fully automatic and immediate.
- voice recorder
Don't miss the things that are important to you with this simple and very handy notebook. Simple Notes Notitas - Free will help you with your to-do lists, school tasks, things to remember,...
- Create shopping lists
- Write quick to-do lists
- Use it as a notepad to put your imagination into words
- Write notes to inspire yourself
- Plan your weekend
With this notes app you can do all that and many more things a notepad can do.
Writing a note couldn't be easier with your phone. Boost your productivity, never again forget anything and make it fun. If you have a brilliant idea you want to write quickly, this notebook is the best tool for you. Designed in pleasant colors that make it easy on the eye to write notes.
Share your notes on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, Gmail, Dropbox, WhatsApp, Skype and any other app of your choice.
This app is made for you and your feedback is very welcome, if you have any issues while using this app or you have ideas to improve it, please contact the developer.
We believe that apps should be free, so everyone can enjoy them. In order to offer it for free and keep developing even more great free apps, we have no other option but to show ads. We have carefully selected those so they don't interfere with your app. If you don’t want to see ads, don’t install this app.
Main uses and features:
* Quick note & draft notepad, write memos & to-do lists
* Take down messages & edit note, write shopping lists
* Organize notes & edit to do lists
* Easy-to-use notepad & memo app, backup note book & quick reminder
* High school notebook, list of favorite songs
* Weekend planner & receipt notebook
* Color design, fun handwriting & kids entertainment
* School notepad, checklist & productivity enhancement
By sliding the title, I switched to the pencil and eraser.
Icon to the left of the title, the adjustment of the color of a pencil.
Icon to the right of the title, the adjustment of the thickness of a pencil.
Save Image from the menu.
Share images from the menu.
Added ability to capture an image from the gallery.
If it works for you, you can buy the pro version to support our development. The PRO version do not have any ads and more faster then the free one.
Thank you for your support.
Please feel free to email if any questions and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag: Note, Notepad, ColorNote, notes, Sticky Note, StatusNote, AK Notepad
Want to note? Don't waste time to find the app, it's placed on the top left corner !
Type -> click 'Add', 2 steps to create a note, FAST !
One click to edit / delete / move / share, FAST !
5 pages, 9 notes per page, ENOUGH !
Slide to switch page, COOL !
Want to send some text from your computer to your phone? It works, USEFUL !
* Quick launch icon
Samsung, HTC or Google style quick launch icon will show on the status bar (Screenshot 5).
* PC to mobile (Screenshot 2,3,4)
send text / links from your computer to your phone, follow the steps below.
1. Open the app (for one-off automatic user account registration)
2. Using your computer, go to http://www.firstbirdtech.com/memo/
3. Sign in with your google account (e.g. email@example.com), the account should be the same as that you use in your android phone.
4. Click “Accept”.
5. Type something in the box and click SEND.
6. Wait for a few seconds, you will find that the message has been sent to your phone.
If you want to view all the messages that you have sent before, you can go to "Clipboard History" (open the app -> menu -> Clipboard History).
* Backup & Restore
manual backup to avoid data loss accidentally.
* Multi language support
English or Chinese, choose from your locale automatically.
Tags: 香港,中國,台灣,HK,TW,CN,Hong Kong,China,Taiwan,memo,note,notes,筆記,備忘錄,便條,notepad,note pad,to do list,checklist,task,sticky notes,sticky note,便利貼
Features: encrypt notes, send notes by email/sms/g+, backup/export to SD card (/sdcard/notes), attach pictures, compose to-do list notes (starting every line of a note with "#"), reminder, organize notes with labels, import notes from SMS (to provide this feature, the app needs the permission to read SMS).
- The Hebrew translation is contributed by שלו מויאל
- The Russian translation is contributed by Калиско Гоэссе.
- The Italian translation is contributed by Massimiliano Arione.
- The Hungarian translation is contributed by Kiss György.
- The Turkish translation is contributed by Rashid Vahobov.
More from developer
- Show all processes (name, memory usage, %CPU, ordered by %CPU)
- info for a given process (touch it to show)
- Kill a process
- Mem available info
1.1.1 : changed the icon
Feel free to let comments (I read all of them, thanks)!
You can send me your improvement/wish list by mail :)