You are the sum of your habits - but building great habits is not always easy. Your schedule can sometimes be insane; and you can too often get buried in other people's priorities - never having time to focus on your own goals.
To make matters worse, the options for self-improvement can over-complicate the process and work against your own internal wiring for change. You know you want to create change - but just don't know where to begin.
HoundMe makes it simple to get started, follow through on a consistent basis - and make measurable progress until you achieve your goals.
Designed by a team of Harvard and MIT educated self-improvement aficionados, HoundMe and the "Hounding Method" offer a simple solution to achieve personal achievement:
- Identify specific challenges to help you achieve your goals
- Define simple criteria and small actions to move forward
- Track Daily Progress and Build Momentum
- Experience the "Hounding Method" to ensure daily consistency
- Receive Feedback as you go to refine your criteria
- Share challenges with friends to improve accountability and stickiness
- Complete challenges to build habits
- Define next-level challenges to keep moving forward
In addition to making progress towards your goals, you'll be amazed at how much energy you can tap to focus on yourself - and on how much progress you can make in a few short weeks and months.