HourStack is a simple tool for managing your time and helping you maximize your time efficiency.
Plan ahead by creating time entries in the future, then when the time comes to work on the task, start the timer to track how much time you actually spend and compare with your estimate.
Set up your work week by customizing how many hours you work in a day, and see how well utilized you are. If you are over-allocated for a particular day then warning indicators will highlight this to you so you can allocate time better.
- Cloud based, completely free, with no subscription required.
- Unlimited entries, projects and labels.
- Simple and elegant interface for managing your time entries and tracking time.
- Filter to individual projects or labels to un-clutter your week.
- Drag and drop entries to different days for quick and easy planning.
- Notifications for when over your time allocation.
- Proximity notifications to remind you to turn off timers when you change location.
- Custom week settings to set how many hours you work and when.
- Daily utilization and over-allocation indicators.
- Works in real-time with browser-based web version.
- Paid subscription available in web version to allow for reporting and multi-user access.
An internet connection is required to use this app.