oneSafe is a super-secure "password manager" app that lets you store all your confidential information in one place with complete security. With its stylish design, adaptable templates and intuitive user interface, the app is a breeze to use on your device putting all your personal information at your fingertips whenever and wherever you may happen to need it.
oneSafe allows you to:
• Easily create, view and edit items (passwords, web accounts, ID, credit cards, ...) and keep them well organized
• Take advantage of ready-made templates to enter details quickly
• Easily copy and paste complex usernames and passwords
• Mark any item as a favorite for quick access
• Share your data securely in a password protected archive
• Secure highly secure information in double-protection categories
• Quickly capture information using the 'Scan a Card' feature
Safe storage for:
• Usernames and passwords
• Credit card numbers
• PINs and entry codes
• Social security numbers
• Bank accounts
• Tax details
• Photos and Documents
• and much more!
• The highest level of encryption available; AES 256 to give watertight protection from any possible cyber attack
• Dropbox integration to allow synchronization with multiple devices (Android, iOS and Mac versions of oneSafe)
• Email and device backup function to safeguard your information
• Multiple authentication methods to choose from
• Ready-made categories to better organize your information
• In-built password generator to create strong passwords.
• Quickly capture information via your camera
oneSafe combines security, simplicity and elegance in a password storage application. Download it now and protect any hackers or wandering eyes from getting a sneak peek at your personal data!
- It Requires Root Access
- It Requires Xposed Framework 2.2+ (Bridge API 30+): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
Note: Check Trust System user and Uncheck Show notifications on SuperSU App
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
-4 Ways Reboot
-Full Color/Transparency customization for Status bar and Notification drawer elements
-Secure Samsung Keyboard
-Option to keep "Add Call" button with Call recording menu
-Disable Camera shutter sound
-Flashlight trough volume button UP
-Skip Music with Volume buttons
-Save Call Logs View
-Enable Keyboard Symbols
-Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
-Enable Camera while calling
-Unlimited and Customizable Multi-View support
-Bypass Exchange Lock check
-Notification Panel Customization
-Long Home key behavior
-Long Back key to kill App (+ white list)
-Disable increasing ringtone
-Messaging Tweaks (raise limits and conversion)
-Disable Scrolling cache
-Enable Full rotations
-White/Colored Circle Battery
-Transparent Notifications panel
-Customize Clock format and size
-Customize Battery text helper size
-Customize Quick Settings buttons number per row
-Collapse Quick Settings after toggle
-2 line formatted date on the panel header
-Dark themed Multi-Window
-Disable Boot sound
-Customize Two line date header format
-White/Black Email App background
-Transparent Quick Settings buttons background
-Default hidden SMS logs
-Add Call button to Logs and Contacts list
-Disable Accounts icons on Contacts list
-Custimize Wifi AP Clients number
-Disable Launcher page rotation
-Add Exit button to browser
-SMS Automatic input mode
-Disable Call number formatting
-Enable unlimited Contacts joining
-Enable Gallery Rotation trough button
-Set default Browser view to Desktop
-Hide Wireless charging popup
-Hide Full Battery Notification
-Clock position Status bar
-Hide Headset icon and notification bar
-Disable TW DVFS
-Enable TW DVFS Boost Benchmark mode
-Hide Smart Stay, Alarm, NFC icons on status bar
-Launcher: Enable Scroll wallpaper and Hide Dock labels
-Disable Wake Home button
-Use separate Address field on Contacts
-Add Fast PIN unlock
-Added SMS sent time details
-Enable Screen ON options on Messaging App
-Disable low Battery warning
-Add custom carrier label on notification label
-Set low Camera battery level
-Change System Holo Dark/Light background
-Acces hidden Lockscreen shortcuts menu
-Disable SEAndroid/Knox notifications and container
-Disable volume control sound
-Disable low battery sound
-Auto Disable Knox notifications when Knox Apps are installed
-Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
-ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu (KitKat FWs only)
-CM Numeric Circle battery (Kitkat Roms only)
-Screen Off animation (CRT/Fade) (Kitkat Roms only)
-Expand all notifications
-And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate Wanam Xposed then Reboot you device
Why we need these Permissions:
- SuperUser: Reboot/Fast Reboot device and Xposed helpers
- Internet: Ads to support my work
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Notification Panel customization
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
******************************* Important Notice ************************************
In some cases, upgrading a devices firmware to Android 4.4 prior to upgrading the Afaria client to version .6406 may corrupt Afaria client configuration data, requiring the device owner to uninstall the Afaria client and reinstall version .6406.
NOTE: Installing Android client .6406 after upgrading to Android 4.4 will not correct this situation. The user must uninstall/reinstall the Afaria client and re-enroll the device.
Afaria enables enterprise IT organizations to centrally manage, secure and deploy iPhone and iPad devices for enterprise use. Please consult with your company’s IT organization before installing this App.
The Afaria App is a component of an overall Afaria implementation, and requires communications with a back-end Afaria server in order to operate properly. The Afaria client provides an App portal that will allow IT departments to distribute and update Apps over the air to their users. Users can select from a list of authorized Apps.
This is the Afaria 6.60 Build 6406 update of the Android client that is compatible with Afaria server versions 7.0, 7.0SP1, 7.0SP2, 7.0SP3 and 7.0SP4 as well as Afaria 6.6FP1
Use this client on Android OS 2.3 and above, including Samsung SAFE devices.
• Android Client changes to respond to future changes by Google to the Play Store UI.
• High Battery usage from Afaria Android client due to GPS calls.
• KNOX - KLMS flow changed on new ROMs, applying device-wide KNOX policy no longer works.
• KNOX: On Samsung S4, if the user declines to activate admin privileges on Afaria, at the end of the session msg logged "License activation failure: Afaria needs to have administrative privileges on the device".
• When sending a file to SD Card the Android client API returns Access Denied in cases where write access is allowed.
• Android client API getPolicies interface run during a session disabled API to start/stop sessions.
• The TouchDown configuration is being reset by Afaria (forcing reconfiguration) after devices upgrade to the latest touchdown version (8.3.00036).
• In a Configuration Manager channel, when using the application policy to update the version of Touchdown on a Samsung AES device, in conjunction with enabling configuring Nitrodesk settings, the Touchdown settings are wiped and the dialog appears to reconfigure the user data.
• Re-provisioning of Nitrodesk Touchdown client is not successful after deleting the settings on the Android device.
• When copying a file to the external SD card, an “End of File” (EOF) exception error is reported in the connection log and the partial file ( with a "_Safe" extension) is placed on the SD card.
• The market app icon did not display correctly on Android devices running 4.0 or 4.1 OS.
****** Uninstall instructions ******
If you wish to uninstall the Afaria client please follow this procedure on the device.
Goto Settings>Location and Security>Device administrators
Remove the check mark from Afaria, and select Deactivate, then remove the application.
F5 BIG-IP Edge Client for Android 4.x devices features:
• Accelerated mobile access when used with F5 BIG-IP® Edge Gateway
• Automatic roaming between networks to stay securely connected while on the go
• Full Layer 3 network access to all appropriate enterprise applications and files
• Secure access support for applications in the Samsung KNOX container (configured through a Samsung KNOX certified MDM solution). Secure access support requires Android 4.4 OS on Samsung KNOX supported devices.
• Web logon protocol support for multi-factor authentication
• Custom URL scheme support for creating Edge Client configurations
• Custom URL scheme support for starting and stopping Edge Client
• Administrator enforced device lock settings
• Rooted device detection
• Provisioning of BIG-IP Edge Client configuration via AirWatch MDM
NOTE: Authentication with a client certificate is not currently supported in web logon mode with Android 4.4.
Requirements (please contact your IT Administrator):
• Mobile device running Android 4.0 or later (Android 4.4 to support secure access with a Samsung KNOX container)
• F5 BIG-IP Edge Gateway, Access Policy Manager (APM) or FirePass SSL VPN solutions
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD OR USE THIS APPLICATION PLEASE AGREE TO THE EULA, AVAILABLE HERE:
NOTE: Please refer to the F5 BIG-IP Edge Client help page for instructions on uninstalling the application.
BEFORE YOU CONTACT F5 SUPPORT, PLEASE SEE:
A person who is looking for a QA job (Quality Assurance job) can greatly benefit from this. If you are the first time job seeker as a QA person, then it can help you even better.
Start EasyClip (enable clipboard monitoring) and switch to other apps. Copy any text, EasyClip will save the clippings in background. When finish your work, return to EasyClip and organize the clippings. Send clippings/notes to cloud service.
Try it with features:
☆ Save texts from any apps by simply copying them
☆ Make clippings from website, pdf, documents etc quick and easy
☆ Add image as clip, and support merge image and text together
☆ Work in background so that you don't need to switch between apps
☆ Merge multiple clippings into one, organize their order with ease
☆ Send clips/notes to cloud service (i.e. Evernote)
☆ Support Tags and Notebooks
☆ Robust and Stable, High performance, Not harmful to your battery life, Limited system resource usage
☆ Absolutely FREE! Great support!
Comments from Users
"Perfect tool for my tablet! I can use this for research, but I can also save a link for later, copy comments from Facebook, sort the order of the clipped text for the note when I create it in Evernote. Delete it if I change my mind. It is a clipboard for my tablet, with more functions." -- Sue Barron
"Superb research tool! Does exactly what I need it to. With this I can grab text from any app, then sequence and combine these and share result to evernote. Great for research." -- Paul Ripley
"Just what I was looking for!" -- Marcel Kaczala
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Your feedback is very important to us, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or write feedback in the app.
Online discussion group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/easyclip-discuss
✓ Internet access: to connect to the cloud service and send feedback
✓ Access network state: to check internet connectivity
✓ Access WiFi state: to check wifi connectivity
✓ Receive boot completed: for automatic startup (can be disabled in settings)
✓ Read phone state: for debugging, only work when send us logs
✓ Write to external storage: for debugging, only work when send us logs
✓ Read logs: for debugging, only work when send us logs
Reference: Clipboard Manager, Clipper, Clipboard History, Clipboard+, Web Clipper, Android Clipboard