oneSafe is a super-secure "password manager" app that lets you store all your confidential information in one place with complete security. With its stylish design, adaptable templates and intuitive user interface, the app is a breeze to use on your device putting all your personal information at your fingertips whenever and wherever you may happen to need it.
oneSafe allows you to:
• Easily create, view and edit items (passwords, web accounts, ID, credit cards, ...) and keep them well organized
• Take advantage of ready-made templates to enter details quickly
• Easily copy and paste complex usernames and passwords
• Mark any item as a favorite for quick access
• Share your data securely in a password protected archive
• Secure highly secure information in double-protection categories
• Quickly capture information using the 'Scan a Card' feature
Safe storage for:
• Usernames and passwords
• Credit card numbers
• PINs and entry codes
• Social security numbers
• Bank accounts
• Tax details
• Photos and Documents
• and much more!
• The highest level of encryption available; AES 256 to give watertight protection from any possible cyber attack
• Dropbox integration to allow synchronization with multiple devices (Android, iOS and Mac versions of oneSafe)
• Email and device backup function to safeguard your information
• Multiple authentication methods to choose from
• Ready-made categories to better organize your information
• In-built password generator to create strong passwords.
• Quickly capture information via your camera
oneSafe combines security, simplicity and elegance in a password storage application. Download it now and protect any hackers or wandering eyes from getting a sneak peek at your personal data!
- It Requires Root Access
- It Requires Xposed Framework 2.2+ (Bridge API 30+): http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
Note: Check Trust System user and Uncheck Show notifications on SuperSU App
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
-4 Ways Reboot
-Full Color/Transparency customization for Status bar and Notification drawer elements
-Secure Samsung Keyboard
-Option to keep "Add Call" button with Call recording menu
-Disable Camera shutter sound
-Flashlight trough volume button UP
-Skip Music with Volume buttons
-Save Call Logs View
-Enable Keyboard Symbols
-Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
-Enable Camera while calling
-Unlimited and Customizable Multi-View support
-Bypass Exchange Lock check
-Notification Panel Customization
-Long Home key behavior
-Long Back key to kill App (+ white list)
-Disable increasing ringtone
-Messaging Tweaks (raise limits and conversion)
-Disable Scrolling cache
-Enable Full rotations
-White/Colored Circle Battery
-Transparent Notifications panel
-Customize Clock format and size
-Customize Battery text helper size
-Customize Quick Settings buttons number per row
-Collapse Quick Settings after toggle
-2 line formatted date on the panel header
-Dark themed Multi-Window
-Disable Boot sound
-Customize Two line date header format
-White/Black Email App background
-Transparent Quick Settings buttons background
-Default hidden SMS logs
-Add Call button to Logs and Contacts list
-Disable Accounts icons on Contacts list
-Custimize Wifi AP Clients number
-Disable Launcher page rotation
-Add Exit button to browser
-SMS Automatic input mode
-Disable Call number formatting
-Enable unlimited Contacts joining
-Enable Gallery Rotation trough button
-Set default Browser view to Desktop
-Hide Wireless charging popup
-Hide Full Battery Notification
-Clock position Status bar
-Hide Headset icon and notification bar
-Disable TW DVFS
-Enable TW DVFS Boost Benchmark mode
-Hide Smart Stay, Alarm, NFC icons on status bar
-Launcher: Enable Scroll wallpaper and Hide Dock labels
-Disable Wake Home button
-Use separate Address field on Contacts
-Add Fast PIN unlock
-Added SMS sent time details
-Enable Screen ON options on Messaging App
-Disable low Battery warning
-Add custom carrier label on notification label
-Set low Camera battery level
-Change System Holo Dark/Light background
-Acces hidden Lockscreen shortcuts menu
-Disable SEAndroid/Knox notifications and container
-Disable volume control sound
-Disable low battery sound
-Auto Disable Knox notifications when Knox Apps are installed
-Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
-ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu (KitKat FWs only)
-CM Numeric Circle battery (Kitkat Roms only)
-Screen Off animation (CRT/Fade) (Kitkat Roms only)
-Expand all notifications
-And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate Wanam Xposed then Reboot you device
Why we need these Permissions:
- SuperUser: Reboot/Fast Reboot device and Xposed helpers
- Internet: Ads to support my work
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Notification Panel customization
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
******************************* Important Notice ************************************
In some cases, upgrading a devices firmware to Android 4.4 prior to upgrading the Afaria client to version .6406 may corrupt Afaria client configuration data, requiring the device owner to uninstall the Afaria client and reinstall version .6406.
NOTE: Installing Android client .6406 after upgrading to Android 4.4 will not correct this situation. The user must uninstall/reinstall the Afaria client and re-enroll the device.
Afaria enables enterprise IT organizations to centrally manage, secure and deploy iPhone and iPad devices for enterprise use. Please consult with your company’s IT organization before installing this App.
The Afaria App is a component of an overall Afaria implementation, and requires communications with a back-end Afaria server in order to operate properly. The Afaria client provides an App portal that will allow IT departments to distribute and update Apps over the air to their users. Users can select from a list of authorized Apps.
This is the Afaria 6.60 Build 6406 update of the Android client that is compatible with Afaria server versions 7.0, 7.0SP1, 7.0SP2, 7.0SP3 and 7.0SP4 as well as Afaria 6.6FP1
Use this client on Android OS 2.3 and above, including Samsung SAFE devices.
• Android Client changes to respond to future changes by Google to the Play Store UI.
• High Battery usage from Afaria Android client due to GPS calls.
• KNOX - KLMS flow changed on new ROMs, applying device-wide KNOX policy no longer works.
• KNOX: On Samsung S4, if the user declines to activate admin privileges on Afaria, at the end of the session msg logged "License activation failure: Afaria needs to have administrative privileges on the device".
• When sending a file to SD Card the Android client API returns Access Denied in cases where write access is allowed.
• Android client API getPolicies interface run during a session disabled API to start/stop sessions.
• The TouchDown configuration is being reset by Afaria (forcing reconfiguration) after devices upgrade to the latest touchdown version (8.3.00036).
• In a Configuration Manager channel, when using the application policy to update the version of Touchdown on a Samsung AES device, in conjunction with enabling configuring Nitrodesk settings, the Touchdown settings are wiped and the dialog appears to reconfigure the user data.
• Re-provisioning of Nitrodesk Touchdown client is not successful after deleting the settings on the Android device.
• When copying a file to the external SD card, an “End of File” (EOF) exception error is reported in the connection log and the partial file ( with a "_Safe" extension) is placed on the SD card.
• The market app icon did not display correctly on Android devices running 4.0 or 4.1 OS.
****** Uninstall instructions ******
If you wish to uninstall the Afaria client please follow this procedure on the device.
Goto Settings>Location and Security>Device administrators
Remove the check mark from Afaria, and select Deactivate, then remove the application.
This application was developed as a student project for the Software analysis and development Course at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Organization and Informatics (henceforth referred to as FOI).
Zlatko Stapić, M.A.
Ivan Švogor, M.A.
A simple, lightweight app for browsing your device’s local file system.
- history / favorites creation, searching files, refreshing
- cut / copy / paste, rename / delete, shortcut creation
- file hiding, compressing files, home directory setting, file properties, multiple file copy / paste and more!
- This product was not developed for commercial purposes.
- This product has no intent to compete any commercial or other similar product whatsoever.
- The authors (students) preserve all (if any) intellectual property rights on this product.
- FOI and supervisors denounce all rights and responsibilities for this product.
- The product is provided on an “AS-IS” basis and authors make no warranties in relation to its functionality or completeness.
- The authors do not warrant that the product or its functionality will be kept up to date, be true, accurate and not misleading, or that this application or its functionality will always (or forever) be available for use.
- In no event will authors be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or any other damages whatsoever arising out of the use of this product.
- We reserve the right to revise and amend this disclaimer notice at any time.
- If you do not accept this terms DO NOT INSTALL this product.
Sometimes the only thing separating you from a great job and unemployment - is a great resume. But the rules on how to write a resume that grabs the attention of an employer are always changing.
Chances are, if you learned how to write a resume back in high school, your techniques are outdated.
Are you looking for a job? Do you want to make certain that you have every possible advantage going for you?
One of the most important parts of the hiring process is the resume.
A resume that sells yourself to the company... in a way that any employer would be crazy not to hire you.
See How Easily You Can Prove You're The Right Person For The Job!
A great resume can catch an employer's attention and tell them you're his guy or gal.
Here is what you will learn inside this guide...
★ The number one rule for resumes that USED to be true. See which old technique has been thrown in the trash bin. You'll want to make sure you stop using this one.
★ How a resume can show loud and clear your credentials.
★ 6 items that must appear in every resume you write.
★ 4 things you must be sure about when turning in a resume. Know these and selling yourself will be easy.
★ How successful job-seekers brainstorm before they write one word of their resume.
★ How to sell yourself without representing an ego larger than Donald Trump's.
★ How to write an "Objective Statement" that speaks to the employer. This will keep your resume at the top of the stack.
★ 3-step game plan for writing a "knock their socks off" summary.
★ The key point you need to know when writing your skills and accomplishments.
★ 4 gems to use as skills and accomplishments that will set you apart from the rest.
★ 3 different formats of resumes. When to use them, and why to use them.
★ 9 simple guidelines for resumes sent over internet.
★ A Fort Knox gold mine of power words. Use these powerful words in your resume and the reader will be hooked.
★ How to organize your Education Credentials section for maximum impact.
★ What smart applicants do when listing their affiliations. And more importantly, what they leave out.
★ How to use a personal interests section for maximum benefit.
★ 6 simple steps for making your resume look sharp. Impress your future boss with crisp formatting.
★ 9 essential pieces of information that must appear in your resume.
★ 6 components of your "Positions Held" list that will prove you have experience for the job.
★ How to leave "filler" out of your resume for positive results.
★ Tips for writing with style.
★ 7 things that should NEVER appear in your resume.
★ 5 sample resumes to "copy" for success.
★ Why the cover letter is just as important as the resume.
★ 2 "fill-in-the-blank" cover letter templates.
★ 11 key phrases to quickly and easily insert into your cover letter.
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $19.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!