· look up Working Load Limits for various types of rigging
(wire rope slings, chain slings, synthetic slings)
· estimate the weight of a load
· estimate the included angle of a lift
· estimate the lifting capacity of a sling
· check crane signals and whistles
· ask Nobles for technical help
· find your nearest Nobles branch
All information is to the current Australian Standards.
Never be left looking for pocket cards or bulky reference books again!
When you change the beam height, beam distance, apex height or apex distance, Bridle will calculate the cable lengths. When you change the cables it will calculate the apex height and apex distance.
If the angle at the apex point becomes greater or equal to 120 degrees or if the vertical force of one of the beams becomes greater than or equal to the Work Load Limit (W.L.L.), Bridle will warn you by showing a warning sign on the measurement or weight tab.
Bridle is unit independent, so it can be used for both metric as imperial standards, but be consistent and choose one unit of measurement.
* Supports 2 point bridles
* Calculates all forces (Cable tension, horizontal- and vertical force)
* Unit independent
* Ads free
IMPORTANT: The use of any information obtained through the use of this app is at your own risk. All rigging must be done by qualified professionals only.
If you find any issues or have feature requests, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: rigcalc, bridle android, calculator, rigging calculator.