When you change the beam height, beam distance, apex height or apex distance, Bridle will calculate the cable lengths. When you change the cables it will calculate the apex height and apex distance.
If the angle at the apex point becomes greater or equal to 120 degrees or if the vertical force of one of the beams becomes greater than or equal to the Work Load Limit (W.L.L.), Bridle will warn you by showing a warning sign on the measurement or weight tab.
Bridle is unit independent, so it can be used for both metric as imperial standards, but be consistent and choose one unit of measurement.
* Supports 2 point bridles
* Calculates all forces (Cable tension, horizontal- and vertical force)
* Unit independent
* Ads free
IMPORTANT: The use of any information obtained through the use of this app is at your own risk. All rigging must be done by qualified professionals only.
If you find any issues or have feature requests, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: rigcalc, bridle android, calculator, rigging calculator.
- Enter your response rates and automatically calculate the percentage lift
- Compare your response rate to industry averages
- Save your campaign results
About Creative Lift
Obsessed with results? So are we. Creative Lift is a full-service agency in San Francisco that specializes in lifting results for clients such as Union Bank, AOL, Facebook, Charter Communications, Snapfish, BabyCenter and more. Visit creativelift.net to find out what we can do for you.
This app is for a single, two-handed lifting task. This app is based off of the Applications Manual for the Revised NIOSH Lifting Equation (NIOSH, January 1994).
This app assumes prior professional training in the use of the NIOSH Lifting Equation. It is not intended as a substitute for a complete ergonomic evaluation.
Developed by Jeff Fujimoto and Brent Kordenbrock, under the guidance of David Rempel, MD.
· look up Working Load Limits for various types of rigging
(wire rope slings, chain slings, synthetic slings)
· estimate the weight of a load
· estimate the included angle of a lift
· estimate the lifting capacity of a sling
· check crane signals and whistles
· ask Nobles for technical help
· find your nearest Nobles branch
All information is to the current Australian Standards.
Never be left looking for pocket cards or bulky reference books again!
und sichere Wahl von Anschlagmitteln und Lastaufnahmemitteln treffen zu können.
- Eingabe des Lastgewicht
- Auswahl der verwendeten Anschlagart (1-Strang, 2-Strang oder 3- und 4-Strang)
- Eingabe oder Messung von Neigungswinkeln (Winkelmesser)
- Berechnung der Strangkraft, Länge des Anschlagmittel und der Hubhöhe unterhalb des Kranhaken
- Vorschlag der mindest Tragfähigkeit von Anschlagmitteln bei symetrischer- und unsymetrischer Lastverteilung