Do you have more than one financial account (traditional and digital bank, mobile money etc.)? We created Stax to help manage them all in one place. It is fast, secure, convenient, free and works offline. It takes less than 1 minute to download. Just Stax it!
What can you do with Stax?
- Send money
- Buy airtime
- Keep your balances hidden
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Securely transact with all your existing financial accounts.
- Check account balance & transaction history across all your accounts from one place
- Create payment links to request money and send the links via WhatsApp, Instagram, or SMS.
- Do all of these without internet connection or data
-Automated USSD Banking: Never dial a USSD code again, Stax does it for you
- USSD library: Access our in-app USSD library where you can search, view and copy USSD codes of all bank and mobile money operators in Africa.
How does Stax work?:
We dial USSD codes in the background for you, so you don't have to. Stax is USSD Redefined. For all transactions and across every service we cover, we have automated the USSD flow so you can spend and receive money faster, easier and with less stress.
- It's free to download
- It is lightning fast and secure
- We never charge you any extra fees
- It is a light-weight app (less than 10MB)
- You can transact offline for up to 14 days
- We never store your pin and no signup is required
- Experience a new type of USSD banking.
- Stax is built by Hover Developer Services, a U.S. company with team members across four countries on a mission to build an inclusive Internet, starting with mobile payments. We want to build an internet that has you and your convenience in the centre of it all.
What do you need to do:
- Download the app
- Give us overlay and accessibility permission to dial USSDs automatically for you
- Connect your bank or MoMo accounts
- Start spending, sending and receiving money.
Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Côte d'Ivoire, Tanzania, Zambia, Congo, Cameroon. Across these countries, we cover multiple services and are adding more each week.
You are not alone:
We are always with you, offering 24/7 customer support and informing you about our latest features, expansion plans, deals and countries on social media: Instagram / Twitter: @joinstax. and via email email@example.com
It's that easy.
How Secure is Stax?
The short answer is very secure!
- Stax requires a fingerprint or passcode authentication before you open the app. This means that random persons will never be able to gain access to your Stax account.
- Stax lets you hide your account balances when you are in public. So even when the app is already open, people won't immediately see much you have in any of your accounts.
- Stax uses 2-factor authentication by design for every single transaction. Every time you refresh a balance, send money or buy airtime, you need your unique SIM card and your bank or mobile money PIN.
- Stax never stores your PIN. Your PIN never leaves your device. Whenever you are asked for your PIN in the app, we encrypt the PIN on your device with Android Key Store and delete it as soon you complete your transaction.
Why & How Do We Use Accessibility Services
PS: Stax uses Accessibility Services to act as a user assistant for USSD-based services. With Accessibility Services, Stax is able to read and parse information from your USSD sessions and auto-fill responses based on your input. Stax makes USSD-based services accessible to people with motor impairments by eliminating the need to race through time-based sessions and to people with visual impairments by making USSD-based services work with Android's core voice command functionality.