RidePal is the next generation of mass transit - a shuttle network created to service today’s commute needs. Anybody can ride with RidePal, just register on www.ridepal.com and get yourself a greener, more comfortable, more productive (Wi-Fi!) commute.
RidePal is currently available in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles. If you’re interested in seeing better commuting come to your city, like us on Facebook to let us know.
WHERE’S MY BUS?
Need to know where your bus is right this second? The RidePal app provides real-time tracking capabilities for all our routes, just select the one you want and see the bus’ current location and how close it is to your stop. Select the stop and you’ll see the scheduled arrival time.
Version 2.0! With new features that will make your RidePal experience the best ever. :)
· Adelaide, Australia (Rail Commissioner, SouthLink, Torrens Transit, Hills, Light City Buses)
· Albuquerque, NM, USA (ABQ Ride)
· Amsterdam, Netherlands (GVB, EBS)
· Atlanta, GA, USA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority)
· Auckland, New Zealand (Auckland Transport)
· Austin, TX, USA (Capital Metro)
· Barcelona, Spain (TMB)
· Berlin, Germany (Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg, VBB)
· Boston, MA, USA (MBTA, Massport)
· Brisbane, Australia (TransLink SEQ)
· Budapest, Hungary (BKK, BKV)
· Calgary, Canada (Calgary Transit)
· Canberra, Australia (ACTION)
· Chicago, IL, USA (Chicago Transit Authority, PACE)
· Cincinnati, OH, USA (Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority)
· Dallas, TX, USA (Dallas Area Rapid Transit )
· Edmonton, Canada (Edmonton Transit System)
· Göteborg, Sweden (Västtrafik)
· Groningen, Netherlands (Qbuzz)
· The Hague, Netherlands (HTM, HTMbuzz)
· Halifax, Canada (Halifax Transit)
· Helsinki, Finland (Helsingin seudun liikenne)
· Houston, TX, USA (Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County)
· London, United Kingdom ()
· Los Angeles, CA, USA (Metro)
· Madrid, Spain (Empresa Municipal de Transportes)
· Malmö, Sweden (Skånetrafiken)
· Manchester, United Kingdom ()
· Miami-Dade, FL, USA (Miami Dade Transit)
· Miskolc, Hungary (MVK)
· Montréal, Canada (Société de transport de Montréal)
· New York, NY, USA (MTA, MTA Bus Company, Long Island Rail Road, Shore Line East, MNR Hudson Rail Link, Metro-North Railroad, NY Waterway)
· Oslo, Norway (Ruter, Timekspressen, Flybussekspressen, Flybussen, Norges statsbaner)
· Ottawa, Canada (OC Transpo)
· Oulu, Finland (Oulun joukkoliikenne)
· Perth, WA, Australia (Transperth, TransAlbany, TransBunbury, TransGoldfields, TransBusselton, TransGeraldton)
· Philadelphia, PA, USA (SEPTA)
· Portland, OR, USA (TriMet)
· Quebec, Canada (Réseau de transport de la Capitale (RTC))
· Rotterdam, Netherlands (RET)
· Salt Lake City, UT, USA (Utah Transit Authority)
· San Diego, CA, USA (MTS)
· San Francisco, CA, USA (Bay Area Rapid Transit, Caltrain, San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA))
· Stockholm, Sweden (SL, Arlanda Express, Waxholmsbolaget)
· Sydney, Australia ()
· Tampere, Finland (Tampereen joukkoliikenne)
· Torino, Italy (Gruppo Torinese Trasporti (GTT), Trenitalia)
· Toronto, Canada (GO Transit, TTC)
· Vancouver, Canada (TransLink, British Columbia Rapid Transit Company, West Coast Express)
· Washington, DC, USA (MET, DC Circulator)
· Wellington, New Zealand (GO Wellington, …)
· Winnipeg, Canada ()
StickyTot is a service and application for parents of babies or toddlers who are looking for a simple, straightforward tool for documenting all that happens in the eventful and busy time between birth and and the 3rd birthday.
StickyTot gives you the ability to keep track of events and milestones and attach notes, photographs and growth information to each event. Using data from the National Center for Health Statistics, the service and application calculate the child's height and weight percentile values based on the entered information.
In the latest version, you can access milestone information corresponding to your child's age. We also added the ability to construct events using pictures straight from the device's gallery or using other popular imaging applications. Check https://www.stickytot.com/joint-user.jsp for details.
You also have the ability to add another parent or family member account for joint usage. Check https://www.stickytot.com/new-features.jsp for details.
Go to stickytot.com on your computer for a browser based version of the service.
StickyTot was kept as simple as possible since dealing with the daily routine of a young child can get complicated enough. That does not mean that the service will not evolve as new needs become more apparent. Requests and suggestions are welcome.
The app is designed and built to work with devices of all sizes, both phones and tablets. All the data is stored in the cloud and locally on the device, thus it allows you to view all the notes, pictures and information when offline.
Go to Facebook, Twitter, G+ for updates, feature requests.