Offer your car seat to others or try your luck and get a ride. Share the cost and have fun!
No need to stand by the road with your thumb up anymore. Hitchhike from the comfort of your home or office or wherever you are currently located. Find your ride right away or schedule it for later. Ride arbitrary distances - within the city, between cities or between countries. Meet new people on your common journey.
As a driver you can submit your drive offer and arrange the rider pickup very easily. Of course you can share the costs for the part of the trip you made together.
Everything is easily accessible just a few taps away on your touch screen in the Hitchhiker ridesharing application.
- easy to use and for free in any country in the world
- automatic pairing riders with relevant drivers
- for both city and inter-city rides (simply from address A to address B)
- built-in chat between rider and driver for easy communication
- map visualization
- seamless automatic sign in with Google+
- mutual passengers and drivers rating
- around activity visualized on map
More features to come! Feel free to ask for new features on the Hitchhiker community page (bug reports, feature requests, discussion, ...)
Keywords: ridesharing, rideshare, rideshare, rideshare, rideshare, rideshare, carpooling, carpool, carpool, carpool, carpool, carpool
From the Local Motion online fleet management platform, fleet administrators can access commute usage and statistics.
For more information, visit https://www.getlocalmotion.com
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/getlocalmotion
How it works:
As a driver or passenger, you can post where you’re headed and where you’re leaving from and the app takes care of the rest! With its advanced mapping algorithm, it finds the closest and most convenient match for you through Route Based Matching. It also takes away the awkwardness of payment by handling the payment process through the app.
As a passenger you can:
Enjoy door-to-door service Call your driver for free if you have any concerns. Pay in-app with your credit card (forget about cash on hand!)
As a driver, you can:
Call your passengers for free in case of any event at the time of picking them up. Fill your driver profile so passengers know who you are. Save money as you take your daily commute by splitting ride costs and watch that money saved directly deposited into your bank account!
- Tür-zu-Tür Verbindungsauskünfte in Echtzeit und mit Störungsinfos
- Interaktive Karten für Start/Zieleingabe sowie zur Darstellung von Fußwegen
- Preis- und Tarifinformationen für alle Fahrten
- Handyticket - auch als Anschlussticket
- Online Buchung für Ruftaxiverbindungen
- umfangreiche Einstellungsmöglichkeiten (Fahrradmitnahme, Fußwege, Steigungen u.v.m.)
- Haltestellenabfahrten und -ankünfte in Echtzeit mit Hinweisen zu Gleiswechseln
- Abfahrten Widget
- Favoriten für Verbindungen und Abfahrten
- Infobereich für einzelne Bus- und Bahnlinien inklusive Live-Karte
- Infobereich für Störungen, Fahrplanänderungen, Sonderverkehre und Aufzugsmeldungen
- individuell konfigurierbare Push-Benachrichtigungen für Störungen
- Detaillierte Haltestellenkarten mit Informationen zur Barrierefreiheit
- Fahrtverlauf aller Busse und Bahnen auf einer Karte in Echtzeit
- Fahrt teilen per Email, What's App, SMS sowie im Kalender
- VVS News
Wir werden VVS Mobil ständig weiterentwickeln und den Bedürfnissen der Nutzer anpassen. Die kommenden Updates werden folgende Features enthalten:
- "Kunden informieren Kunden" über Störungen
- On-Trip Fahrtbegleitung mit Schutzengelfunktion „Bring me home“
- Auskünfte mit Bikesharing und Carsharing
Benefits of carpooling
• Save money for gas, tolls and parking
• Find a ride if you don’t have a car
• Make a friend on the go
• Social networking on the go
• Reduce traffic on the road
Verified users - All users are verified through mobile number and company email ID. Users who have not added company email are shown as UNVERIFIED. sRide believes in SAFETY FIRST.
Review - All rides are reviewed by co-riders
Seamless payment - Payments for carpool are made within the app. No need to carry cash or ask for money from riders.
When to use for carpool
• Daily commute to work
• Drop/pick kids to school or other activities
• Go to movies, shopping, events and conferences with friends
• Travel on weekends to other cities or home town
How to use
• Post your daily rides for carpool. That's It -- The app with automatically tell you when there is a matching ride.
Riders pay cost of gas as an incentive to drivers for carpooling
StickyTot is a service and application for parents of babies or toddlers who are looking for a simple, straightforward tool for documenting all that happens in the eventful and busy time between birth and and the 3rd birthday.
StickyTot gives you the ability to keep track of events and milestones and attach notes, photographs and growth information to each event. Using data from the National Center for Health Statistics, the service and application calculate the child's height and weight percentile values based on the entered information.
In the latest version, you can access milestone information corresponding to your child's age. We also added the ability to construct events using pictures straight from the device's gallery or using other popular imaging applications. Check https://www.stickytot.com/joint-user.jsp for details.
You also have the ability to add another parent or family member account for joint usage. Check https://www.stickytot.com/new-features.jsp for details.
Go to stickytot.com on your computer for a browser based version of the service.
StickyTot was kept as simple as possible since dealing with the daily routine of a young child can get complicated enough. That does not mean that the service will not evolve as new needs become more apparent. Requests and suggestions are welcome.
The app is designed and built to work with devices of all sizes, both phones and tablets. All the data is stored in the cloud and locally on the device, thus it allows you to view all the notes, pictures and information when offline.
Go to Facebook, Twitter, G+ for updates, feature requests.