By using the carpooling services of HopIn you enjoy a lot of benefits:
- It saves money! Sharing a vehicle means sharing the travels expenses.
- It is fun! Meet new people, make new friends and keep in touch with them through the HopIn social network.
- It is environmentally friendly. Traveling with others means fewer cars in the streets, less fuel consumption and less air and noise pollution.
And all these with safety in mind! HopIn offers:
- The ability for the users to find information about their fellow travelers and their vehicles through its social network and Facebook
- Verification process for users who belong to trusted organizations (e.g. Universities, corporations, etc.)
- Spot your friends and the verified users easily on the map and lists, in order to prefer them as your co-travelers
- Rating system and comments, so that the user may take the advice of the community before he/she carpools
- Driver’s License Plate is shown to the passenger right before boarding in order to verify that he is entering the correct vehicle
HopIn’s current features are:
- Real Time Carpooling as a passenger or driver
- One-click Navigation launch to direct you to the passenger's origin or destination
- Personal and vehicle profile with your information and photos
- Comments and rating
- Text messaging service
- Find your friends from Facebook who already use HopIn or Invite the rest to try it!
It's fundraising by shifting an existing big expense (gas money for your daily commute) to donating to a great cause. With your smartphone, it's easy and convenient. And it's green!
If gas for your commute is around $30-$50 each week ($2000 a year), you can give it to a great cause. And if your job has a matching program, a car could raise $4000 a year with one rider, While nobody needs to reach deeper into their pockets.
We have carefully crafted it to be part of a modern lifestyle and also make you brag about how you are doing your bit to save the world.
How we do it?
1. Make it a lifestyle product - a new trend to follow as a responsible citizen
2. Simplified the whole process and the logistics which goes behind sharing rides
3. Breathtaking and delightful designs to enhance user experience
4. Secured approach - "women only" rides, mobile number verifications, capture vehicle numbers.
5. Introducing cash free payments.
6. Real time ride tracking and fare calculation.
For using cash free payments please visit http://spaceshipapp.com to buy credits.
Credit conversion in India: 1INR = 1 Space credit
StickyTot is a service and application for parents of babies or toddlers who are looking for a simple, straightforward tool for documenting all that happens in the eventful and busy time between birth and and the 3rd birthday.
StickyTot gives you the ability to keep track of events and milestones and attach notes, photographs and growth information to each event. Using data from the National Center for Health Statistics, the service and application calculate the child's height and weight percentile values based on the entered information.
In the latest version, you can access milestone information corresponding to your child's age. We also added the ability to construct events using pictures straight from the device's gallery or using other popular imaging applications. Check https://www.stickytot.com/joint-user.jsp for details.
You also have the ability to add another parent or family member account for joint usage. Check https://www.stickytot.com/new-features.jsp for details.
Go to stickytot.com on your computer for a browser based version of the service.
StickyTot was kept as simple as possible since dealing with the daily routine of a young child can get complicated enough. That does not mean that the service will not evolve as new needs become more apparent. Requests and suggestions are welcome.
The app is designed and built to work with devices of all sizes, both phones and tablets. All the data is stored in the cloud and locally on the device, thus it allows you to view all the notes, pictures and information when offline.
Go to Facebook, Twitter, G+ for updates, feature requests.