User can hear the pronunciation of each Armenian letter, with an example for a word and the image. After you listen every letter you and your kid will be able to test themselves.
This application contains game and alphabet. The game keeps local score of how many correct or wrong answers was given.
Please come back and check out our other application to learn Armenian and other languages.
No Internet needed, no ads.
Keywords: Armenian alphabet, memory game, learn armenian, Aybuben, Armenian Alphabet, Kids, Letters, alphabet for kids,alphabet for adults, educational games, education, kids education, alphabet, letters for kids, game for kids, preschool education, letters pronunciation, easy armenian alphabet, learning armenian letters,armenian letters
* Start by sorting 3 randomly chosen letters.
* Continue to sort letters and words alternating randomly.
* Includes over 100 common words.
* Alternates between different fonts and styles.
Excellent for anyone learning the Armenian alphabet.
Excellent for anyone building prophiciency with St. Mesrob Mashodts' masterpiece.
Keywords: Tasavore, Dasavore, Armenian, Hayeren, Armenian alphabet, aypupen, aybuben, dasavorel, tasavorel, sort, alphabetic, shark, aypupeni garkov, medzdar, metsztar, pokradar, pokratar.
- It has the largest vocabulary
- Detail description for each word and a lot of samples
- Simple UI & high performance make you feel easy when using
* Full support pronunciation for both English and Armenian will help you so much in study these languages.
(This application can run in offline mode but need the internet connection for the pronunciation and web browser functions.)
Please setup the Armenian keyboard before using this app
This free dict works well in all android devices including mobile and tablet, it is very useful for all kinds of people although in offline environment.
- For student, pupil or researcher, this app is the largest thesaurus help them make the deeply investigation in each words and phrases including idiom, slang, noun, verb, adjective, adverb... The largest vocabulary and lexicon will help people find all special words in all branch; medicine, medicinal, math, chemical, horoscope, biology, aetiology, physics, physiology...
- For the English learners, this is the perfect tool to improve your lexicon, idiolect and grammar skill by so many detailed examples and conjugation supported. This dictionary has all the advantages of other dicts so it will help you improve skills in speaking, writing, reading, listening, conversation and well prepare for the tests such as TOEFL, IELTS...
- For the translator or interpreter, this tool will give you quickly the good translation and also the pronunciation of both languages by only one tap.
- This is also the indispensable tool for travelers, with this dict in your mobile you can finish the journey in Etchmiadzin Cathedral, Khor Virap Monastery, Garni Temple, Amberd Fortress and Surb Astvatsatsin Church, Tatev Monastery, Geghard Monastery, Noravank Monastery, Armenian Opera Theater, Sevanavank, Republic Square, Yerevan... or any where in Armenia without any communication problem with Armenian.
Good luck and merry using my product :)
Web version : http://ma6.free.fr
Please note that I'm not an expert in the armenian language, I'm just a developper studying armenian and wanting to share this tool to help beginners.
Feel free to contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn to spell Armenian words (in classical orthography) through multiple choice exercises. The app has a dictionary of 5500 practical words ranging from Kindergarten, Elementary, to High School levels.
Multiple choice exercises. Pick one of 4 alternate spellings. The English translation is provided as helpful guide.
Great for improving spelling, learning new words.
The words are obtained from:
* East Armenian conversational textbooks (2000 practical frequently used words).
* Mer Lezun (Armenian Language textbook) Grades K1 - K3 (kindergarten)
* Mer Lezun (Armenian Language textbook) Grades 1 - 8 (elementary to middle school)
* Mer Badmutyune (Armenian History textbook) Grades 4 - 9 (elementary to high school)
* Hay Thad (Armenian History textbook) Grade 10 (high school)
These are organized and grouped to match exactly the lessons in the textbooks.
Mer Lezun, Mer Badmutyune, and Hye Thad textbooks are published by the Western Prelacy of the Armenian Apostolic Church.
The words are in classical Mesrobian orthography.
The articles of the Code particularly include the following:
123, 123.1, 123.3, 123.4, 123.5, 123.6, 123.7, 124, 124.1, 124.2, 124.3, 124.4, 124.6, 124.7, 125, 126, 128, 129.1, 129.2, 131, 132, 135, 135.1, 135.2, 140, 224.
The excerpts of the Code include the provisions of the The Republic of Armenia Law on Amending the Code on Administrative Violations, adopted on February 7, 2012 (enforced on 2 July 2012).
It's include English Armenian Dictionary (Glossary), Armenian Russian Dictionary, Armenian Language Synonyms Dictionary, Foreign Words Dictionary. New dictionaries will be included soon!
* Embedded with Armenian keyboard!
* Voice input for English - Armenian dictionary
* Voice pronunciation for English words
* View search history for each dictionary
Thanks for Using ArmDict App.
The intelligent talking solution for portable communication that features more than 14,000 phrases for all common situations.
Ectaco Talking Phrasebook English <-> Armenian for Android provides instant bi-directional translation of thousands of practical and useful phrases. It replaces bulky and inconvenient books and speaks all of its phrases aloud using clear, understandable native speaker voice narration for both languages. With it you will always be understood - even if you can't speak a word of another language.
Key features include:
- Authentic human voice narration
- 15 easily navigated topic-areas
- Speech recognition for hands-free navigation
Everyday Conversation, Traveling, Local transport, Driving, Hotel, Restaurant, Shopping, Post Office, Telephone, Bank, Sightseeing, Health, Beauty salon, Sport, Housekeeper
Talking PhraseBook features:
14,000 indispensable phrases in 15 topic areas with several options per phrase
- Authentic native-speaker voice narration of all phrases
- Speech Recognition for navigation and learning game
- Quick search by first letters of key words
Visit www.ectaco.com for the best language learning hardware and software.
tags: ectaco, lingvosoft, talking, speaking, speech, recognition, pronunciation, voice, phrasebook, phrases, translate, language, learning, translation, software, English, Armenian, translator, travel, разговорник, перевод, язык, английский, армянский, аудио произношение, говорящий, англо-армянский
The Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
It reflects the contemporary state of the English and the Armenian languages and is meant to facilitate the translation of texts from English into correct and fluent Armenian.
Such a reference tool has long been a necessity not only for Armenian-speaking readers, but also for Armenologists, linguists and everyone, making use of these two languages.
A world wide and offline dictionary
This dictionary helps you to complete the world's major languages mutual translations. All of this work is in the offline state to achieve.
We are sure this is what you're looking for electronic dictionary.
* Mono-lingual dictionaries for English, German, and Italian.
* Mutli-lingual dictionaries between many language pairs.
* Fast translate! (See translations as you type!)
* Dictionaries stored on SD card (works offline!)
* Save queried translations to text file on SD card for later reference.
* English - Afrikaans
* English - Albanian
* English - Arabic
* English - Armenian
* English - Azeri
* English - Basque
* English - Belarusian
* English - Bengali
* English - Bosnian
* English - Breton
* English - Bulgarian
* English - Burmese
* English - Catalan
* English - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* English - Croatian
* English - Czech
* English - Danish
* English - Dutch
* English - Esperanto
* English - Estonian
* English - Faroese
* English - Finnish
* English - French
* English - Gaelic
* English - Galician
* English - Georgian
* English - Greek
* English - Haitian Creole
* English - Hawaiian
* English - Hebrew
* English - Hindi
* English - Hungarian
* English - Icelandic
* English - Indonesian
* English - Irish
* English - Italian
* English - Japanese
* English - Korean
* English - Kurdish
* English - Latin
* English - Latvian
* English - Lithuanian
* English - Luxembourgish
* English - Macedonian
* English - Malay
* English - Maori
* English - Mongolian
* English - Nepali
* English - Norwegian
* English - Persian
* English - Polish
* English - Portuguese
* English - Punjabi
* English - Romanian
* English - Russian
* English - Sanskrit
* English - Serbian
* English - Slovak
* English - Somali
* English - Spanish
* English - Swahili
* English - Swedish
* English - Tagalog
* English - Tajik
* English - Thai
* English - Tibetan
* English - Turkish
* English - Ukrainian
* English - Urdu
* English - Vietnamese
* English - Welsh
* English - Yiddish
* English - Zulu
* Finnish - Norwegian
* Finnish - Swedish
* French - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* French - Dutch
* French - Italian
* French - Japanese
* French - Latin
* French - Russian
* German - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* German - English
* German - Esperanto
* German - French
* German - Hungarian
* German - Italian
* German - Japanese
* German - Latin
* German - Polish
* German - Russian
* German - Spanish
* German - Swedish
* Greek - Italian
* Hungarian - Italian
* Italian - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Italian - Dutch
* Italian - Japanese
* Italian - Latin
* Italian - Latvian
* Italian - Polish
* Italian - Russian
* Italian - Swedish
* Japanese - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Korean - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Norwegian - Swedish
* Spanish - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Spanish - French
* Spanish - Italian
* Arabic - Chinese|Mandarin|Cantonese
* Arabic - French
* Arabic - German
* Arabic - Hebrew
* Arabic - Italian
* Arabic - Japanese
* Arabic - Russian
* Arabic - Spanish
* Bulgarian - French
* Catalan - German
* Czech - French
* Czech - German
* Data from en.wiktionary.org.
If Dictionary crashes on your device (especially Sony Ericsson devices),
try using Dictionary's preferences to change to the "System default" font.
Dictionary is based on QuickDic code:, and licensed under the Apache License.
QuickDic code: http://code.google.com/p/quickdic-dictionary/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
More from developer
YOUR KID WILL LEARN RUSSIAN ALPHABET IN A WEEK!
ONLY FOR LIMITED TIME WE ARE PUBLISHING IT FOR FREE!
We will much appreciate your feedbacks, comments and complaints to help us make the application better.
Keywords: Alphabet, iFavit, Alfavit, iAlfavit, Russian Alphabet, Kids, Letters, Numbers, kids, alphabet for kids, preschool, educational games, education, kids education, alphabet, letters for kids, game for kids, preschool education, letters pronunciation, words pronunciation, alphabet for kids, easy alphabet, learning letters, letters, hunting mole, matching game, kids learning, kids fun, fun for kids, preschool games, letters memory game, kids game, education for kids, teaching letters to kids, preschool alphabet, game for kids, kids, apps for kids, educational apps for kids, kids, kids game, education, education for kids, memory game, kids memory game, learning math, kids math, preschool math, preschool letters, learning counting, memory game, games, preschool, pre school, kids preschool, preschool games, games for kids, baby games, toddler games, counting numbers, letters, kids, flashcards, kids education, letters pronunciation, words pronunciation, preschool words, preschool math, learning math, math for kids, abc, ABC, math practice, alphabet, learning alphabet, kids counting, learning abc, abc pronunciation, 123, counting numbers, kids numbers, kids letters practice, fun for kids, practice for kids, fish game for kids, kids, preschool education, education for preschool kids, education for preschool toddlers