On the Budget Day, this section will be updated with relevant updates by KPMG Tax Experts.
Legal Statement: http://www.kpmg.com/Global/en/Pages/onlinedisclaimer.aspx
You always need a simple tool to control how much you want to spend this month. Essentially you need lists with bills, and a calendar where you can see your overdue payments, planned payments, and check what has already been paid off. Bills Organizer are made to help those needs! Make your ongoing monthly financial planning an easy and pleasant task!
It is the Pro edition of Bill Organizer Free
- Different View of Bills : Calendar and List
- Add,Modify and Delete Bills
- Separate Paid Date
- Mark as Paid Button on each unpaid bill
- Recurrent Bills : Weekly, 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks, 4 Weeks, 5 Weeks, 6 Weeks, 7 Weeks, 8 Weeks,30 days, Monthly, 2 Months, 3 Months, 6 Months, Yearly
- View Over due,Today, Next 10 days bills when the app starts up
- View paid/unpaid bills of a recurrent bill
- Identify the state of bills by individual marker on dates
- Color Codes for payable and receivable
- Automatically mark bill as paid
- Widget showing count and amount of Overdue, Today,Next 10 days Bills
- Statistics : Pie Chart, Bar Chart
- Supports local decimal separator
- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate bill amounts
- Add bills with categories, amount,priority, payable/receivable, notes
- Reminder about bills : Same day, one day before, two days before and a week before
- Different Calendar Designs
- Pre Defined Bills : Templates
- Add, Edit and Delete Categories
- Share a Bill
- Shows this month/today total paid amount,unpaid amount
- Search Bill by Name or Bill Notes
- Simple and Easy to use
- Filter Bills by Payable, Receivable
- Export as csv and html
- Backup and Restore to/from SD Card.
- DropBox Backup/Restore
- Different Currency Support
- Order List by Name/Status/Type/Priority/Date
- Payable and receivable amount separate in list view and bills view
- Write to SD card permission to export payments
- Vibrate to remind payment
- Internet permissions : To upload and download backup file from dropbox
Note : Please do not move the application to the SD card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Demo version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Thanks for your support!!
Keywords: bills reminder, bill reminder, bill tracker, bills organizer, bill organizer, bill tracking, bills organizer, bills tracking,bills manager,bill reminder,reminder,bill tracks.expense tracker,expenses,:Bills reminder. expense, bills, my bills, bill organiser, remind, , smart bills , bills calendar , Bouncy bills, bouncy bill , mo bills , mo bill , my bills, bill organiser, remind, expense manager, expense organizer, money manager , money network, bills tracker ,
Why use this app?
Business owners: Currently, the IRS allows business owners to deduct 55 cents per mile of business related miles driven. This can add up over the year to be a substantial tax deduction that many business owners don’t take advantage of. This simple app fulfills the requirements of the IRS for documentation needed to claim these deductions.
We suggest that at the end of each month or year you email yourself a copy of the Biz-Mile Tracker report and store it in a save place so that you can print it out in case you are ever audited. This app is a real peace of mind for those who take these business mile deductions. Just do it at the start and finish of your business drive. You’re business miles are now documented as required by the IRS!
Employees: If your employer reimburses you for your business miles, this app will probably satisfy their requirement for documentation. You can send a Biz -Mile Tracker report to them by email or send one to yourself and print out a copy for them. How easy can it get?
How it works:
1. Enter a new record by entering the minimal information required by the IRS on the Add New Record page.
2. When you are ready for a report of your mileage, you may view the totals on the View/Edit page and/or email a report of all information or send it to your SD Card.
3. When you send the report by email at the end of the year, print it out, file and store it in case of an audit. The documentation from the report will be sufficient in reporting your business miles deductions in case of an IRS audit.
The application’s ultimate goal is to replace your physical copies of the Code, Regulations and IRBs (Rev. Rul., Rev. Proc., T.D., Temporary Regulations, etc.) with electronic versions that are always up-to-date, while giving you some frequently requested advanced features making it easy to read and manage the law.
The Code and Regulations incorporated into TouchTax are full version electronic adaptations of the official law published by the Office of the Law Revision Counsel of the United States House of Representatives, the Treasury Department and the U.S. Government Printing Office. As of January 2014, TouchTax contains the latest publications of the Preliminary USC Internal Revenue Code (current through December 2, 2013) and Regulations (current as of January 2014). The Internal Revenue Bulletins are updated weekly from the official Internal Revenue Service sources. (Newest Regulations are included in the Internal Revenue Bulletins.)
TouchTax is expected to be updated as soon as new versions of the Code and Regulations are made available. Internal Revenue Bulletins are updated approximately weekly and appear automatically on your device (as soon as it's connected to the Internet). The next official version of the Code and Regulations is expected to be available in June 2014 (that's when the federal government publishes the updated versions).
* Offline access to all sections of the Code and Regulations
* Crosslinks between Code and Regulations
* Keyword search of Code, Regulations and Internal Revenue Bulletins
* Bookbrowse feature
* Table of contents and easy chapter, subchapter, etc. browsing
* Increase and reduce font size
* Email sections
* Take notes
* Open Code, Regulations or Internal Revenue Bulletins as PDF version
* Bookmark Code and Regulation sections
* Fullscreen view
If you enjoy using TouchTax, please consider leaving positive feedback in the application market. Read "Getting Started" on the support site for more information on how to get started with your Code and Regulation reading using TouchTax.
- Calendar of events;
- Geo-services for the optimal path planning. Now you can see all the places on the map - business meetings, negotiations, and you can take it into account in planning new activities;
- The ability to add a personal rss feed and always be aware of interesting events;
- News block will take time on the road and will be aware of the global trends and events;
- Important events are always reminded of their approach.
*NOTE*: If you face issues in capturing pic, use your device camera by changing in "Settings" page
(1) Using 'Scan & Upload' feature, you can scan / capture receipt (paper receipt) using phone camera and upload to the server
(2) Append multiple images for long receipt
(3) View report of your spending dynamically by click of a button
(4) e-Receipt Support - By emailing the pdf/image/doc file or the eReceipt email to email@example.com from your login email-id, your electronic receipt will be automatically uploaded to your Inbox.
(5) Backup paper receipts to SD Card or Dropbox account
(6) OCR (Initial beta Version) - Total,Tax, Retailer extraction, if OCR setting is enabled in Settings page.
(7) Automatic tagging of Retailer/Category using the retailer GPS location and previously scanned receipt location.
(8) Ability to change default currency to USD, AUD, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HUF, ILS, INR, JPY, MXN, MYR, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN, SGD, SEK, TWD or THB
(9) Search for any receipt by retailer name or category
(10) Using 'Enter & Upload' feature, track expenses paid by cash or with no paper receipt
(11) Location Report by capturing the location from where your receipt is captured. This will give you the motivation to scan the receipt immediately
(12)Four Digit Passcode added for smart extra security
(13)Bar/Pie chart report can be generated for one to twelve months
(14)PDF/XLS/Zip-PaperReceipts report can be generated and can be emailed to you email-id.
(15)Option to use your inbuilt device camera app
(16)Set default payment type to creditcard, cash or check.
(17)Business Miles travelled can be tracked for tax reimbursement.
(18) Auto Exchange Rate calculation
https://www.numreceipt.com can be accessed from a browser to view your receipt from anytime, anywhere and from any device with a browser.
(1) Web Receipt Inbox which shows the paper receipts sorted by date
(2) Web Receipt Gallery which shows the complete paper receipts for the last two months
(3) Web Receipt Calendar, which shows your spending by month, week or day. You can track on which day, you are really spending too much
(4) Web Digital Receipts into PDF & XLS reports, which can be used for reimbursement of your expenses
(5) Web Category add/delete feature
(6) Web Bulk upload of receipts for uploading more than one receipt
(7) Web Reports, which shows the previous/current month comparison and helps in tracking your expenses
(8) Integration to quickbooks
(9) CreditCard Statement Receipt Match
Note: We have tested the app on Samsung Galaxy S3 and few HTC phones. As, it is very difficult to test camera in different hardware types, we have added a feature to use your device camera, by modifying in settings page. So, if you have issues in using NumReceipt camera app, you can use your device camera app in reduced resolution mode. If you find issues, please take the time to email to our support using the Feedback link from our website or directly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our app can act as "receipt tracker" , "receipt organizer", "receipt scanne", "expense manager" / "expense tracker" , "receiptmatch", "receipt save" , "receipt pictures" app & also as a wave of travel apps (like.. trip- "expensecollector", trip - "expense cloud" , travel - "expense tracker", travel - "receipt hog" ,travel receipt ninja, travel - "expense report" - "smart receipts" , "expense and mileage tracker")
If you are happy with our neat and smart way of tracking receipts using our app, please rate & support us by upgrading to PLUS/PRO using Visa, mastercard, discover or amex bank cards. If not, please email us at email@example.com and we will respond back in less than 48 hours
"LEGAL ORGANIZER" è un' applicazione Android pensata per avvocati, praticanti e in generale per tutti coloro che lavorano in studi legali.
OTTIMIZZATA PER TABLET
si ringrazia TuttoAndroid
Con "Legal Organizer" potrai memorizzare sul tuo smartphone i dati di tutte le tue pratiche, i contatti utili e tenere nota di tutti gli impegni grazie ad una utile agenda. Inoltre avrai la possibilità di impostare notifiche per ricordare le tue scadenze.
•Archivio pratiche: inserisci, modifica o cancella le pratiche di cui ti occupi. Tramite il tasto "mail" è possibile inviare il riepilogo della pratica (Info Generali, Stato Pratica) ad un indirizzo mail. In ogni pratica puoi inserire
◦Informazioni Generali : Titolo pratica, Oggetto, Ufficio Giudiziario, Numero Ruolo, Nome Giudice
◦Eventi quali scadenze, impegni e udienze. Durante la creazione degli eventi è possibile impostare una notifica sul telefono come promemoria(spuntare la casella "Imposta Promemoria" e selezionare data e ora della notifica)
◦Contatti relativi alla pratica e divisi in 5 differenti categorie : Parti, Controparti, Avvocati, Consulenti, Uffici. Cliccando su un contatto è possibile utilizzarlo per telefonare o inviare mail (solo se il contatto è presente nella Rubrica del telefono)
◦Note: possibilità di inserire appunti o di scattare foto
Stato Pratica: per ogni pratica è possibile registrarne lo stato e le attività intraprese. I possibili stati della pratica sono divisi in diverse Categorie; le Categorie inserite nell'app sono "Stragiudiziale", "Giudiziale", "Esecuzione" , "Ricorso per Decreto Ingiuntivo", "Locazione". L'utente ha la possibilità di inserire categorie personalizzate utilizzando il tasto "AGGIUNGI CATEGORIA".
•Agenda: tiene nota di tutti gli eventi inseriti segnalando anche a quale pratica fanno riferimento.
L'Agenda è sincronizzata con il Google Calendar collegato all'account principale del dispositivo.
•Appunti: è possibile memorizzare brevi note. Utile quando è necessario appuntare delle informazioni rapidamente.
•Contatti: Elenco globale di tutti i contatti relativi all'attività e e divisi in 5 differenti categorie : Parti, Controparti, Avvocati, Consulenti, Uffici. Cliccando su un contatto è possibile utilizzarlo per telefonare o inviare mail (solo se il contatto è presente nella Rubrica del telefono)
•Strumenti: funzioni per la memorizzazione e archiviazione di elementi utili allo svolgimento dell'attività
◦Foto: scattare foto a documenti, verbali, cose e persone
◦Recorder: registrare conversazioni e suoni
◦Galleria: rivedere le foto scattate
◦Rivalutazioni: questo strumento permette di calcolare gli Interessi Legali e Rivalutazioni ISTAT di un determinato capitale (in euro). Le rivalutazioni sono eseguite secondo l’indice FOI ISTAT senza tabacchi. L'indice ISTAT considerato parte dal 1996.
•Dati: gestione e messa in sicurezza dei dati:
◦Backup: crea un file di backup sulla SDCard per salvaguardare i dati memorizzati (file memorizzati nella cartella "legalorganizer_backup")
◦Ripristino: utilizza un file di backup per ripristinare i dati. Toccando l'icona della mail è possibile inviare il file dati ad un qualsiasi indirizzo mail (utile per trasferire i dati su altri dispositivi Android)
°Dropbox: sfrutta la potenza di Dropbox per sincronizzare i tuoi dati fra più dispostivi Android. E' sufficiente un account gratuito di Dropbox. Condividendo un account fra più utenti è possibile aggiornare i dati di tutti i dispositivi dello Studio Legale.
◦Reset Dati: cancella tutti i dati.
Questa app usa la libreria Caldroid.
Should you have a problem in the leased property, this is the application which will help you call service providers and sort it out. You can call, text or e-mail the service providers.
Application is also appropriate for homeowners aiming at organizing their service providers. To do so, choose Settings and swich to a single property. Then, you can create your provider lists.
1. In next version there will be Payment organizer - calendar with reminders presenting how much you owe and others owe you, and when is the due date.
2. Afterthat will be developed Inventory organizer - list of the supplied inventory and the status of the all part of the rooms.
Life isn't about balance. Balance is for for scales, not the many roles we play in our lives. Rather, life is about harmony. Just like an orchestra or band has musical instruments all playing at different volumes during different times during a symphony or song, so do our lives. Rather, than have all the instruments play at the same volume for the same number of notes, songs are composed to bring out the best in the instruments.
Think of your life as a song or symphony and the roles are the instruments. How will you compose your song to bring about the best?
The Life System Organizer focuses on 5 key instruments in our lives:
These key instruments create the foundation of the beautiful music called life. Using the Life System Organizer will help women with home based businesses that are also raising a family to find that right mix of these instruments.
It's time to get in SYNC (Systemize Your Neurotic Chaos) so that you can find harmony.
Download the free Life System Organizer App to:
- Receive tips to help you organize your life
- Take the Super Busy Bonkers Quiz
- Stay updated on Life System Organizer Events
- Purchase memberships and schedule appointments right from your smartphone
- Access our blogs, website, previous newsletters and quick quests
- Connect with us on social media and fanwall
- Stay organized with our daily "Quick Quests"
- Use our tip calculator
- Use our QR Scanner
- And many more features to help make your life easier!
If you are a business traveler who needs to file expense reports, or a small business owner who needs to keep track of receipts for Tax Season, we've got you covered.
Gingerly expense tracker app's unique features are:
◆ Intuitive entering of expenses: Location-based service detects where you are, all you have to do is enter the amount.
◆ Take a picture of your receipts which are then associated with the physical location of the expense
◆ Generate expense reports (currently PDF only, CSV coming soon) and email them from the app
◆ All your expenses and receipts stored on your device
◆ Proximity notifications when you visit that business again, clicking which you get to see all expenses and receipts you've entered at that location
◆ Set monthly budget and then allocate it across multiple categories using our unique slider-based UI
◆ Gingerly remembers the businesses and the time when you visit them. So if you forget to enter an expense at a business, you can do so easily when you come back home. Just start typing the name of a business, and we'll autocomplete the business name, and tie that expense to the exact location and time when you were there.
◆ Privacy aware: all your location info always stays on your device and never reaches our servers.
◆ Backups: We always backup your expense information and receipts, to save you from accidental deletion of data on your device. We are working on a feature to allow you to restore data back on your phone, in case you lose the data on the phone or change devices.
◆ Small app size, only 5 MB unlike most competing apps
◆ Best of all, Gingerly is FREE. You only pay if you need to file an expense report.
◆ Upgrade to Premium Version to get unlimited expense reports and you can also turn ads off.
Gingerly works great for various types of users:
◆ Those who "forget": Our smart ambient sensing algorithm notifies you right when you are at the place of purchase, removing the need to "remember" to open the app then or later. Before building Gingerly, we'd tried all the personal finance management apps: Mint.com, Lemon, Expensify, however, never ended up using them since we'd simply forget to open the app.
◆ Frequent business traveler? Gingerly discovers & remember your favorite venues (airport lounges, car rental, hotels, restaurants) and prompts you as soon as you reach that venue to enter your expense right there.
◆ Shopoholics: Next time you are at a store to return something, open the app, and Gingerly will show you all your receipts neatly organized by date for that store. Note that some retailers may not accept a scanned receipt. No problems, we are bringing the capability to print the receipt from your phone in an upcoming release.
Gingerly is a product borne out of several months of hard work. We deeply care about helping people save money and achieving their goals. If you love the app, please do review it, so others can discover it too. If you have any bug reports, please do contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or twitter (http://twitter.com/savegingerly).
Quickly scan your receipts using the camera on your phone or tablet to ease the pain of filing your reimbursements, expenses, insurance claims, prescriptions, or other such activities! Then recycle that paper, as your receipts are securely stored in your online account.
Take a picture and relax. We take care of the rest. In minutes, you’ll receive a confirmation back with all the data you need - vendor name, date, amount, taxes and more.
You can organize, analyze or export your data however you’d like before you file that expense claim. You can even set reminders to make sure you don’t miss an expense deadline.
ACCURATE RECEIPT RECOGNITION
Hello Receipts™ is the most accurate receipt scanning service available for smartphones and tablets, hands-down. We notify you when your receipt is processed so there's no guessing on your part.
PAPER RECEIPTS - JUST TAKE A PICTURE
Unlike other services, we keep it simple. Just snap a picture of the receipt when you get it, send it, and you're done.
DIGITAL RECEIPTS - JUST EMAIL IT IN
Got email receipts? Just email it to email@example.com and it's added to your account automatically. It's really that simple!
AT YOUR FINGERTIPS ANYWHERE
Organize receipts, track expenses, review your reports on your PHONE, TABLET, DESKTOP or BY EMAIL!
TAG, FILTER AND EXPORT
Your data is always yours. You can download your receipt information at any time in PDF, CSV, or other formats.
Send your accounting department or clients professional, accurate and organized expense reports right from your phone.
SAFE N’ SOUND
Rest assured, your data and copies of your receipts are backed up, kept safe, and available wherever you are.
MONEY IN YOUR POCKET
Keep your expenses accurate and organized with our nifty service, and you're more likely to submit them on time. (And get your reimbursement faster.)
Book a band or live entertainment or register yourself as an artist/group/band. EZY-Booking.com delivers quality entertainment for any gig at a venue, event or festival. EZY-Booking is online entertainment. Simply book a wedding band or event party band, a beautiful jazz band or singer or wedding DJ. EZY-Booking.com is an online talent agency. EZY-Booking delivers quality entertainment for jobs in Qatar, residency entertainment in Thailand, contract entertainment in Macau or one-night off events in Singapore and many more countries. Check the professional artist profiles, watch YouTube videos and listen to MP3's or book the artist with our advanced booking system.
The Event check-in process hasn't been easier, no more long lines or slow check-in processes.
The Pulsemob Check-in app allows Pulsemob (event organizers & staff) to check-in their attendees via its custom QR ticketing system that is directly reports back to your Pulsemob event management system.
From your pulsemob checkin app, you can also:
- View past and upcoming events
- Real Time ticket sales and attendance by check in
- Promote your event from the app to Facebook, Twitter or email.
- Search and checkin attendees manually.
- Single scan detection (Denied response if scanned more than once)
- Checkin compatible on iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, iPad 2, New iPad, and iPod Touch 4
- Connect and checkin attendees using local WiFi
- No device limit during the event (Multiple event staff use)
- Real time sync with your pulsemob account
- Offline Attendee Checkin
- Syncs all attendee data among different devices when you have internet connection
Pulsemob is an All-in-one solution that manages your event from Merchanting, Pre-launch, Registration, Ticketing, Checkin, During & Post event communication. Get started, sign up for your free account at www.Pulsemob.com today.
Pulsemob- "The pulse of your event"
This New Zealand designed app allows you to:
* Calculate or remove the GST component of a cost
* Work out how much personal tax you owe,
* Calculate PAYE for employers and employees
* Allows you to set a reminder for your provisional tax, GST and PAYE due dates, ensuring you never miss a payment.
* And you’ll have access to all the latest business and tax news.
Download the app now…!!
Disclaimer: This application is a complimentary tool and not intended to replace the official IRD Calculations and information .It Should not be relied upon for tax advice.All information provided are valid as at Nov 2011.