This is the full version, for testing you can also download the LITE version with restriction to save user defined settings.
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
ZeSplash Application lets you pick and choose the notifications and reminders you want to receive on your ZeSplash smartwatch!
- - Notifications: SMS / Email / Gmail / Google Calendar / Facebook / Twitter*
- - Reminders: Appointment / Exercice / Medicine / Drink Water*
- - Weather Forecast*
- - System Requirements: Android 2.3 + / Bluetooth 3.0 +
Learn more about ZeSplash: http://www.mykronoz.com/collections/zesplash/
Reads out your SMS, K9/Kaiten Emails, WhatsApp*, Telegram, Threema**, GTalk, Google Voice, Facebook and KakaoTalk messages.
Top App of The Year - ANDROID MAG [5/12]
"The rescue for frequent drivers - it includes absolutely everything one would need" - CHIP
"SMS, my Car and Me is the perfect solution for reading out messages" - COMPUTER BILD
As seen on AndroidPolice, XDA TV, Daily Mail and AndroidPit
*Root Access is recommended for WhatsApp on Android 4.0 or older!
**Long Threema messages are truncated
• You don't have to activate it, simply start Google Navigation/Car Home, connect to a Bluetooth device or plugin your headset
• Tasker/Locale support through plugin
• Use any language for the TTS (text-to-speech)!
• Ability to detect 24 different languages
• Bluetooth (Mono and Stereo) Headset support
• Reading out Caller ID (no mono Bluetooth support)
• Voice Commands for easy calling and writing back (online and offline, Bluetooth support!) Does only apply to SMS!
• Calls can automatically be answered
• Calls can automatically be send to the phone's speakers.
• Auto reply with SMS
• Widget to activate/deactivate the app with one touch
And many other features
If you are using an inbuilt car entertainment system, try the Demo first before purchasing the app!
Help us translating the app!
More information about the used permissions:
A recent study published by the Texas Transportation Institute has shown, that reading a text message while driving increases your reaction time to up to 4 seconds and that you are eleven times more likely not to see an obstacle.
This is the reason we created this app: To drive safely, but still being able to receive and write text messages.
This app is completely different from these other apps in the market; it uses extremely few resources, which let your device lasts longer, but yet gives you extremely powerful features.
Once the app is configured, you don't have to do anything anymore: If you want to, the app starts by it self if you put it in a cardock, if you connect to a bluetooth device or simply start Google's Car Home.
But the app goes even one step further to disburden you while driving: It may automatically accept all your calls after a set time or put them to your phone's speakers.
Also does it have an online or offline voice control that allows you to call back or send one of three user defined text messages without looking on your phone!
You think you have seen all these "SMS Readers" already and they're all the same? This one's not!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us! We answer every mail within a very short time!
By the way, the speech output sounds better with high quality TTS engines (like the Ivona one), but works as well with the stock one.
*These 3rd party Car Home Replacements work as well:
- Car Dashboard
- Car Home Ultra
- Custom Car Home
Also these Apps are supported:
- GO SMS
- Facebook Messenger
- Handcent SMS
- GoneMad Player
- NinjaSMS / Ninja SMS
- K-9 / Kaiten Email Client
Jarvis is not supported (please see Compatibility Center entry for more information about Jarvis issues)
Leave your phone in your pocket and send/receive SMS text messages on your tablet. Your SMS inbox is synced with your phone.
Your benefits with mysms Tablet Texting App:
- Send and receive text messages on your tablet
- Automatically sync SMS and MMS between your smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
- Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet (note that you still need to talk on your phone)*
- Free texting / SMS to other mysms users
*** PLEASE NOTE: This app is not self-contained.To be able to use mysms tablet, you have to have mysms installed on your Android smartphone. ***
IT’S THAT EASY:
1) Install mysms on your Android smartphone and register:
2) Start the mysms Tablet Texting App and log in using your number and password.
***** ANDROIDCOMMUNITY.COM: “mysms Tablet will allow you to sync all text messages between your smartphone, tablet and computer. You can also send an unlimited amount of free messages to other mysms users”
MYSMS TABLET FEATURES:
- Tablet texting: Send text messages / SMS on your tablet
- Receive text messages directly on your tablet
- Sync SMS text messages between smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
- Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror)
- Unlimited free texts to other mysms users
- Remote SMS: Send SMS text messages online on your tablet via your mobile carrier
- Phone calls: Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet*
- Call logs: Display the history of your missed calls, incoming calls and outgoing calls
- Notifications on incoming messages on your tablet
- Multimedia: Send pictures and files
- No new number: mysms uses your existing phone number
- SMS backup
- MMS Sync
- Save texts to Evernote*
This application is your text messenger or messaging app on your tablet. No more annoying typing on your smartphone! Download mysms on your tablet and phone and start texting from your tablet. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your mobile phone.
mysms is not only a great SMS texting app, you can even make voice calls on your tablet (Bluetooth headset required). Dial on your tablet, talk on your phone.*
Connect mysms with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive or Email. Forward your messages to Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive or save your SMS and MMS in your email account. mysms serves as an SMS backup and archive.
* This is a Premium feature
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just contact us at http://support.mysms.com. We’re trying to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter @mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
● send receive message
● check whether device is in range, PING function
● assign contact to device
● encrypt messages
Communication takes place directly between two devices equipped with this software, devices must be within communication range, devices must be paired and Bluetooth adapter must be enabled
If after pairing added device is not visible click on refresh button next to devices list, if didn't help go to settings and select "All devices"
If send button was pressed, but message was not received by other device, check message status icon
● if it's RED means that message was not delivered
● if it's GREEN delivered
● if it's BLUE, program is sending message, please wait
● permission to read and write contact is required for binding device to contact
● electromagnetic interference, obstacles can cause communication problems and ping function can return a negative result even though the devices are close to each other
This app is offered free of charge in order to serve as a reference implementation for Spring Design and its parent company’s patents with multi-screens applications. Spring Design’s issued patent numbers can be seen at www.springdesign.com
This is a full release and has no ads. ScreenShare works as a pair. We require it to be installed on both your tablet and your phone in order to share screen and content between devices.
ScreenShare includes two major mini-apps: ScreenShare organizer and ScreenShare browser. ScreenShare organizer can let you share and play your phone contents (photos, videos, music, documents, etc.) to your tablet or TV (via HDMI cable) and export your phone contents to your tablet storage. ScreenShare browser is highly recommended by TabletPCReview: "With ScreenShare Browser, you don't have to be in range of a Wi-Fi signal to get your tablet online. .... The app's performance is rock solid.”
This product does NOT have a remote desktop function or mirroring. ScreenShare has unique benefits: both tablet and phone devices can have distinct screen outputs and inputs to access content on the phone concurrently.
* When you want to stream video or download large files in ScreenShare Browser via the ScreenShare service, we recommend that you to switch the ScreenShare connection to Wi-Fi (phone and tablet connect to the same Wi-Fi network or connect the tablet to the phone's mobile hotspot.)
* Supports HTTPS for Android 3.0+ devices.
Keywords: Share remote device content, wireless media sharing, dual screen apps, two-way input streaming or beaming, Air Droid and AirPlay
If you love WebSMS to send free messages, you'll probably love SMSdroid too.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in market won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/smsdroid/
When the device is connected to the desktop application, all SMS are syncronized automatically to the desktop. You are able to check your SMS in different views: inbox, sent and conversations.
The application stays active in windows task bar and when a new SMS or incoming call is received a notification with text preview is displayed.
In the notification panel, you have the ability to immediately send a text reply or just click on the call button to call the contact.
Print/preview, copy and paste is fully supported and you can search between you messages in all folders.
The contacts are also transfered from the mobile along with contact pictures to PC. It's easy to search between your contacts and to send SMS to one or more contacts. You can also send to groups / categories.
In the Send SMS dialog you have the option to perform a spell checking (word required). You can also request for a delivery report to make sure the receiver got the message.
With a single click on "Auto Reply" the application will send a automatic reply to a SMS or a missed call. If you like you can also add more sophisticated rules when a SMS is recived (like send e-mail, start other applications, forward the SMS and more).
If you like to store the SMS for future you can export the SMS and save them in SMS Archive. This is a separate application just to save the SMS on a safe place on your computer.
You can also make calls from the desktop.
Since this is a true desktop application not running in browser, like most other software in this category, it has a very good look and feel and naturally integrates in windows desktop environment.
More recently added features:
* Emtions Icons in the conversation view.
* Windows 7 jump list.
* Language instant translation for missing texts.
* Print / Preview SMS thread and Copy to Clipboard
* Copy SMS thread to Clipboard
* Make calls from desktop
* Reconnect from device
You can connect with bluetooth, WiFi or USB cable.
SMS Control Center is supported in 17 different languages. If your language is not supported, you can contact us to add it.
Download the desktop parts from www.smscontrolcenter.com/google_play
-Check your Service Plan
-Check your Service End Date
-Buy Airtime (with a previously registered credit or debit card)
The Straight Talk My Account app also helps provide a better data experience by automatically connecting to available Wi-Fi hotspots whenever you’re near them. The app performs a test of each hotspot to ensure that you are only connected to quality hotspots.
Download the new version of this app and start enjoying the convenience today!
TabletSMS is a tablet extension for DeskSMS. Setup is easy:
1) Install and log into the latest version of DeskSMS on your phone:
2) Install TabletSMS on your tablet.
3) You're done! Your messages will quickly show up on your tablet, and you can get to texting!
Unlike other solutions, you don't need to be on the same wifi network, or connect via bluetooth. It even works if you don't have your phone with you! Got an internet connection? TabletSMS will work.
More information about DeskSMS:
DeskSMS forwards your text (and MMS!) messages to your GMail, Google Chat, and DeskSMS Chrome extension! And if you reply back, the recipient gets a text from your number!
You can use your favorite IM client (Beejive, Trillian, etc) or email client to send text messages from your phone number!
Download DeskSMS on your phone, and then use your an IM or email client from your PC or tablet to send text messages!
Step 1) Install DeskSMS on your *phone*.
Step 2) Install a chat client or use gmail on your desktop PC or tablet (like a XOOM)
Step 3) Have a friend send you an SMS, and respond from your desktop PC or tablet!
View your conversations on the DeskSMS Website:
DeskSMS Chrome Extension:
DeskSMS Firefox Extension:
DeskSMS Tablet Extension:
We recommend using Gmail filters to keep your inbox organized!
Use the DeskSMS widget to quickly toggle which notifications you get!
For incoming Google Talk messages, remember to approve the contact from email@example.com!
Not getting your message on your computer? Try logging in again. Verify that your default SMS app is enabled.
Phone not syncing? Try relogging back into the DeskSMS android application.
Issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To use AT&T Messages on your Android tablet (version 3.2 of the Android operating system and higher), press install, then open the app and log in using your AT&T User ID and you are ready to go!
• AT&T Messages uses your mobile phone number regardless of which device you use.
• View, manage and respond to messages from your phone, tablet or computer. For example, start a text message conversation on your phone and continue it on your tablet, or manage messages online and text a response from your computer.
• Users of the AT&T Messages Android phone app also have their voicemail messages included in their message inbox. Voicemail shows up as visual voicemail in your inbox so you can select which one you want to listen to from your phone, tablet or computer.
• Conversations are organized by person - Communications are organized by person and sorted by when you receive them.
Requires Android 3.2 OS or higher tablet. Your texts are copied to and stored in your network inbox so that they are available on the web and tablet. If you no longer want your messages copied to your network inbox, visit www.att.com/messagesfaq for details on how to remove the service. An unlimited messaging plan is highly recommended with this application. Compatible device required. Standard messaging and data rates apply. For details, go to att.com/messages.
AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc. © 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
You want to send a message to all Friends for Christmas or because you change your mobile number? This app is made for you!
- Select contacts with a list
- Create Group gathering several contacts together
- Integrate sent messages in the main SMS app
- Delivery reports
Please send any suggestions to my mail address or post it on the project page!
GPL code / project page : http://mathux.org/gitweb/?p=MultiSmsSender.git;a=summary
Contact me if you are interested in translating the app in Spanish, Swedish ... !
Please contact me for crashes.
Special thanks to Translator:
- Moorhuhn for the German translation
- Jose de Ângelis for the Portuguese (Brazil) translation
- Egidio "Infinity" Pignatelli for the Italian translation
- Khalid EL BOUKHARI for the Arabic translation
- Shildyakov Alexey for the Russian translation
* This application notifies when Bluetooth connects or disconnects to/from a device.
* Notification is by a sound-alert and an on-screen notification message.
* This is useful especially in cases where the Bluetooth connects to a device without the user knowing about it, thus, changing voice path without user awareness.
* Also it notifies charge power on/off events (can be enabled or disabled).
* You need to have the main Tablet Talk app already installed to use this theme. It is not a standalone app. This theme is for the tablet app only (it does not need to be installed on your phone).
How to use:
1. Install the Simple Blue theme onto your tablet.
2. Open Tablet Talk: Menu-> Settings-> Appearance-> Theme-> SimpleBlue.
Congrats! The theme is now loaded.
How to uninstall:
1. Open your device's Android Settings-> Apps.
2. Select "TabletTalk SimpleBlue Theme"-> Uninstall.
- Simple to use
- Full control over who can and cannot see your location
- Your information is secure - Hemisphere uses the same security technology as Google for their apps
- Easy on your battery
- Get directions to your friends with a tap
- Install the app on both your phone and tablet!
- If you have trouble connecting, turn bluetooth off and on on both devices. If that doesn't work, restart both devices.
- If you don't receive incoming messages on the tablet, and you are running Go SMS, make sure to uncheck "disable other message notification" in the Go SMS settings.
- This is a trial version with a limited number of sent messages. If you like it, please purchase the full version with unlimited messages!
TexTab is an SMS app for Android phones and tablets. It allows you to send and receive SMS messages on your tablet, as if you were sending them from your phone. Once a connection is established between your phone and tablet using bluetooth, you can send messages using TexTab, and received messages will show up on the tablet.
- Honeycomb optimized, though not required
- Contact information is pulled from your synced Google contacts
- Widget to enable/disable TexTab. Widget also displays connection information
- Notifications for received messages on tablet