This is the full version, for testing you can also download the LITE version with restriction to save user defined settings.
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
ZeSplash Application lets you pick and choose the notifications and reminders you want to receive on your ZeSplash smartwatch!
- - Notifications: SMS / Email / Gmail / Google Calendar / Facebook / Twitter*
- - Reminders: Appointment / Exercice / Medicine / Drink Water*
- - Weather Forecast*
- - System Requirements: Android 2.3 + / Bluetooth 3.0 +
Learn more about ZeSplash: http://www.mykronoz.com/collections/zesplash/
Leave your phone in your pocket and send/receive SMS text messages on your tablet. Your SMS inbox is synced with your phone.
Your benefits with mysms Tablet Texting App:
- Send and receive text messages on your tablet
- Automatically sync SMS and MMS between your smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
- Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet (note that you still need to talk on your phone)*
- Free texting / SMS to other mysms users
*** PLEASE NOTE: This app is not self-contained.To be able to use mysms tablet, you have to have mysms installed on your Android smartphone. ***
IT’S THAT EASY:
1) Install mysms on your Android smartphone and register:
2) Start the mysms Tablet Texting App and log in using your number and password.
***** ANDROIDCOMMUNITY.COM: “mysms Tablet will allow you to sync all text messages between your smartphone, tablet and computer. You can also send an unlimited amount of free messages to other mysms users”
MYSMS TABLET FEATURES:
- Tablet texting: Send text messages / SMS on your tablet
- Receive text messages directly on your tablet
- Sync SMS text messages between smartphone, tablet and computer (pc & mac)
- Sync messages and calls between two smartphones (-> download mysms mirror)
- Unlimited free texts to other mysms users
- Remote SMS: Send SMS text messages online on your tablet via your mobile carrier
- Phone calls: Answer, dismiss, mute or dial a call on your tablet*
- Call logs: Display the history of your missed calls, incoming calls and outgoing calls
- Notifications on incoming messages on your tablet
- Multimedia: Send pictures and files
- No new number: mysms uses your existing phone number
- SMS backup
- MMS Sync
- Save texts to Evernote*
This application is your text messenger or messaging app on your tablet. No more annoying typing on your smartphone! Download mysms on your tablet and phone and start texting from your tablet. mysms uses your existing mobile number, contacts and SMS text messages from your mobile phone.
mysms is not only a great SMS texting app, you can even make voice calls on your tablet (Bluetooth headset required). Dial on your tablet, talk on your phone.*
Connect mysms with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive or Email. Forward your messages to Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive or save your SMS and MMS in your email account. mysms serves as an SMS backup and archive.
* This is a Premium feature
We’d love to hear from you! Do you have a suggestion, question or comment? Just contact us at http://support.mysms.com. We’re trying to reply within 24 hours during weekdays.
You can also reach us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mysms, Twitter @mysms and Google+ http://gplus.to/mysms.
This app is offered free of charge in order to serve as a reference implementation for Spring Design and its parent company’s patents with multi-screens applications. Spring Design’s issued patent numbers can be seen at www.springdesign.com
This is a full release and has no ads. ScreenShare works as a pair. We require it to be installed on both your tablet and your phone in order to share screen and content between devices.
ScreenShare includes two major mini-apps: ScreenShare organizer and ScreenShare browser. ScreenShare organizer can let you share and play your phone contents (photos, videos, music, documents, etc.) to your tablet or TV (via HDMI cable) and export your phone contents to your tablet storage. ScreenShare browser is highly recommended by TabletPCReview: "With ScreenShare Browser, you don't have to be in range of a Wi-Fi signal to get your tablet online. .... The app's performance is rock solid.”
This product does NOT have a remote desktop function or mirroring. ScreenShare has unique benefits: both tablet and phone devices can have distinct screen outputs and inputs to access content on the phone concurrently.
* When you want to stream video or download large files in ScreenShare Browser via the ScreenShare service, we recommend that you to switch the ScreenShare connection to Wi-Fi (phone and tablet connect to the same Wi-Fi network or connect the tablet to the phone's mobile hotspot.)
* Supports HTTPS for Android 3.0+ devices.
Keywords: Share remote device content, wireless media sharing, dual screen apps, two-way input streaming or beaming, Air Droid and AirPlay
If you love WebSMS to send free messages, you'll probably love SMSdroid too.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in market won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/smsdroid/
To use AT&T Messages on your Android tablet (version 3.2 of the Android operating system and higher), press install, then open the app and log in using your AT&T User ID and you are ready to go!
• AT&T Messages uses your mobile phone number regardless of which device you use.
• View, manage and respond to messages from your phone, tablet or computer. For example, start a text message conversation on your phone and continue it on your tablet, or manage messages online and text a response from your computer.
• Users of the AT&T Messages Android phone app also have their voicemail messages included in their message inbox. Voicemail shows up as visual voicemail in your inbox so you can select which one you want to listen to from your phone, tablet or computer.
• Conversations are organized by person - Communications are organized by person and sorted by when you receive them.
Requires Android 3.2 OS or higher tablet. Your texts are copied to and stored in your network inbox so that they are available on the web and tablet. If you no longer want your messages copied to your network inbox, visit www.att.com/messagesfaq for details on how to remove the service. An unlimited messaging plan is highly recommended with this application. Compatible device required. Standard messaging and data rates apply. For details, go to att.com/messages.
AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc. © 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
-Check your Service Plan
-Check your Service End Date
-Buy Airtime (with a previously registered credit or debit card)
The Straight Talk My Account app also helps provide a better data experience by automatically connecting to available Wi-Fi hotspots whenever you’re near them. The app performs a test of each hotspot to ensure that you are only connected to quality hotspots.
Download the new version of this app and start enjoying the convenience today!
TabletSMS is a tablet extension for DeskSMS. Setup is easy:
1) Install and log into the latest version of DeskSMS on your phone:
2) Install TabletSMS on your tablet.
3) You're done! Your messages will quickly show up on your tablet, and you can get to texting!
Unlike other solutions, you don't need to be on the same wifi network, or connect via bluetooth. It even works if you don't have your phone with you! Got an internet connection? TabletSMS will work.
More information about DeskSMS:
DeskSMS forwards your text (and MMS!) messages to your GMail, Google Chat, and DeskSMS Chrome extension! And if you reply back, the recipient gets a text from your number!
You can use your favorite IM client (Beejive, Trillian, etc) or email client to send text messages from your phone number!
Download DeskSMS on your phone, and then use your an IM or email client from your PC or tablet to send text messages!
Step 1) Install DeskSMS on your *phone*.
Step 2) Install a chat client or use gmail on your desktop PC or tablet (like a XOOM)
Step 3) Have a friend send you an SMS, and respond from your desktop PC or tablet!
View your conversations on the DeskSMS Website:
DeskSMS Chrome Extension:
DeskSMS Firefox Extension:
DeskSMS Tablet Extension:
We recommend using Gmail filters to keep your inbox organized!
Use the DeskSMS widget to quickly toggle which notifications you get!
For incoming Google Talk messages, remember to approve the contact from email@example.com!
Not getting your message on your computer? Try logging in again. Verify that your default SMS app is enabled.
Phone not syncing? Try relogging back into the DeskSMS android application.
Issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You want to send a message to all Friends for Christmas or because you change your mobile number? This app is made for you!
- Select contacts with a list
- Create Group gathering several contacts together
- Integrate sent messages in the main SMS app
- Delivery reports
Please send any suggestions to my mail address or post it on the project page!
GPL code / project page : http://mathux.org/gitweb/?p=MultiSmsSender.git;a=summary
Contact me if you are interested in translating the app in Spanish, Swedish ... !
Please contact me for crashes.
Special thanks to Translator:
- Moorhuhn for the German translation
- Jose de Ângelis for the Portuguese (Brazil) translation
- Egidio "Infinity" Pignatelli for the Italian translation
- Khalid EL BOUKHARI for the Arabic translation
- Shildyakov Alexey for the Russian translation
* You need to have the main Tablet Talk app already installed to use this theme. It is not a standalone app. This theme is for the tablet app only (it does not need to be installed on your phone).
How to use:
1. Install the Simple Blue theme onto your tablet.
2. Open Tablet Talk: Menu-> Settings-> Appearance-> Theme-> SimpleBlue.
Congrats! The theme is now loaded.
How to uninstall:
1. Open your device's Android Settings-> Apps.
2. Select "TabletTalk SimpleBlue Theme"-> Uninstall.
It allows importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import selected text from other apps.
-Text to voice
-Read web pages
-Play / Pause / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Make your phone say anything you want in many languages! Let your phone read the news for you!
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107986392540899459664
Do you want to make Free! Call? if you want, how it be to choose? This Video Calling Free Application guide you how to choose the best Video Calling Free, tips and trick, top best Video Calling Free and more!
Video Calling Free app is created for peoples who want to make free and high quality video/voice call & sms.
It provides detailed tutorials covered the most popular free video calls apps, such as Tango, Viber, Lines, Skype, Whatapps etc. For your convenience.
Make free video calls, and call phones to all your Facebook friends. First time need to login with Facebook and enjoy with unlimited video call whether Your friends on an Android, iPhone, Mac or PC, as well as IMs, no matter where they are. Just enjoy!!
Video Calling - Be Free to Communicate. Video Call and Voice call to anyone, anywhere with friends.
- • Auto connects your default Google account you don't need to type your password simply select next .
- • connect more Google accounts with Jabber XMPP option
- • Never miss a message with instant notifications
- • Display contact pictures.
- • Send Video, Images,file and audio.
- • Group conversations with your contacts.
- • Add custom background
- • Swipe the screen right to select XMPP option
- • Facebook users choose Jabber XMPP option and use your Facebook "Email Address" as your username
- • Please Note for send or receive file you need to secure the conversation first .and make sure your friends also uses Talk Secure or request your friend to install Talk Secure or other encryption-enabled app.
•• All screen sizes are supported••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Android 4.0 and up
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: email@example.com
Talk Secure is based on Guardian project.
App icons powered by Stephen Hutchings http://typicons.com.
- Simple to use
- Full control over who can and cannot see your location
- Your information is secure - Hemisphere uses the same security technology as Google for their apps
- Easy on your battery
- Get directions to your friends with a tap
- Install the app on both your phone and tablet!
- If you have trouble connecting, turn bluetooth off and on on both devices. If that doesn't work, restart both devices.
- If you don't receive incoming messages on the tablet, and you are running Go SMS, make sure to uncheck "disable other message notification" in the Go SMS settings.
- This is a trial version with a limited number of sent messages. If you like it, please purchase the full version with unlimited messages!
TexTab is an SMS app for Android phones and tablets. It allows you to send and receive SMS messages on your tablet, as if you were sending them from your phone. Once a connection is established between your phone and tablet using bluetooth, you can send messages using TexTab, and received messages will show up on the tablet.
- Honeycomb optimized, though not required
- Contact information is pulled from your synced Google contacts
- Widget to enable/disable TexTab. Widget also displays connection information
- Notifications for received messages on tablet