Want to know if your food is sustainable, wholesome, and honest? HowGood helps you find foods you can feel good about with simple ratings backed by extensive research. Search or scan product barcodes to quickly access the HowGood database of over 200,000 food product ratings.
Each product in the database undergoes rigorous research by the HowGood team and is given a rating on its impact across three benchmarks: Growing Guidelines, Processing Practices, and Company Conduct.
➜ meets 0 of 3 benchmarks
➜ Good meets 1 of 3 benchmarks
➜ Great meets 2 of 3 benchmarks
➜ Best meets 3 of 3 benchmarks
The HowGood ratings will show you which items are environmentally friendly, minimally processed, and ethically produced, helping you choose the products that meet your standards and align with your values.
Founded in 2007, HowGood is an independent research organization that rates food products on their environmental and social impact. Developed over 10 years, the HowGood research framework uses insights from farmers, industry experts, NGOs, scientists, and academics and data from over 350 sources to assign its ratings. With a mission to bring transparency to the food industry and support sustainable food production, HowGood has partnered with grocery stores and brands to provide shoppers with ratings to help them make informed purchasing decisions. For more information visit: 🔗 http://howgood.com.
• Featured product lists highlighting foods produced by industry leaders in sustainability
• Improved search functionality, including the ability to filter by product category
• Insights into product specific ratings and more robust explanations of research metrics
• Upgraded scanning capabilities to more easily access ratings with smartphone camera
• Smoother, more intuitive design for an enhanced user experience
🍅 🍆 🌽 🍠 🍇 🍈 🍉 🍊 🍋 🍌 🍍 🍎 🍏 🍐 🍑 🍒 🍓