A tie or necktie is a garment, conventionally worn around a man's neck with a collared shirt. There are several ways that the knot can be tied. A common, easy knot is the Four-In-Hand. However this is not the simplest knot. This step by Step Guide on How to Tie a Tie helps you Tie your knot like a professional.
The Various Knot's that are explained using Step by Step guide are:
Oriental or Small Knot
Easy way to learn how to tie a necktie. There is For the mathematical basis of tie knots. All the Instructions are explained using easy to use Pictures using from Wikimedia Commons. The easy to use Picture Based Instructions help you learn quickly on the spot. Whether its Bow ties or regular Knots irrespective of Shirt sizes you can learn how to do a Bow tie knot or How to tie.
Stuck before a important business meeting trying to learn how to Tie a Tie know? This app will come to your rescue. Tying the Knots is made super easy. If your question is how to tie a tie, this is the app for you.
Learn how to Tie and Tie and be a Gentleman. Improves your chance of getting better date.
Dictionary works in offline mode. Database will install on SD-card or in internal memory (if card is not exist).
The reader has several unique features:
- in Reader mode flashes words or phrases one by one sequentially on the screen, with regulated speed, similar to spritz technology.
- in 3D Stereo mode you can read with 3D effect on any device, without glasses.
- in overview mode you can scroll or flip pages in the same time.
- support pinch, spread and rotate gestures to change text size or screen orientation any time you need.
These features allows to turn reading into a useful and fascinating process, and reduce eye strain.
AutoReader allows to read much larger text, what's important not only for people with impaired vision.
But also, for example, in transport, on the go, on the running machine, etc. when focusing on a small text tiring for the eyes or impossible.
Moreover, 3D Stereo mode can even be beneficial for the eyes, if done right, the visual axis
are parallel (as when looking at the horizon), which relaxes the external eye muscles, and the focus is on the stereo pair,
that helps to synchronize the focus of both eyes, which is also useful, as it's often one eye focuses better than the other (we can be unaware of it, but simply feel tired).
Learn how to view stereograms: http://www.wikihow.com/View-Stereograms
Read for the benefit of your eyes! But that's not all, AutoReader allows you to read faster than usual.
AutoReader increases the speed of reading and helps get rid of subvocalization, one of the main factors slowing down the reading process. Subvocalization - it is hidden, unconscious movement of the lips, tongue and other organs of speech.
The habit to pronounce the words formed in the childhood, when learning to read, and does not disappear completely, without any special training.
Try to gradually increase the speed of displaying words (slide your finger up the screen), with the growth of speed the vocal apparatus is no longer keep up with the volume of information and no longer involved in the processing - information from the visual analyzer will be immediately sent to the meaning.
The feel is cool, as if you just catch the author's idea, not a speech.
You realize that you can read much faster and without much effort.
The app can be used as speed reading trainer.
List of features:
- Built-in file browser.
- Supported formats: PDF, Txt, Txt.zip, Fb2, Fb2.zip, Epub, (DOC and others are comming soon).
- Automatic detection of encoding.
- Smooth scrolling text (finger up / down).
- Flipping through the pages (finger left / right).
- Go to a random page number.
- Change the text size "on the fly" (zoom with two fingers).
- Rotate the screen at any time in any mode (tap the screen with two fingers and rotate it 90 degrees).
- Double click to go to another mode (from Overview mode to Reader, from mono to 3D Stereo mode and vice versa).
- Infinitely variable speed of text Reader (finger up / down the screen).
- View and move to the previous or next sentence in the Reader mode (finger left / right on the screen).
- Settings for the font, text color and background color.
- Select from over 20 background images for the Reader.
- Reader with intellectual division into short phrases.
Additional benefits in paid version:
- No speed limit,
- No Advertising.
If you'll get an error, please don't leave bad comment right away. Leave us a chance to fix it, send the error report (you'll see that option) and your comments. We are trying hard to make it work on every device.
speed reading, text reader, book reader, ebook, best reader app, ibook, amazon kindle, pdf reader, google books
Please send your suggestions here: email@example.com
or post on forum: http://bit.ly/SfMyjU
The How Money Walks application is the perfect companion to the How Money Walks book by Travis H. Brown. First developed for Android devices, and later to be released on iOS products, the How Money Walks application enables you to explore the IRS migration data yourself, using your tablet or smartphone. With the How Money Walks Pro application you can look up information based on your current location, or pick a state, county/MSA, address. You can also use the built-in QR code scanner to look up the various references through the How Money Walks book.
Finally, you have an easy way to sift through the mountains of IRS data. See what areas of your state are winners, and which are losing working wealth.
To get a demo of the How Money Walks application download How Money Walks Lite - a free version of the application with limited features. For access to all the data, download How Money Walks Pro for $2.99.