Download BookShout!’s elegant and celebrated eBook reader today which works seamlessly for all Android devices. Stock your digital shelf with bestsellers, share notes and highlights, get recommendations, read samples and post reviews. The BookShout app is also the only e-reading app that allows you to scan a physical book barcode and get the digital preview on your device.
This innovative yet simple reading app empowers you to discover new and great books. BookShout! has large selection bestselling books, and gives you innovative social and discovery features.
* Discover new and bestselling titles from your favorite authors in our extensive catalogue
* Spritz reader: Getting words into your brain faster
* Scan a physical book barcode and get the digital preview on your device
* Browse for books, get free previews, and enjoy customized recommendations
* Post reviews, share your thoughts, make notes and bookmark pages within the app
* Share books, quotes and notes to your favorite social sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
CONNECT WITH BOOKSHOUT! We always love hearing from our customers, so join us on Facebook and Twitter, or send us an email.
User can adjust the text moving speed and gradually can speed up his reading through the application. It accelerate reading, comprehension tests and give real word result.
The How Money Walks application is the perfect companion to the How Money Walks book by Travis H. Brown. First developed for Android devices, and later to be released on iOS products, the How Money Walks application enables you to explore the IRS migration data yourself, using your tablet or smartphone. With the How Money Walks Pro application you can look up information based on your current location, or pick a state, county/MSA, address. You can also use the built-in QR code scanner to look up the various references through the How Money Walks book.
Finally, you have an easy way to sift through the mountains of IRS data. See what areas of your state are winners, and which are losing working wealth.
To get a demo of the How Money Walks application download How Money Walks Lite - a free version of the application with limited features. For access to all the data, download How Money Walks Pro for $2.99.