Provided by PLACE STARS (http://www.placestars.com).
- SIMPLE: Very easy to use simple offline maps without hard-to-understand functionality. It’s just a map, and it’s very easy & simple to use! You don’t have to learn to use the Offline Map App, just download and start the app.
- USEFUL: The Offline Map App is very informative and you may check it yourself! It includes topical articles from Wikipedia - the online encyclopedia, edited and prepared for you by our editors to use offline in our application without Internet connection.
- COMPASS FEATURE: New compass feature helps users orient themselves while navigating in new destination.
- ADDRESS SEARCH: Find cities, streets, houses with our easy-to-use super search feature.
- POINTS OF INTEREST SEARCH: Filter and search any places - point of interest (POI) on our map based on categories such as restaurants, bars, night clubs, museums, parks and more.
- GET DIRECTIONS: Show routes to any point on the map - address, bookmark, POI (bar, café etc.)
- SAVE BOOKMARKS: Easily save current location to bookmarks and display it on the map anytime.
- MAPS ARE AVAILABLE OFFLINE: Download and store the entire map data in your mobile phone locally, and use the map without internet connection. There are no roaming charges, as long as the application is completely offline and it doesn’t use internet to access the data at all. Maps work anywhere!
- NO MOBILE ROAMING CHARGES: Offline map - means no online connection and no internet roaming - no payments for using maps. Application stores maps on SD flash card or internal memory of your mobile device and uses them every time you start it, so it works without internet.
- DETAILED VECTOR HIGH RESOULTION 17xZOOM: The app uses VECTOR maps, vector data means that you will get maximum detail and zoom, maximum coverage with a small map file - that is why our 17xZOOM is very detailed. It allows zooming-in with high resolution.
- LOCATE YOURSELF: Detect your precise location with the GPS function. Your location will be shown on our offline map.
- FAST: It is a fast map app. Zoom works fast, navigation is fast. We use data compression “know-how” algorithm to make the application work fast.
- UP-TO-DATE MAPS: The maps are fresh and updated as long as we use OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps, edited and supported by half a million of people all over the world. Our Offline Map App uses only fresh data.
- FREE UPDATES: You will get absolutely free updates forever as we add new versions.
Switzerland,Map,Offline Map,fast,city maps,country,transport,stand-alone maps,search,maps,route maps,pro,guide,high-quality,navigation,bike routes,city finder,search map,no internet,mobile
nextstop Switzerland, public transport schedule for Switzerland - Transit
Nextstop provides an information service in real time for all public transport lines of Switzerland City. The current timetable and information of departure times of all stations are at your hands in no time. Additionally, to allow a better orientation, stations can be displayed on a road map. For route calculation, the departure and destination points can be either stations or positions on the road map. Nextstop shows you your route, from door to door including all footpaths. With nextstop you get important information for your travel all the time and always up to date. Where and when with nextstop
Start nextstop and see immediately the departures of surrounding stations!
Have a good trip wishes you nextstop.at
* Automatically shows all public transit routes near you
* Find departure times from stations
* Find stations and get directions
* Multimodal trip planner from Door to door
* Display stations in road map
* Route including footpaths and taxi
* Uses real-time predictions
* Text message ticket generator (Single / day ticket)
* Network plan - including Nightliner
* Disorders, Maintenance & News
Found an error?
Please let us know:
Timetable information and station's departure times are provided from public transport companies. For this reason, all delivered results and the availability of the service cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us before you leave a bad review. Thank you!
★ Perfect! works perfectly, provides all required information.
★ Great app..all you need!
★ Excellent public transport app.
… and many more ☺
Switzerland, Schweiz, Tram, ICE, REX, Regional Zug, RE, timetable, Linien, Zug, Train, Fahrplan, Öffi, Bahn, Bus, O-Bus, U-Bahn, Bim, Straßenbahn, Ticket, Öffentlich, Öffi, Öffis, Public transport, Taxi, scout, Abfahrt, Abfahrtszeit, Bus Fahrplan, Fahrplan SBB, postbus, sbb mobile, AST, Schulbus, Westbus, Auskunft, Nightline, Linien, Wann, Abfahrt, Route, Trip, Metro, U-Bahn, next stop, trip wolf, Bern, Zürich, Basel
New Premium Features
Support the app development and get awesome new features. Choose between public transport providers, get realtime disorders and many more...
PRO Version now on Google Play:
The app includes information on the 700 national, regional and local routes of Hiking in Switzerland, Cycling in Switzerland, Mountain Biking in Switzerland, Skating in Switzerland and Canoeing in Switzerland. Of these, around 60 routes are suitable for people with restricted mobility (obstacle-free routes).
In addition, the app shows Switzerland‘s entire signposted hiking route network and contains information on all slowUp events (car-free adventure days). Furthermore, over 4,500 points of interest such as overnight accommodation, cycle services, sightseeing attractions and towns and villages are shown.
The app is also especially useful as it combines over 25,000 public transport stops with the signposted network for non-motorised traffic. It’s never been so easy to plan a tour.
In the SwitzerlandMobility App, you can also display routes that have been drawn-up using the SwitzerlandMobility Plus web map tool.
Thanks to the location finder and compass functions, the app is the ideal outdoor addition to the signposted routes of SwitzerlandMobilty.
- App requires network reception.
- No tours can be entered with the app.
- Constant use of the location feature can considerably reduce battery life.
The SwitzerlandMobility app requires a screen resolution of at least 480x320 pixels (HVGA) and multitouch. Unfortunately, the Samsung GT-S6102 and GT-S5570, among others, do not fulfil this requirement.