The plugin enables printing to many HP inkjet and LaserJet printers, All in One printers and MFPs without the need for third party apps or additional print drivers. Easily print photos, webpages and documents when your mobile device is connected to a compatible HP printer through a wireless network or a direct wireless connection to the printer. Control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and paper type.
When plugin updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plugin, or accept updates manually. The plugin is integrated into operating system and cannot be uninstalled or moved to SD card.
If your device is not listed below, this plugin is not compatible with your device at this time. If your Android OS device does not have printing functionality builtin to the OS, please download the HP ePrint app in the Google Play store to enable easy printing to many HP printers.
Compatible with these devices (as of Nov 2013):
• Android 4.4 (KitKat) devices
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3, S4
• HP Slate 7
• HP Slate 7 HD
• HP Slate 8 Pro
• HP Slate 10 HD
• HP Slate 10
• HP Slate 21
• HP SlateBook
Compatible HP printers:
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
* Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
* Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
* Track the status of your print jobs
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
EasyPrint works over Google Cloud Print. Google Cloud Print can connect to to any existing printer on Windows or Mac with Internet access that uses the Google Cloud Print connector within the Google Chrome browser.
* Works with more than one Google account simultaneously
* Print documents from different Android devices
* Get list of available printers of account: status, name, properties of printer
* Stores list of printers in local storage of device
* Remove printers from list
* Manage print jobs in queue
* Filter and remove print jobs
* Print from Google Docs
* Share printer
kw:google cloud print, cloud print, printing, print, maildroid, printer, HP, laserjet
1) Samsung Galaxy Devices - Samsung Print Service plug-in is pre-installed app on selected Samsung's Android OS smart phones and tablets (see compatibility list below).
2) Android KitKat(4.4) Devices- Samsung Print Service plug-in extends Android's printing feature in Android 4.4(Kitkat) to support printing on Samsung Printers.
The plug-in enables printing to many Samsung laser printers, and MFPs without the need for third party apps or additional print drivers. Easily print photos, web pages and documents when your mobile device is connected to a compatible Samsung printer through a wireless network or a direct wireless connection to the printer. Control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and paper type.
When plug-in updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plug‐in, or accept updates manually.
In Galaxy devices this plug-in is integrated into operating system and cannot be uninstalled or moved to SD card.
If your device is not listed below, this plug-in is not compatible with your device at this time. If your Android OS device does not have printing functionality built‐in to the OS, please download Samsung Mobile Print app from the Google Play store to enable easy printing to Samsung printers.
Samsung Android devices having Android version 4.2 and above.
All other devices running Android version 4.4 and above.
Supported Printer/MFPs Model List
* M2020/M2070 Series
* C410/C460 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
* M262x/282x/267x/287x Series
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow
- Supported printers: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Some printer models do not support PDF printing OR may require additional print kit options to support PDF printing. For information about the printer models that support PDF printing and required options, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files (For information about the printer models that support PDF printing, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.)
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this application being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
For ink-jet printer users:
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark ink-jet printers are not available on ePrint.
"ePrint" supports Android version 2.2 to 4.2.2 currently.
If you have “ePrint” and required printers, you don’t need PC anymore.
"ePrint Free” is a test printing application. You can test this application before you buy ePrint.
This application prints a sample data.
If you success to print from ePrint Free, please buy ePrint ($5).
ePrint works with the printers installing the following printer description language.
Please check each printer manufacture web site to confirm what printer description language your printer has.
Please check if ePrint supports your printer’s PDL before you purchase ePrint.
You can also test with “ePrint Free” at first.
EPSON Inkjet Printers
- PDL: ESC/P-R (except ESC/P raster)
EPSON Page Printers
- PDL: ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, ESC/Page-S (Color only)
HP Inkjet Printers
- PDL: PCL3GUI
HP Page Printers
- PDL: PCL (Except for HostBase model)
Canon Page Printers
- PDL: LIPS (Except CAPT)
OKI Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL: PCL, PostScript
- PDL: PCL,PS3
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Page Printers
ePrint works if the printers support the following PDL.
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Inkjet Printer
- NONE. (ePrint does not work.)
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Meet support printers conditions.
Please contact us in English.
Produced by e-Workshop
Print directly from your phone or tablet via WiFi, Bluetooth or USB cable without a computer. Enjoy this mobile print app brought to you by Hammermill® Papers!
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business apps such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, EverNote and more via Share option
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print. From your PC or Mac, you can share printers with the Print Hammermill app using free software from our friends at printhand.com. Visit http://www.printhand.com/shared_printers.php to download the software.
- want to print from your laptop computer, tablet PC or smartphone?
- not happy with Google cloud print, WiFi direct, Apple's AirPlay or even PrintShare?
- so simple, clear and very intuitive!!
- Please be sure to refer to
for announcements, server installation, how to install, how to use, FAQ, etc.
You can use this app with the following.
-Such as commemorative photo, you can print immediately run to take.
-As well as when you are circulating at work, you can print to a printer company on the spot.
This app is using 'Google Cloud Print'(GCP below),
Before you can use the app, Please set up the GCP.
-Printing and in GCP.
-Check the print job.
-WEB page printing and through cooperation in the "Share page" of a standard browser.
-Printing and image through cooperation with "shared" standard gallery.
Printable image is a PNG / JPEG.
In addition, you can expect cooperation with Intent.
Please enjoy and print the content you are sleeping in the terminal.
e-print was established in 2001, it turns to be one of the biggest printing companies based in Hong Kong. Focusing on short run and online printing business, e-print provides a variety of printed products such as business cards, leaflets and booklets for customers to choose from.
With a well developed Self-service Online Platform which had won the “Hong Kong ICT Awards 2008 : Best Business (Application-SME) Silver Award”, customers can login to place orders and trace the status anytime, followed by an SMS to notify customers to pick up their printed products.
e-print is now launching a new version of App, which let customers to have an comprehensive experience to quote, print, pay and to communicate instantly on smart phone. Our “Made in Hong Kong” guarantee, give you 100% trust to print!
Place Order: To upload files, place orders and pay the bill.
Order Management: To check the order status, order details, submit payment records and make payment online.
Quotation: To quote the products by selecting related products information through the mobile.
Quote Management: To view quotation details information and convert to order.
My Account: To view different information such as order status and customized promotion for unique customers.
My Document: To upload files from mobile phones or temporary files on e-print "Self-Service Platform"
Shopping Cart: Customers can select incomplete orders recorded from the cart to place orders.
Member Card: A two-dimensional bar code will be generated automatically to act as a member card.
Instant Communication: To communicate instantly with our customer service staff.
Promotions: A variety of electronic promotions and e-coupons will be offered.
About Us: e-print introduction, store information, customer feedback hotline and other information will be displayed.
Store Navigation: Addresses of our branches will be showed, as well as navigation.
Help Center: Provides information of payment methods, file specifications, and ordering procedures, etc.
e-print app services is primarily designed for the Hong Kong market only, we can only accept phone numbers registered in Hong Kong ; In addition, products of Photobook, calendar, Mini Photobook, personal calendars and Valentine's Day package are not available to place order in e-print app currently.
Print anytime, anywhere from your Android device! Now you can instantly print PDF files, office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), bills, invoices and more directly from your device to a printer right next to you or across the world.
Also you will be able to print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), print emails from Gmail (including attachments: PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), print contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device internal memory, SD card or cloud source such as Google Drive / Google Docs.
You may configure many print options including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print a test page to determine compatibility, as not every printer is supported;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save to Cloud Drive as PDF) at no extra-charge;
* Print 20 pages in Remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and even USB without PC;
* Nearby printing to Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare is supporting a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other series), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to email@example.com
Have a good print!
* For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
Not need additional drivers or cables directly from your WiFi connection or 3G/4G.
Print any text stored in the clipboard.
Print from any app or file browser, through the Share menu.
Print and save the contact information: Name, phones and email.
For printing images have been added:
- Real Size
- Select Printer Resolution.
- Select Paper Size.
Print web pages as images or send the Url to the server and the server will do the job.
Print barcodes, EAN8, EAN13, UPCA and Code39.
- Landscape mode
- Print Android calendar and Google calendars.
Print written notes or voice recognition
Print Call Log
Download the Windows server from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/mlcprintserver and follow the installation instructions.
Install the server on the PCs you need: office, home, warehouse, etc.
Configure on your Android device, the connections to those PCs
Print will be as simple as choosing File, connection and printer.
All files sent to the server are stored in the application directory, Files subfolder.
Use the SAVE option to send the file to the server, not print.
You must have installed on your PC programs that open these files: Abobe Reader, etc..
Tags: Print, remote printing, word, excel, PDF, Office, txt, OpenOffice, remote connection, Print Website, Web Page, Barcode, EAN13, EAN8, UPCA, Code39, Calendar, Voice recognition, SMS, call log, notes.
More from developer
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
How it works*:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app**.
2. Review the list of nearby Public Print Locations presented after the app’s automatic geographic search and choose one, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy - required to get the printout.
4. Go to the public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc. - the app will show you where on the map), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
More information at: www.hp.com/go/eprintmobile.
For printing to HP printers, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
* Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
** Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
• Free prints for one year!
• Create beautiful photo gifts
• Quickly find important photos by browsing automatically organized events on the new timeline view
• Browse photos across Facebook, Flickr, Instagram & Snapfish
• View Snapfish photos across mobile devices and web
• Order high quality prints in several sizes for home delivery
• Pickup at Walgreens & Meijer stores near you
• Order square prints using your Instagram photos
• Unlimited uploads to your Snapfish account
• Instant sharing to Google+, Facebook, Twitter, email & text message
• And more
• All your drawings are in your pocket. View your online history files and get an exact reprint or share a link on the go.
• Access multiple FTP sites in one place, so it’s easy to view and print all your files.
• Save time by printing ahead: Print on the go to your office’s HP Designjet Web-connected printer using the app.
• View and print PDF files directly from your email: just select the HP Designjet ePrint & Share app via the “Share” feature from your email and print.
HP Designjet web-connected printers supported:
- HP Designjet T2300 eMFP series
- HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T1300 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T920 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T790 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter series
To start using HP Designjet ePrint&Share app:
- Create a free HP Designjet ePrint&Share account at www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare
- Ensure your HP Designjet ePrinter is enabled for cloud printing. See www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
App available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
* Usage of HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile print requires Android Phone, running Android 2.3, 2.4, 4.0 or later. With separately purchased wireless internet service and the HP Designjet ePrint & Share service app. Previous set up steps are needed to enable remote printing.
Receive alerts when your HP printer is low on ink or toner, identify which cartridge is needed and conveniently place an order (1). You can use SureSupply wherever you are: at home, on the go, even while shopping for HP supplies at your local store.
• Access your HP cartridge and printer details when you need them – at home and on the go
• Receive real-time alerts when supplies are running low (4)
• Multiple ways to look up and find the right supplies for your HP printer
• Buy directly from available online stores (3)
• ‘Verify’ feature to insure you are buying genuine HP supplies by scanning the security label on supply packaging (6)
• In the US only: find stores nearby with maps, directions and store details (5)
Stay connected and benefit
• Message Center: Sign up to receive special offers and updates regarding your HP printer (2)
 Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled or networked printer and mobile device. Airprint and other device/printer connections may require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans and service agreements may apply. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only
 Offers may not be available in every country.
 Retailer availability and participation may vary by country.
 Mobile device and printer must be connected to the same network to access approximate cartridge levels. iOS devices must have app open to receive alerts.
 Store directions functionality is dependent on operating system and phone model capabilities. Feature available in the US only.
 The HP Mobile Authentication program is available only with security labels that feature the QR code on the package. This code may also be scanned with most standard QR code readers. Security labels may not be available on all cartridges or country.
Also scan any 2D barcode (QR Code, Datamatrix, EZcode) that you find in print, packaging, or business cards to launch specific websites, videos, or contact information. Want to share what you're scanning? Just go to the history menu, to quickly send the content to your Facebook Wall or email to a specific contact.
Users must upgrade to OS 4.0+ before installing HP Code Scanner.
Quickly resolve your issue or find answers using Self Solve:
- Access to mobile optimized content such as Top Issues, Most Accessed documents, Advisories & Bulletins and technical manuals specific to your product.
- Search the HP support knowledge base.
- Bookmark documents to review later.
Check contract and warranty status for your commercial products.
Engage our Chat Agents for assisted support (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
- Chat Support with HP Support Specialists (Service available Worldwide on supported Products - Hours of Support may vary by Product)
Case Management (requires a valid support contract or HP Carepack):
- Create Cases, View Cases notes and updates your cases via the Mobile app.
Download the App and sign-in with your HP Passport ID:
- You’ll be able to import the core products listed in the Contracts and Warranties linked to your HP Passport ID;
- You’ll be able to review recent cases created against the contracts linked to your HP passport and seamlessly engage HP Support resources.
If you want to know more about HP Passport:
– Access https://passport2.hp.com/hppcf/help.do?page=passport&lang=en
Please see http://www.hp.com/services/hpscmobile for more details.
Key Features & Benefits:
• State-of-the-art, device optimized user experience
• Just right amount of data that meets exact needs of personas
• Enables the access to multiple mobile applications from a single client
• Multiple mobile platform and forms support enables device choice
• Zero device-side admin through streamlined delivery
Create printed photos that magically transform into videos when viewed with this app! This free app uses Augmented Reality to play a video on top of a Live Photo. Share special moments, unique invitations and personalized messages. Be creative with your Live Photos. We hope you’ll enjoy using our app!
To view Live Photos:
• Identify an HP Live Photo by looking for our app icon.
• Hover your phone over the photo while in the app’s ‘View Tab’.
• Watch the photo come to life!
To make a Live Photo:
• Choose a video from your Camera Roll.
• Select a still image from your video to be used as your photo.
• Select a creative template; print via the HP ePrint app to your HP web-enabled printer.
• Share it!
Key Features and Benefits:
• Get creative using our fun, themed templates.
• Pick videos up to 45 seconds long.
• Print on 4 inch x 6 inch and 5 inch x 7 inch photo size papers.
• Print or email easy instructions for friends and family about how to view your Live Photo.
• Prints with HP web-enabled printers via the HP ePrint app on Android.
• Delivers the magical experience using Augmented Reality.
• Compatible with Compatible with Android version 4.0.3 - 4.3 on the following devices: Samsung Galaxy® SII, SIII, S4, SIII Mini, S4 Mini, Galaxy Nexus,Note II, LG Nexus 4, Sony Xperia Z and HP Slate 7.
*Periodic software upgrades may be needed – for more information, go to http://www.hp.com/go/livephoto. Use of app requires Internet connection and may require Facebook account/registration. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Recipient is required to have the app to view photos. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Printer must be Airprint-enabled or web-enabled. Print times and connection speeds may vary. This is not a long-term video and photo storage solution. Please be sure to save images and videos using your own storage solutions. Your Live Photos will be visible for the duration of the program. HP reserves the right to discontinue the program at any time.
Enterprises everywhere are struggling with how to build and deploy enterprise mobile applications without overwhelming their IT budget. Modern mobile apps need to enable users to engage with their work, wherever they may be. Work means both connecting to back end systems and connecting with each other, which is exactly what HP Anywhere is designed to do. The HP Anywhere mobile enterprise application platform enables enterprise mobile apps, which connect users with legacy back end systems and with each other, driving modern, mobile enterprises forward.
HP Anywhere is a mobilization platform to help enterprises shift from systems of record to systems of engagement.
Key Features & Benefits:
• State-of-the-art, device optimized user experience
• Efficient mobile apps, with a write once, run everywhere strategy
• Just right amount of data that meets exact needs of personas
• Enables the access to multiple mobile applications from a single client
• More productive users, who can move from phone to tablet to PC, and their work will follow them
• Connected, collaborative users. HP Anywhere integrates and enables powerful user to user collaboration.
• Multiple mobile platform and forms support enables device choice
Secure business printing on-the-go!
HP ePrint Enterprise for Good is a mobile printing app for use in companies that are using Good Dynamics™ to secure their business apps. HP ePrint Enterprise for Good provides safeguarded printing to networked printers within the enterprise as well as to HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations at places like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, Swiss Post, and more.
How it works*:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise for Good app and select the content you want to print (emails, web pages, pictures, documents etc.) or open a document from another app using "Open In". You can also print files from Good for Enterprise app or any other Good-enabled app available on the Google Play.
2. Search for a company printer or public print location by tapping on the "Near me" button to locate the closest options with GPS or by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You will receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy - This will be required to get the printout.
4. Go to the selected printing location (company printer, store, hotel front desk, etc.), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
For corporate printing, this app supports companies using HP ePrint Enterprise: a private cloud-based solution for corporate network
- HP Managed Print Services
- HP Document Management Solutions
- HP Industry Workflow Solutions
- Environmental sustainability
- Employee mobility
- Details about HP solutions, training materials and sales resources
- White papers about IT leadership opportunities
- Customer case study stories and videos
- The latest news, announcements and blog articles
If you are already reaping the benefits of HP SiteScope, the HP SiteScope Android application is the next logical step for you!
The HP SiteScope Android application provides a comprehensive solution for SiteScope application owners to manage the availability and performance of business-critical applications using their Android devices. With HP SiteScope on your Android, you can harness the power of SiteScope wherever you go!
* Receive Email notifications about problems related to your organization’s monitored applications and take quick corrective action (rerun the monitors, view monitor report, acknowledge alerts, enable/disable associated alerts, view acknowledgement logs).
* Review group and monitor states to verify availability issues ahead of time, so you can solve them before they affect your business.
* Use the search to gain quick access to monitor statistics, and perform actions on the search results to mitigate issues.
* Create ad hoc reports for monitors, groups and alerts that display how the servers and applications have performed over time.
* You can perform all these actions from an Android across multiple SiteScopes.
• HP SiteScope 10.13 (with patch SIS_108 for Linux, SIS_109 for Solaris or SIS_110 for Windows) and later.
• HP SiteScope 11.01 (with patch SIS_00114for Linux, SIS_00115 for Solaris or SIS_00116 for Windows) and later.
• HP SiteScope 11.10.
Now you can easily manage your HP Printables from your Android phone. Browse all available printables and add your favorites to My Printables for quick and easy access to all your content. Any printables that you schedule on your iPhone will automatically sync with your HP Connected account and HP web-connected printer. You can easily pause them while on vacation, too!
• Log in with your HP Connected account
• Browse by recommended or categories
• Search all printables
• Select and schedule printables
• See your current scheduled printables
• Pause your scheduled printables
• Automatically sync with your HP Connected account and HP web-connected printer
• Register a new printer using your Android phone
• Verified on Samsung devices with versions 4.0.3 and up.
• Device support may vary by manufacturer and/or carrier
Easy-to-use mobile application, which allows you to record HP LoadRunner scripts directly on your mobile devices, thus making sure that the real mobile business process is captured.
When you press "Start Recording", this application will capture all the network data of the internet session (business process) in a pcap file, and store the file on you device.
All you need to do is:
• Launch Mobile Recorder
• Press “Start Recording” button
• Switch to the application you intend to test and perform the business process
• Go back to Mobile Recorder and press the “Stop Recording” button
• Send the generated capture file by email, or else copy it from the device’s file system to a Vugen machine using USB cable.
• Double-click the generated “lrcap” file on a Pc with LoadRunner Vugen installed in order to generate a LoadRunner script (Mobile HTTP protocol)
After that the generated script can be used for load and performance testing, just like any LoadRunner script.
These sprawling, siloed server deployments are costly and inefficient as sharing resources and storage is difficult—every time a single database instance begins to run out of space, additional provisioning is required. There are huge overheads involved in getting a new database server up and running and migrating to it. Further, the successful installation and deployment of single database servers can take months to complete, consume more power and physical space, and require more IT resources for their maintenance.
The HP Enterprise Database Consolidation Appliance dramatically simplifies the deployment and management of a virtualized infrastructure and is designed specifically for SQL Server databases. The appliance makes it possible to consolidate hundreds of transactional databases into a single, virtual environment, where new SQL Server instances can be provisioned in minutes and migrations can be accomplished with near-zero downtime. This results in an easier to manage, more cost-efficient solution that delivers the agility your business requires.
This return on investment calculator (ROI) app was developed by HP and Microsoft was to help show you the overall cost benefits of database consolidation as well as the time and resource savings gained by deploying the appliance.
By answering a few simple questions like “How many SQL Servers do you currently have” and “How much do you pay for Power,” and based on your input using a few basic assumptions the ROI Calculator will provide you with a total annual cost savings for consolidating your environment.