Nice to have a quick way to reset a host if needed. Quicker than logging in via a browser to press the power button. Finally got on update on 24Oct17. I hope it saved my login info to my Google account so I don't have to enter in all 15 of my hosts again next time I change or update my phone. 😀
It works, but the keyboard is useless. Also updating the UI to Material UI would be nice.
Update made it worthless. Can connect but cant even power on now. Momentary press buttin does nothing.
A bit better now, but the keyboard is very tiny and hard to use. Still slow.
This is abandoned/dead. Last update was years ago and the dev email stated in the description is dead, just tried emailing them and got a rejection to deliver reply from their server. ///24-10-17 Update? For real? I think i am dreaming 😄😛
Cannot believe after so long they updated it and it seems to work.
Fixes and enhancements:
• iLO 5/Gen10 support
• Fixes for the keyboard issues seen on large or irregular format devices
• Improved scaling of video views, zoom is more fluid
• Corrected Remote console video overlap with toolbar
• Improved UI performance
• Improved "two-finger tap" gesture recognition
• Improved error handling for remote console connection errors
• Added cipher known answer tests to identify devices with improper ciphers, leading to connection failures
VivoRemote let you remotely control your VivoStick PC from your mobile device.
Remote management for professional Power, AV, Network & Surveillance integrators